Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

“We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate (52080 Views)

Buhari Orders Amaechi, Fashola, Abba Kyari To Resign - Daily Post / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / New Hurdle For Amaechi, Fashola As Senate Rules That Two Senators Must Endorse E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Truckpusher(m): 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sant1m:
Ameachi cannot leave Rivers for Wike, if you don't know innocent people lost their life in that election. Ordinary then Wike could ve won but must he get brutal about it. With or without Rivers Senators Ameachi in line with the constitution is qualified to be a minister, the constitutional provision supersedes any senate standing rule or senators endorsement. Ameachi can only be stopped if a competent court indicts him and not even the senate ethics and privilege committee can indict him. Wike and pdp will weep, Apc will continue to rise in SS
Joseph the dreamer grin

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Dwilderness: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dino is one of the senators accused of receiving bribe from a nominee in a hotel in Abuja to the tune of $24,000 and $1.7million respectively. Dino may have started acting the script of bribery. He is telling us what he is going to push in the senate. They are all the same corrupt people. The Day of stoning and big time revolution against these vultures is near. Nigerians are getting wiser.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
philips70:
Amaechi is a minister of federal republic of Nigeria. Wike and all haters can just go and die. All these media frenzy is just for show. An APC senate will never allow any of their own to be frustrated by the opposition no matter the in-house squabbles they are having. PDP never allowed it.

Rivers state PDP should just buy drums of tears in store because they will need it. Ole, the election they said was free and fair is what they wanna use in horse trading. Yeye dey smell!

Yoruba man.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Ryda(m): 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
They hve been bending d rule all dis while...what are they still waiting for kwanu angry
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by anytexy: 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Apc change! Change!! Change!!! Mtcheeeew
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by philips70(m): 8:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've finally gone bunkers - PDP did it but the APC promised change , so ? Or are you simply having diarrhea of he brain?

The fact that the PDP did it doesn't make it right and in politics horse trading is allowed. cool

Quit that change blackmail. Even you know Amaechi is been haunted by the Rivers PDP senators for obvious reasons. And if you are not blinded by hate, you think APC will allow that to happen to one of their strong men? They will never allow it happen. Just forget the media razzmatazz and initial gragra, Amaechi is a minister already. Saraki, even with all his issues will not allow him go down. You guys should just prepare a wall to hit your heads on. No be only withdraw case from court, una go still request make them swear in Jonathan join too.

2 Likes

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by lucianohase(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
The powers that be will find another way to smuggle amaech in as minister or give him something else that is senstive without withdrawing the case against wike from court. They are bent on kicking our governor out.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by dekdek: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Demdem and dekdek, you see how we roll.

Your Nkita of Ubima will come to brick house and Obiri Ikwerre to humble himself.

Dakuku Ntoi! cool
[/s]

Drugpusher, u are nothing but a clown. Did u read this part......

He assured that, “If one passes other modalities but failed in one, he or she can still be cleared…but that has to be determined on the floor of the Senate”.

What does that tell u? grin U and ur senators can come kiss my arse. grin Tuesday beckons on us fast.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by wolestix: 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
Don't bother bend the rule, cos it will soon be broken for others.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by kadupee(m): 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
sweatlana:
There is no charge. Apc is a scam
Yes sooooo
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by philips70(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

APC Senate ke? Bros better wake up before it is too late.

No, it's PDP senate. Hope your dick will get up now?
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by philips70(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba man.

Congolese man.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Dee60: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2015
The person that called them SINATORS did not go off point.

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
damton:
In short, Fashola and Amaechi have passed the screening. The senate is only beating about the Bush.

Fashiola is the most qualified person there. If PMB did not nominate Fashiola, i think Nigerians would have asked him why?
FASHIOLA IS MORE THAN QUALIFIED FOR ANY OFFICE IN NIGERIA. NO POLITICS THERE.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by robosky02(m): 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Fashiola is the most qualified person there. If PMB did not nominate Fashiola, i think Nigerians would have asked him why?
FASHIOLA IS MORE THAN QUALIFIED FOR ANY OFFICE IN NIGERIA. NO POLITICS THERE.

really?

nonsense
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by jlinkd78(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
kenonze:
I dont trust any senator.
Very unstable entities.

However would love amachi in PMB govt.

In other news, I heard that DSP Alamesigha is dead.
Is this death true?
I wont believe until I confirm it live using my medical apparatus.
U sure say no be tricks to go underground to escape UK extraditions.

Hmmmm
Odikwa very risky.
Jack baure faked his death to trick Chiness Govt
u must be very insensitive to joke with d dead.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Progress2468(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Favourcharles23:
I see Amaechi scalling through this screening..... Amaechi should just leave Rivers for Wike and Wike should learn from Fayose by offering support to Amaechi. I wonder why this two hate themselves like this... Anyway, I wish Buhari would appoint his ministers asap cos Favourcharles needs a job ASAP.....

Team Buhari's administration must favour us

Don't take ur eyes off govt, stay there and be day dreaming
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by sangga(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
It's a shame that the so called anti corruption war is losing steam and going awry.

From the onset, I knew APC was scam and never intended to prosecute the anti corruption war to a victorious end. Shame on the 97% for putting us in this condition.

APC is scam- Obasanjo

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
robosky02:

really?

nonsense

are you blind? who was the best governor in the last administration?. Even GEJ and PDP said it openly that Fashiola is the best governor
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by robosky02(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDPwayoo:

are you blind? who was the best governor in the last administration?. Even GEJ and PDP said it openly that Fashiola is the best governor

if buhari is your friendthen you must have milk a cow

and if amaechi is your friend you must have built a mono rail that leads to no where

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by anonimi: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by mcprince32(m): 9:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keep bending our rules! God will also bend your lives and that of your children, and children's children. And Nigerians say 'AMEN'.

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by xbit: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
kenonze:
Very unstable entities.

Is this death true?

Hmmmm
Odikwa very risky.
i wayo here, una sure say e die? Man wey turn woman run com Nigeria fit do anything mk PMB no hand am over to uk pple. I dey laugh

1 Like

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by badnature: 9:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
the ZOO will always remain ZOO,when a lawmaker is telling you that the will break the law in other, among other things for people who have criminal case to become minister then their is problem but this are baboons and monkeys from Africa what did they know? ndi isie ojie!
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Have you forgotten the saying ''In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies, just permanent interests'' 9ja politics sha.
Icecomrade:
We just argue and quarell over players in our polity.

These guys always knows how to sort themselves out
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by Senifad: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
kenonze:
Very unstable entities.

Is this death true?

Hmmmm
Odikwa very risky.
Politic & "24"
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by bashydemy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
psychologist:
APC is God's punishment to Nigeria

Just imagine this unstable waters

Bunch of hypocrites
fool like you, did you enjoy water during GEJ... Well i never use Govt water cos i dig a bore hole in my house... PDP is the enemy of Nigeria by stealing our country dry... Now i have a prayer for you... I pray God should operate your life in either PDP or APC style of operating Nigeria.
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by psychologist(m): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
bashydemy:
fool like you, did you enjoy water during GEJ... Well i never use Govt water cos i dig a bore hole in my house... PDP is the enemy of Nigeria by stealing our country dry... Now i have a prayer for you... I pray God should operate your life in either PDP or APC style of operating Nigeria.

Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by ozimec(m): 11:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: “We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate by mikolo80: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2015
Ozid:
Let me first of all make it a point of reminder that anybody who insult anybody because of any politician is a fool. They don't fight for our interest rather they are fighting for their own personal effect and u are here insulting someone who u don't know weda u might need his/her help tomorrow. The case of Ameachi will do us like African magic let me just siddon n watch directly in tweeD
and what makes you think we are fighting for the politicians interests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen / Osun Delegates Meet Osinbajo With Tinubu’s Caps (Pictures) / Governor Nyesom Wike Sleeps At An Event (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.