Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? (800 Views)

What Am I Feeling? / Economy Of Nigeria Made Me Feeling This Way Today / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 10, 2015
She was everything to me back then @ the university, I mean my main chic. Something happened to me..okay, I was @ the wrong place @ the wrong time and got touched by the long arm of the law & spent 3 fcking days in jail while trying to contact her through her younger bro but to no avail so eventually my Dad got to know & bailed me out..long story short..got out to find my friends celebrating on my behalf and she came straight to my face screaming @ me like where the hell i've been,I dropped her immediately even when she tried to let me know she wasn't aware of what happened..she even tried getting back I was just another hard brick wall..she never gave up and kept on trying we where eventually on talking terms tho..fast forward 9 yrs later & I thought I had completely forgotten her only to hear from a reliable tatafoo that she is getting married & I don't understand why I am feeling bad about it after all these yrs & all the girls I have dated even though a girlfriend told me to do something about it I know I wouldn't do sh1t cos it's not a movie it's real life...it's two months to her wedding and for the first time I am feeling guilty I dumped her and thinking I made a wrong move...but Wtf it's no use..Just one fcking question tho why do I feel this way suddenly...any answers anyone?
Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by yvelch(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
Get busy. An idle man is d devils workshop grin

Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" .....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink
Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
yvelch:
Get busy. An idle man is d devils workshop grin

Visit konga.com and search for "yvelch" .....brace yourself cos our store has really hot foreign cloths for u wink

Madam first of all am not idle and secondly Wtf am I supposed to do with the female things you sell via konga.. if u got nothing to say u should learn to STFU...don't make me hurt your feelings
Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP u want an advice frm me? ok let me tel u wat to do. go get a gun. walk to her on her wedding day and blow off her head.

afterward u return to that place u stated u spent 3days. the good thing here is dat u wont spend 3days dis time but ur entire life.

cheers!

1 Like

Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by henribj(m): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
seen
Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
What you feeling isn't love but a feeling of lost and jealousy,you feeling you ve' lost her to another man and same time jealous of her marriage goodnews,its normal because we human and outburst of emotions is normal too.

Now what you gotta do is tryna trick your mind or distract your mind not to care about her like you have always done before she slipped away into the hands of another man.

1 Like

Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by yvelch(f): 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
runnazz:

Madam first of all am not idle and secondly Wtf am I supposed to do with the female things you sell via konga.. if u got nothing to say u should learn to STFU...don't make me hurt your feelings

Looool, u must be really bitter. First of, u can't hurt my feelings, no matter how hard u try grin
Secondly, the mini ad of my store is for others viewing, not necessarily u.
Lastly, kpele, take heart, u are really bitter n grumpy

Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
yvelch:

Looool, u must be really bitter. First of, u can't hurt my feelings, no matter how hard u try grin
Secondly, the mini ad of my store is for others viewing, not necessarily u.
Lastly, kpele, take heart, u are really bitter n grumpy

Lolzz no be small bitter and grumpy..very funny and am not trying to hurt ur feelings just said it tho I tot u were referring me to check out the store which I actually did only to find out it was all about female stuff and one gown actually looked like a wedding dress. Anyway no p good luck with ur thing.
Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
OP u want an advice frm me? ok let me tel u wat to do. go get a gun. walk to her on her wedding day and blow off her head.

afterward u return to that place u stated u spent 3days. the good thing here is dat u wont spend 3days dis time but ur entire life.

cheers!

You try but no thanks
Re: Why The F Am I Feeling This Way? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
aaronson:
What you feeling isn't love but a feeling of lost and jealousy,you feeling you ve' lost her to another man and same time jealous of her marriage goodnews,its normal because we human and outburst of emotions is normal too.

Now what you gotta do is tryna trick your mind or distract your mind not to care about her like you have always done before she slipped away into the hands of another man.
I feel you bro..you make sense & thanks I guess you are kind of right

(1) (Reply)

What Would Make You Kill Your Wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend? / Which Will You Prefer And Why?( Guys Only) / His Wife Caught Him Pants Down On His Birthday!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.