Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer (35033 Views)

Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by BrosPeter: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
No reason was given for the president’s decision which has also not been officially announced.
According to Sunday Vanguard sources, Alhaji Rimi who served as President Goodluck Jonathan’s Chief Protocol Officer was posted to Nigeria Embassy in Abu Dhabi shortly before the presidential Election but was recalled by President Buhari who appointed him as his PLO before his inauguration.
His removal was effected last week, though no reason was given for his sudden disengagement from the Presidential Villa.
He is a career civil servant who had served in high positions including Nigeria\’s embassy in the United States of America before he was posted to the presidential Villa as a Protocol officer where he served both President Umaru YarAdua and President Jonathan.
During last visit to the United Nations General Assembly meeting in the United States of America, Alhaji Nura was with President Buhari entourage and facilitated most of the meetings that President Buhari attended in the sidelines of the UNGA.
Since his swearing in, President Buhari has sacked some of his key aides including the CSO, Mani Abdulrahman and Widi Liman the Administrative Officer in the Presidential Villa.
Repeated calls to the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity Femi Adeshina were unanswered as at the time of filing this report.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/buhari-sacks-his-liaison-officer/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by jlinkd78(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
if only this cud bring bak our D.S.P. Rip d gov general of SS

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by warrior01: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
But no be the guy dey bomb everywhere na. Abeg, take am easy and the works you were elected to do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Sai Buhari...good, please rid your administration of all those GEJ staffers.

Great decision shocked

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by bunmioguns(m): 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by GudluckIBB(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:

Great decision shocked

.....You mean the people who were in the school of thought were stealing was not corruption.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by BlackrulesDworld(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa for booari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dem go probe am ni? That's the only thing I hear is Sack and Probe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by BrosPeter: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
It took Buhari 5months to decide whether to sack him or not, it would take bubu another 5months to find a replacement, this Bubuman is dull, no wonder he's called dullard.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by bugzbunny: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:

Great decision shocked
You my friend
Is a big fool
Quote me anywhere

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by bugzbunny: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
BrosPeter:
It took Buhari 5months to decide whether to sack him or not, it would take bubu another 5months to find a replacement, this Bubuman is dull, no wonder he's called dullard.
The man knws nothing abt governance
Just fire and probe...
Probe without results...
Pathetic

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by mrjangaweed: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Buhari
musiwa of apc grin

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by mrjangaweed: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
Keneking:

Great decision shocked

goat

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by hinwazaka: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
jlinkd78:
if only this cud bring bak our D.S.P. Rip d gov general of SS
The man who fired the liaison officer is the same man who is responsible for the death of our son, D.S.P. Very soon, his cup will be full, and justice will be ours.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by appini: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Since his emergence one single block he never fit mould in any part of the country; But, he don nearly sack everybody finish for work.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by jmichlins(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Guy baba ~ want to remind you that four years is just closeby and if you don't give a good account of your piloting of this nations affair, we will do you the jonathan style and believe me jona will have much more respect cause you came in with full and exceeding expectations. this sack, probe, arrest and tours has got to stop and you should please start steering this nation cause as it stands, even the most loyal of your supporters especially the poor masses don't know which way. before you call me a wailer, take time to read my post and then take extra time to understand it then borrow extra time to make reasonable objections. thanks

30 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by dhantey324(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2015
People are losing their lives in the FCT, you are talking about a random guy that has lost his job? *Spits and piss on apc*

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by pimppimp(m): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2015
Good one. Honestly, I believe President Muhammadu Buhari has the best interest of the country at heart and with time, things will get better. We know the level of expectation is high. It's not as if he met a country that was having it all rosy when he got in. For those praying for his failure, remember you might get the chance to gloat but Buhari's failure will be Nigeria's failure. I believe in God. I Believe in Nigeria. I know that by may 29 2019, Nigeria would be much better than Buhari met it.
Please just try and put Nigeria in your daily prayers. Thanks.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by dandydrey(m): 12:44am On Oct 11, 2015
S
Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by donsteady(m): 12:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Work
Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Shaadey: 12:45am On Oct 11, 2015
just now?
Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by danowena: 12:48am On Oct 11, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Feranchek(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2015
BrosPeter:

You just calm down dey show the whole world your mumurity. So the moment you are employed as a boss, you just begun sack everybody okwaya? no wonder you still dey do 'boy boy'

bugzbunny:

The man knws nothing abt governance
Just fire and probe...
Probe without results...
Pathetic

And you wey know kwanu You should be more ashamed of yourself that a 'Pinky' is ruling over you and 'Mr brain' like you no fit do anything

porrigeyam:
Buhari just like sacking and probing forgetting he has less than 4years already.... no any federal project announced since when dis man dy power..... buhari I'm your supporter and staunch Apc supporter but without been bias buhari you're a Big Foooool....u go sack and probe sote u go probe urself... useless politicians.

If soldier man say "ehn Bros watin you just talk" I so much know what your reply will be. BTW, PMB is the PRESIDENT of Nigeria, not the CHAIRPERSON of APC. So stop being a partisan and talk with sense.

Wailing town cryers

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by porrigeyam(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Buhari just like sacking and probing forgetting he has less than 4years already.... no any federal project announced since when dis man dy power..... buhari I'm your supporter and staunch Apc supporter but without been bias buhari you're a Big Foooool....u go sack and probe sote u go probe urself... useless politicians.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Meiji(m): 12:49am On Oct 11, 2015
During last visit to the United Nations General Assembly meeting in the United States of America, Alhaji Nura was with President Buhari entourage and facilitated most of the meetings that President Buhari attended in the sidelines of the UNGA.

His sack may not be unconnected with the protocol debacle in the last UN meeting. But the propagandists told us Joy Ogwu was responsible.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by porrigeyam(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2015
GMan650:

Why u no call G-Wagon #2million abi Ferrari #2.5million?
and to think of it some people will still call the learner. Childish scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / Oshiomhole Remains Suspended - Oshawo Stephen, Ward Chairman Insists / Remi Tinubu, Ibijoke Sanwo-Olu Visit Bus-Train Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.