Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer (35039 Views)

Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC / Buhari Sacks His CSO, Appoints Usman As Replacement- Theeagleonline.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by tee4naija(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2015
The sacking of the PLO has not been officially announced and the president's medial officers have not commented on the issue. I don't understand why the Nigerian press often rush to print unsubstantiated news and circulate same claiming anonymous source all the time.
Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by Akeema14: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Baba knows wat he's doing..... Leave this man alone... He has not fully started his administration and the change we hope for is occurring gradually... Although his System is slow but I guess this is his own unique ways of running a service... Everyone has his or her own method... Sometimes for u to have better results u need to slow things down... What is the essence of rushing with no better result at the end.

The Changes such as :-
1) cement of #1,800 is now selling for #1200,1400,1450,1500 depending on location

2) Petrol of #97 is now #87... And I still av a believe that this man will decrease it (By God's grace)

3) kerosene of #130 before is now #50, 60, 70, or 91... Depending on location..

4) over #400 million is used for celebrating Democracy day b4 but now this man only spent less than #80 million.

Stop criticizing this man... Instead let us support and encourage him to make this Nation a great one again... God bless Nigeria.... God bless Nigerians..... God bless Buhari..... God bless all Senators and all state governors. Even though all things falls apart... I'm still proud of my country.... Up Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sacks His Liaison Officer by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
/
This is what has been missing in Nigeria for a very long time.

You mess up at your job, you get fired. Simple as that.
It breeds efficiency.

Can Buhari fix Nigeria? I don't think so because no society is perfect. Every Nigerian born after 1990 has been raised under the culture of impunity and corruption--where anomalies are seen as normal. It will take decades to configure or reprogram their brains to normal way of thinking.

One remarkable thing in his tenure is that there is little or no room for nonsense as tolerated by that goat from Otueke.
/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Arase Retires, Search For His Replacement Hots Up / 13 Parastatals, Includng NNPC, Exempted From TSA – Daily Times Nigeria / People Queuing With Their Generators At NNPC Station, Ojota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.