Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (80689 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by WAMDIEO(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2015
mediachirps:
if this is how you reason, you're fooooooolish.
Please be matured and stop raining curses on his or her op , just say your own abi na lie.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by emeka762001(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2015
may his soul rest in peace and may Almighty God have mercy on his soul.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by babafirst(m): 9:01am On Oct 11, 2015
replete:

On the contrary bro, there's too much to go round.
hmmmm,dem go still fight.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by playtheblues(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
You just exposed who you are to the world by this comment of yours.
Donariok:
And his children will b d one to enjoy the stolen money abi?
mtcheeew.

his son belike --mhen,dad u died d right time. happy death
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by komek(m): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Na to begin fight over late dad's properties remain for them

Ode! He has just 3 children from that pix so nothing like fighting over properties here. It those ur pple who marry 4 wifes and yet still have 10 concubines outside that do things like that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Excuzeme: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2015
smuth:
If God decides to judge us according to our sins just as we judge others then nobody will be alive today...sin is sin, no big sin or small sin...a murderer is no different from a liar, we live by Gods grace. Would you swear you have not committed any sin all your life? Just as i respect the death of a saint I will accord same respect to the death of a murderer. Always respect the dead irrespective of who dies...you do not have the right to condem others, only God can condem and judge, if you do that then you have claimed to be equal to God which is a rebellion against him. This is exactly what Satan did before he was cast down from heaven.

I hope all I have said is not too deep for shallow thinking people, common sense is indeed not common. I hope you have learnt something today...put it into good use and teach others. Shalom.

Sharrap There!

It is not only God that can Judge.

Even God delegated that authority to Kings, Queens, Judges and even Apostles.
Did the Apostle not JUDGE those lying Annanias and his wife .... and even pronounced "judgement of death" on them?
Did King David not judge all the Israelites?
Did King Solomon not Judge the two women fighting over one baby?
Dont we have Judges in all the courts of the land or did Jesus not ask us to obey the law of the land?

It is you half-baked Christians that utter such rubbish .... and use it to "cover-up Evil while silencing Opinions".
The Bible even said that "The voice of man, is the voice of God" so wetin you dey yarn?
Park-well joor, thief na thief, Dead or Alive!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by frisky2good(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Before nko?

Airforce1:
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by frisky2good(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2015
What a colourful comment.

Excuzeme:

Sharrap There!

It is not only God that can Judge.

Even God delegated that authority to Kings, Queens, Judges and even Apostles.
Did the Apostle not JUDGE those lying Annanias and his wife .... and even pronounced "judgement of death" on them?
Did King David not judge all the Israelites?
Did King Solomon not Judge the two women fighting over one baby?
Dont we have Judges in all the courts of the land or did Jesus not ask us to obey the law of the land?

It is you half-baked Christians that utter such rubbish .... and use it to "cover-up Evil while silencing Opinions".
The Bible even said that "The voice of man, is the voice of God" so wetin you dey yarn?
Park-well joor, thief na thief, Dead or Alive!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Excuzeme: 9:05am On Oct 11, 2015
komek:

Ode! He has just 3 children from that pix so nothing like fighting over properties here. It those ur pple who marry 4 wifes and yet still have 10 concubines outside that does things like that.

Former Bayelsa governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha who died earlier today at the University of Port Harcourt(UNIPORT) Teaching Hospital in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, South-South Nigeria is survived by his wife Chief (Mrs) Margaret Alamieyeseigha and children– they include Tonbra, Doubra, Tari, and others; grandchildren, brothers and sisters.

hardywaltz:
Alams had well over 11 Children from 2 wives and step-children.
grin grin

Did you not read where they mentioned 3 Children .... And OTHERS?

Simply put, he has other children from those three that were mentioned.

That you Eediots are not bold enough to bring out your "other children or wives" during your life-time is a testament to the cowardice of your men and the winch inside your women! undecided undecided

Go get glasses abeg, Mugun!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 11, 2015
thief husband and father.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nicepoker(m): 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Airforce1:
is that ur prayer for them?
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by niceangel: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Some times i wonder the ages of people in this forum...u must not comment from the wrong side of our mouth/mind. Let him or her cast the first stone if u are the saint we need.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Calebsky(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015
dapsonlou:
The Man Enjoyed and he made a lot of runz girls rich, by givien them State Contract. He was the Best Maga that ever liveth.
Very typical of an average Niger deltan, especially the ijaw political class.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Kestolove:
Dix children ar evidence dat d man has bein fvcking for long..thief childern
Receive sense in Jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2015
Kestolove:
Dix children ar evidence dat d man has bein fvcking for long..thief childern
Receive sense in Jesus name....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by EmekaBlue(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by UnimkeAk(m): 9:17am On Oct 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh.. The man was corrupt , but I sure didn't wish him dead.. Family take heart, it is well.

RIP ex-gov

you my dear are also corrupt.
do you think; it is untill you steal billions.

Iv stoped calling politicians corrupt cuz iv engaged in some corrupt practices in my own little corner, and I have no moral justification to call someone else corrupt.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by charlie009: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2015
My own question be say y him no go abroad for teatment. Yeye dey smell
IYANGBALI:
and he go be fight to finish,but are they suredat man is really dead?the guy na james bond o,actor no dey die o
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2015
adonbilivit:
still can't believe this. and no, it has nothing to do with the fact that I am adonbilivit. I am still shocked

You're shocked; o yeah. That's natural for somebody you love.
The truth that most of you guys on social media don't want to accept is that you knew so little about these politicians you defend such.

For your info most of these politicians are sickly; this man who just died had a terminal disease for years now; but still brag around as God of Nigeria.
Pity.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by babafirst(m): 9:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
These days it hardly happens like that .

Everyone already know what belongs to him or her and will only need the family lawyer to come and rectify unless where a particular sibling with an upper hand has connived with the lawyer to make changes that will favor him or her.
With 2 known wives and 11 known children,lawyer or no lawyer they must fight.I hope Anti corruption agencies peek into his will for clues.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by bishopjoe02(m): 9:20am On Oct 11, 2015
Uk should come and extradite Alams corpse since they don't want to let the man be.
I doubt if we have independent yet. I know many will say extradition is done every were in the world. pls how many persons did Nigeria extradite from USA in the haliburton scam.
Most we depend on the UK for the persecution of our corrupt officials.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Boltzmannolly(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2015
Tonbra was a colleague years back in NYSC camp black-gold kaduna. Wot a yellow pawpaw girl newly returned from U.K while de popsy was arrested camouflaggina a woman after lootin nàija money

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by midasbliss(f): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Raiders:
Their father was a theif who stole million of naira from poor Bayelsans. The first Ex governor in our current democracy to be convicted of corruption but was pardon by his corrupt protege GEJ.
funny enough every other beloved politician of yours are thieves also just dat he was unfortunately unlucky... despite his embezzlement saga... Bayelsans still prefer him to those two dummies now... life was easier with him ruling unlike now!!!
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by mediachirps(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2015
WAMDIEO:
Please be matured and stop raining curses on his or her op , just say your own abi na lie.
lol
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by azimibraun: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Do not speak ill of the dead. So i will say the nicest thing i can possibly say about him. He was a shameless Man, a Killer and a thief. His actions and inactions represents the adjectives used to describe him. But most importantly is his family. Bunch of sinners and beneficiaries of stolen wealth. We must expose evil people and the primary beneficiaries of their evil acts in death or in life. Call me cruel but my point is put accross.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by banio: 9:34am On Oct 11, 2015
RIP
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by akatekpe(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Airforce1:
guy u don get small fame for nairaland, so I expect u to be responsible in ur post here. It' not everything you guys joke over. Except u wan make Alams spirit make ur ever UPCOMING album no sell
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by azimibraun: 9:41am On Oct 11, 2015
banio:
RIP
The life you lived will determine whether you will RIP or not.. You cant cause people so much shame and pain and expect to rest in peace. I am not God the ULTIMATE JUDGE but i can at least give a brief account of what i see or saw. A percentage of our past and present leaders may not RIP but if you think ortherwise look around you and tell me if you wont almost be tempted to ask God why? Our leaders are almost turning us away from God becouse they put God's children in tighgt spot where they are willign to do anything to stay alive. As a child i wished percived evil people RIP but now am grown, I will wish you get peace based on your actions and inactions. You cant use your God given time and privilage on earth to punish his people and expect to RIP.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
mediachirps:
if this is how you reason, you're fooooooolish.
Foól

You're most foólish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by dododawa1: 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Buhari body language
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by azimibraun: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Bottom line... Mr Alams died disgracefully. Everybody feels, thinks and know he died of fear of what lies ahead of him as it concerns his EXTRADICTION to face trial.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.