Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (80688 Views)

Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyesia's Corpse And Casket / Alamieyeseigha's Wife Ill, Son Killed In Dubai / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Mcowubaba: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Na to begin fight over late dad's properties remain for them
Proverbs 17:28
New International Version
Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent, and
discerning if they hold their tongues.

U must not comment on every thread if you have nothing useful to say...
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by crackhouse(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2015
How come none of our politicians have sent a condolence message to his family. I am still suspecting this death.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by sagitariusbaby(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh.. The man was corrupt , but I sure didn't wish him dead.. Family take heart, it is well.

RIP ex-gov
Holier than thou them...... Which politician be Saint for Naija. Useless people busy insulting the dead, let Britain and baba slow poke go and reprosecute him now
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
Eyaahh.. The man was corrupt , but I sure didn't wish him dead.. Family take heart, it is well.

RIP ex-gov
And you are not, a saint i guess?
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
DuchessLily:

RIP ex-gov

Every politician in Nigeria is corrupt.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Blizzy9ja: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Kestolove:
Dix children ar evidence dat d man has bein fvcking for long..thief childern
Bastard... If you call him that anywhere in the Niger Delta you'll be stoned to death... Peasant
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Austin4lif: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2015
warrior01:
The man left a wonderful family behind and I hope the learnt from his mistakes and make amends. I wish him save journey as he goes to account for his deeds while on earth.
are u perfect urself? Can u swear or declare that u have never been in a corrupt practice?
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by rhazur(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2015
Anoda getout of jail free trick
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by dwag: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Me dey vex for every on going ish in bayelsa so I no wan comment. From dickson to silva, to development , work , to unemployent etc. The leaders their are nt creative and don't ve a developing mindset. So sad. Anyway RIP alams. U ve received ur own call weda na d right time abi na wrong time dats what I can't tell and I don't know.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by anwo247: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2015
DSP Alams is corrupt and Buhari is equally corrupt.

I have no record of anyone that died as a result of Alams utterances, inactions or actions. But a lot of Nigerians have died because of Buhari.

Yes, all Nigerian politicians are Corrupt and all are thieves. Send me the name of anyone you know that can claim to be a saint. The answer is NONE.

The essence of saying RIP to the dead is not to concur or accept their deeds while alive. It simply reminds us of our general mortality roll call. It's a time of reconsideration, a time of reflection, a time of iterative personal reckoning, and ofcourse a time to forge ahead.

To continue to rejoice on the death or inglorious departure of any soul is what I will never do. Not even my enemy.

Here I say, RIP DSP Alams!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by awayeyebundle: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2015
That is why is good to leave a legacy,he stole money beyond what he can spend,vanity upon vanity,used the people's money to create work for them and used it for social amenities for common people.....is this too much to have but our leaders are alws selfish......na u know......God knw where he end his life
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by lonelydora: 10:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Na to begin fight over late dad's properties remain for them

I don't pray they do, bros. Show some love for the family.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by mediachirps(m): 10:45am On Oct 11, 2015
bulldoza:

Foól

You're most foólish
Nice to have you here.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Iamthoney(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Donariok:
And his children will b d one to enjoy the stolen money abi?
mtcheeew.

his son belike --mhen,dad u died d right time. happy death
For your mind na you don post abi? Smh
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by horlar1712: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2015
So sad, he got all d money, but fear no let am travel out of 9ija for treatment, 'cos he's still on d wanted list, hope others learn from this. RIP DSP.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by komek(m): 11:03am On Oct 11, 2015
Excuzeme:

grin grin

Did you not read where they mentioned 3 Children .... And OTHERS?

Simply put, he has other children from those three that were mentioned.

That you Eediots are not bold enough to bring out your "other children or wives" during your life-time is a testament to the cowardice of your men and the winch inside your women! undecided undecided

Go get glasses abeg, Mugun!

I said from the pix they showed us. FYI, there is not foto evidence to show us that he has more than 3, so ur argument is still baseless.

I used to respect one undertaker in Lagos cos I tot he was different from the rest until he died in the air crash, during his burial other women came with diff carbon copy of him. I just concluded that any of ur pple that makes a million bucks must have other children outside. Its a fact. Cos u guys will jump into marriage very early, before 10years u will discover that u are married to ur agemate who has turned older and u will want to jump under the skirts of younger girls.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nwocha12(f): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Vanity upon vanity=vanity. We will all die some day, but today determines tomorrow.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Mykelpato(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2015
A Man who dressed like a woman in other to escape from the authorities, is capable of Faking his death.

Alamieyeseighia is Alive.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by fortune1968: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
this man ....Alams ....Ibori ....Dieziani ....Abacha ....Aaaa jonahhh....Thieves !
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
This life
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by smuth(m): 1:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Excuzeme:

Sharrap There!

It is not only God that can Judge.

Even God delegated that authority to Kings, Queens, Judges and even Apostles.
Did the Apostle not JUDGE those lying Annanias and his wife .... and even pronounced "judgement of death" on them?
Did King David not judge all the Israelites?
Did King Solomon not Judge the two women fighting over one baby?
Dont we have Judges in all the courts of the land or did Jesus not ask us to obey the law of the land?

It is you half-baked Christians that utter such rubbish .... and use it to "cover-up Evil while silencing Opinions".
The Bible even said that "The voice of man, is the voice of God" so wetin you dey yarn?
Park-well joor, thief na thief, Dead or Alive!

[b]It is obvious you lack knowledge on this matter so let me enlighten you a bit. God remains the supreme judge...who do you think will judge all of mankind including the saints and the judges of this world?

You should ask: "What does the Bible mean that we are not to judge others?"

Answer: Jesus’ command not to judge others could be the most widely quoted of His sayings, even though it is almost invariably quoted in complete disregard of its context. Here is Jesus’ statement: “Do not judge, or you too will be judged” (Matthew 7:1). Many people use this verse in an attempt to silence their critics, interpreting Jesus’ meaning as “You don’t have the right to tell me I’m wrong.” Taken in isolation, Jesus’ command “Do not judge” does indeed seem to preclude all negative assessments. However, there is much more to the passage than those three words.

The Bible’s command that we not judge others does not mean we cannot show discernment. Immediately after Jesus says, “Do not judge,” He says, “Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs” (Matthew 7:6). A little later in the same sermon, He says, “Watch out for false prophets. . . . By their fruit you will recognize them” (verses 15–16). How are we to discern who are the “dogs” and “pigs” and “false prophets” unless we have the ability to make a judgment call on doctrines and deeds? Jesus is giving us permission to tell right from wrong.

Also, the Bible’s command that we not judge others does not mean all actions are equally moral or that truth is relative. The Bible clearly teaches that truth is objective, eternal, and inseparable from God’s character. Anything that contradicts the truth is a lie—but, of course, to call something a “lie” is to pass judgment. To call adultery or murder a sin is likewise to pass judgment—but it’s also to agree with God. When Jesus said not to judge others, He did not mean that no one can identify sin for what it is, based on God’s definition of sin.

And the Bible’s command that we not judge others does not mean there should be no mechanism for dealing with sin. The Bible has a whole book entitled Judges. The judges in the Old Testament were raised up by God Himself (Judges 2:18). The modern judicial system, including its judges, is a necessary part of society. In saying, “Do not judge,” Jesus was not saying, “Anything goes.”

Elsewhere, Jesus gives a direct command to judge: “Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly” (John 7:24). Here we have a clue as to the right type of judgment versus the wrong type. Taking this verse and some others, we can put together a description of the sinful type of judgment:

Superficial judgment is wrong. Passing judgment on someone based solely on appearances is sinful (John 7:24). It is foolish to jump to conclusions before investigating the facts (Proverbs 18:13). Simon the Pharisee passed judgment on a woman based on her appearance and reputation, but he could not see that the woman had been forgiven; Simon thus drew Jesus’ rebuke for his unrighteous judgment (Luke 7:36–50).

Hypocritical judgment is wrong. Jesus’ command not to judge others in Matthew 7:1 is preceded by comparisons to hypocrites (Matthew 6:2, 5, 16) and followed by a warning against hypocrisy (Matthew 7:3–5). When we point out the sin of others while we ourselves commit the same sin, we condemn ourselves (Romans 2:1).

Harsh, unforgiving judgment is wrong. We are “always to be gentle toward everyone” (Titus 3:2). It is the merciful who will be shown mercy (Matthew 5:7), and, as Jesus warned, “In the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Matthew 7:2).

Self-righteous judgment is wrong. We are called to humility, and “God opposes the proud” (James 4:6). The Pharisee in Jesus’ parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector was confident in his own righteousness and from that proud position judged the publican; however, God sees the heart and refused to forgive the Pharisee’s sin (Luke 18:9–14).

Untrue judgment is wrong. The Bible clearly forbids bearing false witness (Proverbs 19:5). “Slander no one” (Titus 3:2).

Christians are often accused of “judging” or intolerance when they speak out against sin. But opposing sin is not wrong. Holding aloft the standard of righteousness naturally defines unrighteousness and draws the slings and arrows of those who choose sin over godliness. John the Baptist incurred the ire of Herodias when he spoke out against her adultery with Herod (Mark 6:18–19). She eventually silenced John, but she could not silence the truth (Isaiah 40:cool.

Believers are warned against judging others unfairly or unrighteously, but Jesus commends “right judgment” (John 7:24, ESV). We are to be discerning (Colossians 1:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:21). We are to preach the whole counsel of God, including the Bible’s teaching on sin (Acts 20:27; 2 Timothy 4:2). We are to gently confront erring brothers or sisters in Christ (Galatians 6:1). We are to practice church discipline (Matthew 18:15–17). We are to speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15)[/b]
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
playtheblues:
You just exposed who you are to the world by this comment of yours.
ah e Neva reach like DAT. was just trying to b funny
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Iamthoney:
For your mind na you don post abi? Smh
abeg no vex
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by kwenu: 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
how are u sure that he will be drilled by those he killed.
Bsc:
RIP sir. Ur going to a land where there is no poor nor rich. A land were Those who died before u becomes ur superior. If u ever killed anyone...he/she will drill u..
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Uncletony(m): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
IamMissMarvel:

Who did this to you bro?

One old woman from his village
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Not often you see super rich die,he died as a result of his sin,if not he would have been flown to uk or us for treatment.

Rip.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by playtheblues(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok Basket Mouth..
Donariok:
ah e Neva reach like DAT. was just trying to b funny
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by omitademichael(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Loot money was used to train dis thief family. They wil com out and be fumbling as if they worked for it. Everyday is for thief but one day is for the owner.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by VagileVictor(m): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
In all we God the thanks. 1Thess 5:18
May God give grace to bear this irreparable loss and enable those who are mocking you, to endure the pain you are presently going through, when it happens to them.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by tiredface: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by DuchessLily(f): 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Every politician in Nigeria is corrupt.

That I Knw and very well too.
Re: Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children by DuchessLily(f): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
chisco82:

And you are not, a saint i guess?

sagitariusbaby:
Holier than thou them...... Which politician be Saint for Naija. Useless people busy insulting the dead, let Britain and baba slow poke go and reprosecute him now

Eyaahh... What are these ones saying?? undecided undecided

If these ur comments are in answer to my post, Then I guess u read my post inside down or something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo) / 2023: Top 7 Candidates That Could Be APC Presidential Flag Bearer / Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.