Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Husband Scarcity!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Scarcity!!!! (3512 Views)

Husband Scarcity ( A Must Read ) / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! --- ( Must Read For All ) / "Husband Scarcity'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!
"Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there
really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a
home and not park into a built home. Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small. The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply startt lamenting of "Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all
those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands.
If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission of building the family of God here on earth. For those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION. Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men are husband materials. What I am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions or
physical appearances. Look beyond the physical. WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is made of is, most times, not seen with the physical eyes, only its
effects can be seen. Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is not seen is permanent. Relax and go to God.
God did not just make Eve for making sake; He made her for Adam's need to be met. May God help us. Gud nite

18 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2015
summary plz...
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
nice tread

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by ClassCaptain(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
playing Sound Sultan " - Oko won lode

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2015
Na wa ooo
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Dojupyo(f): 10:29pm On Oct 10, 2015
This is nice, I love this.. In fact, I'v always wanted a man who I would be happy with, not a billionaire who will turn me into a punching bag.. Men are weak(fact), that's the more reason why they need us jes the way Adam needed a helper(suitable, adapted & complementary) and God sent him one.. This beings pretend to be super strong when they are with us, but truth be told, they are like babies, so they need us to be by their side at all times.
We should know that all that glitters is not gold.. A rich man today can become poor tomorrow, if ur main purpose of marriage is to escape from poverty, then you are on a long thing... Have we wondered why our parents and granny's marriage has been up to 30 years & above without divorce?
It's not all about looks, TDH my foot.. It's all about his personality..
I really don't care how attractive you are. If your personality is ugly, so are you!!!

So guys don't think all ladies are after your hard earned money but some are, so husband stop being scarce cos there are so many wife materials you can't imagine.
Remember the bible said that a man shall leave his father and mother and shall become united to his wife, and they shall become one flesh..
Don't be scarce to some

Modified!! If you quote me, then you are on your own.. For those wey dey find word for my mouth, dey will be like na happiness u wan chop...
I believe a guy who can't fend for himself isn't ready for marriage.. More also, one has to pray before entering any life time institution(marriage)
Just said the bitter truth

6 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
Husband scarcity ke shocked for where? grin cheesy
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by shevydinho(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op na wa oh so how are you gonna explain the wedding wey dey happin every Saturday?
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
@OP
Husbands are nt scarce. what is scarce re wife materials. when as a lady u hv gud upbringing and u re respectful, etc, husbands wil find u even if u re staying in a cave.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by joewizzy247: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
@OP
Husbands are nt scarce. what is scarce re wife materials. when as a lady u hv gud upbringing and u re respectful, etc, husbands wil find u even if u re staying in a cave.
True fact.women with wife material is so scarce.
Pls click this link below
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by laserjet: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
No mind them!!

Majority of them are so myopic; they can't see beyond their nose.

I have a friend who up till now is not yet married simply because she's looking for Dangote's son to marry.

How long would she continue to search 'all ready' made husband?

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
oloriomolade:
HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!
"Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern. Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there
really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding numbers of both genders. I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a
home and not park into a built home. Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future. What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so worldly. Then, check the number of girls around you and the number of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem. You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering, and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes suffering? Will you run away? No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small. The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply startt lamenting of "Husband Scarcity". Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all
those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands.
If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled. MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission of building the family of God here on earth. For those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION. Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of marriage, not all men are husband materials. What I am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions or
physical appearances. Look beyond the physical. WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is made of is, most times, not seen with the physical eyes, only its
effects can be seen. Marriage is a permanent thing. Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is not seen is permanent. Relax and go to God.
God did not just make Eve for making sake; He made her for Adam's need to be met. May God help us. Gud nite

So would the scarcity continue to thrive/increase in jesus name kiss...Unless our gurls behaves em selves in an appropriate manner.
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2015
joewizzy247:
True fact.women with wife material is so scarce. Pls click this link below
Hope d link wont lead me to hell? bcus heaven is a must for me.
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by clemz85(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2015
QatarPlayboy:
@OP

end of discussion,
what most girls do now renders them helpless in future but what most guys do now makes them rich in future.
for instance, I was as broke as prodigal son, what I suffered in ladies hands made me change my game,
I had to forsake them and chase my fortune and it's becoming faster that I'm considering most ladies useless.
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by AfroKnight: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
ClassCaptain:
playing Sound Sultan " - Oko won lode

Turn up the volume.
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2015
clemz85:

end of discussion,
what most girls do now renders them helpless in future but what most guys do now makes them rich in future.
for instance, I was as broke as prodigal son, what I suffered in ladies hands made me change my game,
I had to forsake them and chase my fortune and it's becoming faster that I'm considering most ladies useless.
I feel u bro. if we re to judge present day ladies base on their acts, no dude wil wnt to get married. imagine a lady i was genuinely tryin to help by putin smile on her face nd makin her happy both financially nd advices went on my back nd told another guy dt i was causin nuisance in her life. can u imagine? and u knw wat? she is a nairalander, d other guy is also a nairalander, and she told d other guy in a tread on nairaland. i smiled nd shaked my head wen i saw d comment she made. tel me hw on earth i wil ever 4giv dis girl if she cross my part in future? most naija girls re nt just worth livin nt to talk of marrying.

1 Like

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2015
Which husband scarce ke ? Men full everywhere no be must that you will marry a rich man maybe some girls destiny no be to marry rich husband and they will waste their time waiting for the rich husband. If you no see rich husband marry, marry the one wey you see
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by horpe132(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
It is in most men dream to marry but the problem is job.
You need to have something doing no matter how small.
Many guys cant even afford house rent.
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
Dojupyo:
This is nice, I love this.. In fact, I'v always wanted a man who I would be happy with, not a billionaire who will turn me into a punching bag.. Men are weak(fact), that's the more reason why they need us jes the way Adam needed a helper(suitable, adapted & complementary) and God sent him one.. This beings pretend to be super strong when they are with us, but truth be told, they are like babies, so they need us to be by their side at all times.
We should know that all that glitters is not gold.. A rich man today can become poor tomorrow, if ur main purpose of marriage is to escape from poverty, then you are on a long thing... Have we wondered why our parents and granny's marriage has been up to 30 years & above without divorce?
It's not all about looks, TDH my foot.. It's all about his personality..
I really don't care how attractive you are. If your personality is ugly, so are you!!!

So guys don't think all ladies are after your hard earned money but some are, so husband stop being scarce cos there are so many wife materials you can't imagine.
Remember the bible said that a man shall leave his father and mother and shall become united to his wife, and they shall become one flesh..
Don't be scarce to some

Modified!! If you quote me, then you are on your own.. Just said the bitter truth

Come and marry me but I don't have money
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by PModes(m): 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Feranchek(m): 2:07am On Oct 11, 2015
Coming from a lady I'm super impressed! From the beginning to end, you kept hitting the HEAD on the NAIL grin cheesy

God bless you madame.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by ggrin(f): 3:12am On Oct 11, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
summary plz...
lazy kidangry
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 11, 2015
no lady wants to plan a future with a man,yet she wants to be pictured in the future.

gone are those days of monkey dey work,babbon dey chop.

some also have no plan for their lives,they believe the man came to carry all their burden and her family...

they despise the day of little beginning.

till the mentality is erased, there will be scarcity of husband.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by ShutTheFhuckUp: 5:57am On Oct 11, 2015
ggrin:
lazy kidangry
undecided angry
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by OShepherd: 6:33am On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmm! Dere was relative peace in d gud old days even wen polygamy was made popular but it's so unfortunate dat we clamour 4 monogamy( all in d name of westernisation) yet dere's chaos here & dere even wen it is hyper glaring dat female child births are very high compared 2 deir male counterparts. d way out is polygamy wit rules- it's all in our holybooks but we prefer hypocrisy! Gbam! shocked
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Dojupyo(f): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
sauceny:

So would the scarcity continue to thrive/increase in jesus name kiss...Unless our gurls behaves em selves in an appropriate manner.

You no dey do us, cos if husband scarcity continues, potential wife materials will be scarce as well.. Abi u no wan marry?
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by nicerod(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op u dey make sense o i like u
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by 2dice(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

I feel u bro. if we re to judge present day ladies base on their acts, no dude wil wnt to get married. imagine a lady i was genuinely tryin to help by putin smile on her face nd makin her happy both financially nd advices went on my back nd told another guy dt i was causin nuisance in her life. can u imagine? and u knw wat? she is a nairalander, d other guy is also a nairalander, and she told d other guy in a tread on nairaland. i smiled nd shaked my head wen i saw d comment she made. tel me hw on earth i wil ever 4giv dis girl if she cross my part in future? most naija girls re nt just worth livin nt to talk of marrying.
hmm..my paddi na wa
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by 2dice(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dojupyo:

You no dey do us, cos if husband scarcity continues, potential wife materials will be scarce as well.. Abi u no wan marry?
let it continue... Who will lose at the end? grin
Re: Husband Scarcity!!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP nice one. respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio / How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship / That Moment You Chatting With A Lady On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.