Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead (4882 Views)

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Two Reasons Why We Should Be Happy About Supreme Court's Judgement On Rivers / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and the baastard continues to rant if u had used these effort to carry out an autopsy on awolowo we wouldn't have been arguing if he actually took 15 Naira rat poison of course he did quote me and rotten alive may keke crush your family and may u sleep and never wake up heavens and hell ll reject u even purgatory

chai. see as woman dey talk like agbero.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 11, 2015
OP, good observation. Please a proper DNA test should be conducted. some e-diots find it difficult to believe that the Chibok girls were kidnapped despite proofs, yet find it very easy to believe that DSP Alams is dead without proof.

whether he is dead or not, we want proof. the man has antecedent, and he has shown us that he will do anything to evade justice, so pardon me if i don't believe.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by alexlee50: 9:37am On Oct 11, 2015
predatorX:

this is how a typical Bayelsan reasons. That is why GEJ did not put a single borehole in bAYELSA. Yet you want international criminal court to compel shell to compensate you guys??

Jokers, so until we come from Bayelsa that is when we have the right to call alamo atif, shame on u undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I can see u no go school reach, so let me break it down for u.this man stole money belonging to bayelsa state, he was convicted, the loot was taken from him and he also served his time.subsequently he was pardoned. What is your own with him? Why u dey follow the man, even after his death? Did he not serve his time? Let me even personal this, because it looks personal. E take your papa money, wife or girlfriend? Abi he snatch your girlfriend? From your response u are not from bayelsa, if not I would have said u had a locus to complain. Now u are not from bayelsa, this man took bayelsa money, dem collect the money, e go prison join.wetin be your own? What is your problem? Now u say make them carrry this man go u.k for trial? Why? What offence did he commit in u.k? Is bayelsa in u.k? So u want a citizen of this country to be handed over to another country for trial? Where then is our sovereigity? Now u come mess up talk the worse, which governor no steal money? Better still, tell me your state make I tell u your governor life history. Finally, let me say this, this man committed an office, he served his time.let him be.your governor is still going around with his loot, helicopter, private jets, u guys should gather evidence against and use the loot to develop your state let him also serve his time, èthnic bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by nonsom(m): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2015
BALLOSKI:
He won't go that far just to dorge extradition.
are you not aware that some people prefer to die than to being imprisoned
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:43am On Oct 11, 2015
Ioannes:

chai. see as woman dey talk like agbero.
another mouth odour perceive useless freakkk
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by dododawa1: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
He want to copy 2PAC
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2015
You are evil-genius. I somehow agree with these reasons.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
another mouth odour perceive useless freakkk

and you are wondering why you are still single at over 40?
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by iamrealdeji(m): 10:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Point number 2 is what my neighbor said this morning and I backed it up with number 1
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by FearGodinall: 11:02am On Oct 11, 2015
alfonso36:
1: He Disguised as A woman to escape UK Prison

2: Few weeks back we heard The Uk asked Buhari to hand him over to face trial and possible jail time in the Uk, And now people are saying he is dead.

isn't these another kinda Scam by the man himself to escape jail in the Uk?

how old are you
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Ioannes:

and you are wondering why you are still single at over 40?

Not every moniker that has the "f" sign is female.

Please don't bother quoting them.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Not every moniker that has the "f" sign is female.

Please don't bother quoting them.
you are right.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by predatorX: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2015
alexlee50:
I can see u no go school reach, so let me break it down for u.this man stole money belonging to bayelsa state, he was convicted, the loot was taken from him and he also served his time.subsequently he was pardoned. What is your own with him? Why u dey follow the man, even after his death? Did he not serve his time? Let me even personal this, because it looks personal. E take your papa money, wife or girlfriend? Abi he snatch your girlfriend? From your response u are not from bayelsa, if not I would have said u had a locus to complain. Now u are not from bayelsa, this man took bayelsa money, dem collect the money, e go prison join.wetin be your own? What is your problem? Now u say make them carrry this man go u.k for trial? Why? What offence did he commit in u.k? Is bayelsa in u.k? So u want a citizen of this country to be handed over to another country for trial? Where then is our sovereigity? Now u come mess up talk the worse, which governor no steal money? Better still, tell me your state make I tell u your governor life history. Finally, let me say this, this man committed an office, he served his time.let him be.your governor is still going around with his loot, helicopter, private jets, u guys should gather evidence against and use the loot to develop your state let him also serve his time, èthnic bigot.

which time did he serve? Steal ordinary tomato in the market, if you're lucky, you wouldn't be lynched. But you sure would be incarcerated without a trial(may be you aint heard about "awaiting trialists"wink undecided

Eventually when you would be brought before a judge, he's gon' find you guilty and slam you with the maximum sentence for just stealing tomato but someone who stole 33billion Police pension fund was asked to pay 700 thousand fine.

Here was a thief who disgrace nigeria internationally, yet was pardoned by his prodigy. By the way, What time did he do?

there is no hope for you BAYELSANs. All your freedom fighters who ought to have liberated you are now thieves.............ASARI, TOMPOLO, EDWIN CLARKE, BOYLOAF etc.

FOOLISH PEOPLE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by predatorX: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2015
alexlee50:

my Governor is Fashola, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN. grin grin grin grin grin

everything he did, he did within the ambits of the Law.

If you think he stole money, dig up dirt and invite the EFCC and ICPC

That said, he committed two crimes incase you do not know.
One in Nigeria (EMBEZZLEMENT) and the other in the U.K (MONEY-LAUNDERING)

Otuekean Pardoned him but Tony Blair didn't neither has Cameron

Zero Tolerance for Quaroption
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 12, 2015
alfonso36:

2: Few weeks back we heard The Uk asked Buhari to hand him over to face trial and possible jail time in the Uk, And now people are saying he is dead.

How you can find out the truth? Just die, then go to heaven, if you cannot find him there visit hell. Then come back and post on Nairaland your discovery.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by juman(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kai, anybody can die anytime o.

Death is real.

Day of judgement is also real.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by pharmagba: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
BALLOSKI:
He won't go that far just to dorge extradition.
Come off it, he had gone further to escape arrest in the past
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by alexlee50: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
predatorX:

my Governor is Fashola, Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN. grin grin grin grin grin

everything he did, he did within the ambits of the Law.

If you think he stole money, dig up dirt and invite the EFCC and ICPC

That said, he committed two crimes incase you do not know.
One in Nigeria (EMBEZZLEMENT) and the other in the U.K (MONEY-LAUNDERING)

Otuekean Pardoned him but Tony Blair didn't neither has Cameron

Zero Tolerance for Quaroption
I dont want to waste too much time with u about that over hyped man that did nothing in Lagos except worship and give money to the media.But wait, is this not the man who built personal website with lagos state 78m? What about the borehole matter? Let us even address the issue of governance, which new road did this guy build in lagos from 1970 till date? The only road he built, they charge toll on that road.how many places have public water running into their homes? How many hospitals are fully functional with uptodate, eequipment. The last time his godfather was ill, he went for treatment in Lagos. Let me tell u a story, my friend went to use the atm somewhere between maryland and ikorodu road, he was attacked by robbers and rushed to luth, they did a shoddy operation on the hand, he had to be transfered to Egypt, where a better surgery was done.till date he lost sdnsation on the fingers of the left arm.u know why? This fashola u are boasting with, does not have good hospitals with basic equipment. Which area do u want to list that he performed well? Somebody that collects almost 20b internally generated revenue, exclusive of federal allocation. Tell me wetin the man do?
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by BALLOSKI: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
pharmagba:

Come off it, he had gone further to escape arrest in the past
he did that one to escape to safety. Does this look like what he did in the UK?
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by henrysam(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
alfonso36:

U re simply a buffon not the goal keeper. Take it like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra / Buhari,We Welcome Your Blackwater Machineries To Their Death – Niger Delta / Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.