Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead (4859 Views)

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Two Reasons Why We Should Be Happy About Supreme Court's Judgement On Rivers / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by alfonso36(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
1: He Disguised as A woman to escape UK Prison

2: Few weeks back we heard The Uk asked Buhari to hand him over to face trial and possible jail time in the Uk, And now people are saying he is dead.

isn't these another kinda Scam by the man himself to escape jail in the Uk?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
alfonso36:

2: Few weeks back we heard The Uk asked Buhari to hand him over to face trial and possible jail time in the Uk, And now people are saying he is dead.

what is wrong with you? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by vicadex07(m): 12:01am On Oct 11, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Please let us all stop playing politics with someone's death...thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by BALLOSKI: 12:03am On Oct 11, 2015
He won't go that far just to dorge extradition.

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by scribble: 12:05am On Oct 11, 2015
vicadex07:
RIP to the dead.

The op has made legitimate observations

Picture or I don't believe it

21 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by magmack: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2015
Op is a low life.
It is very clear u r jealous of d dead. U can as well go hug d nearest transformer to suit urself. That is my $1.
Evil man!!!

8 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Okanokan(m): 12:26am On Oct 11, 2015
alfonso36:

He jump bail, i don't think his punishment would be as harsh as that James Ibori. One or two year suspended sentence is not a good enough reason to fake death.
RIP GOVERNOR GENERAL!

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by danemenike: 12:34am On Oct 11, 2015
Bro nufin is impossible in this country..... to live a life of integrity really pays, can you imagine people doubtin the death of a man who is #dead.....

I #think Alamieyeseigha is really dead, am not sure oooooh, he's got no good legacy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by neolboy(m): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Am very sure u be stauch APC card carrying member coz u reason thru ur anus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by tjesssie: 12:49am On Oct 11, 2015
Op... Must u tell everyone how daffff....*sneezing*ffft i see you to be.

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Me sef no b'liv the news. As nairalanders use to say,pix or I don't b'liv.

6 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by funlord(m): 1:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Damn
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by donsteady(m): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2015
in this country everything is possible, people don't have shame any more

8 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Juxtified(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2015
magmack:
Op is a low life.
It is very clear u r jealous of d dead. U can as well go hug d nearest transformer to suit urself. That is my $1.
Evil man!!!
In a civilised gathering people attack issues, not persons. If someone makes an observation, like the OP has done, you counter him with facts, or well thought out opinions. It's not necessary to insult someone simply because you have no intelligent input.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by macolino(m): 4:42am On Oct 11, 2015
Its not possible man,alams is now resting from the stress of the world(Nigeria n UK )

1 Like

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by DaBullIT(m): 5:25am On Oct 11, 2015
This is why i am angry ,

They claimed Ojukwu was sane

They claimed Madueke was innocent

Despite this guy's well known history and the impending doom

They are still defending him

I DO NOT BELIEVE ALAMESIA is dead , and like i said earlier, we ( Reasonable Nigerians ) want a full autopsy , complete with DNA ,DENTAL tests to prove it is him , If he died for real then send the body to UK for second verification

If the news is true , then i'd say Buhari giving heart attack to corrupt politicians since may 29

[size=4pt]
One bastris will attempt to quote me to insult me, but guess what , that shows your alliance, your struggle and your life depends on fraud and corruption
[/size]

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:32am On Oct 11, 2015
Allow the man to Rest In Peace!

1 Like

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by modath(f): 5:54am On Oct 11, 2015
Okanokan:

He jump bail, i don't think his punishment would be as harsh as that James Ibori. One or two year suspended sentence is not a good enough reason to fake death.
RIP GOVERNOR GENERAL!

You're wrong..

His punishment would have worse, cos he added evading "justice" to his earlier financial crimes, & don't you think the british would have even done more gra gra than was even normal cos he showed up the weakness in their border agency.....

I am on the fence about his death though, it seems far fetched that he could fake his death but I can no longer put anything pass our people,who see no wrong in stealing funds meant for Dialysis Machines & Incubators for hospitals.. cry

3 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Sanchez01: 5:58am On Oct 11, 2015
Alams is an artistic conman. I don't fully accept the fact that he is dead as well. I've been brooding on this since yesterday even.

5 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:03am On Oct 11, 2015
vicadex07:
RIP to the dead.

Do you have any proof that he is dead? The UK will continue to demand that he is extradicted because of his past.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by obinnati(m): 6:11am On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=alfonso36 post=38866089]1: He Disguised as A woman to escape UK Prison

Am happy that preple are begining to think Like me he just faked his death shikinar

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by slimfit1(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2015
O ffeel sorry for whoever looks like him. The Nigerian police must have helped him to do transition to another person done.
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by LordMecuzy(m): 7:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Look at the way we are politicising the death of a Nigerian...

Well that's life a DSP Alamaseigha dies and APC online warriors go home smiling and want fool proofs, same way PDP online warriors will smile if it's an Amaechi that's declared dead.

We've so sold out our conscience to these political leaders for peanuts.. Too Bad

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Fozi(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
@O P I once thought that buh You know the thought alone of being extadicted can kill a man of that susceptible age besides you know the hell my former Governor Ibori is passing through let us pray for him rather than criticising him. The white governments always want to use Africans as scapegoats in other to prove strength and dominance over us whereas they cover most of their scandals from Africans
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by reuben79: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2015
kropotkin2:
what is wrong with you? undecided
ask urself first ok..........dis guy hv point ok.Dsp is still alive
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by JOOHEL: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Why the Alarm ehn? Alamieyeseigha is dead period!
Stop the alarm about Alamieyeseigha's death

See carps wey I just yarn! Lol
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Joeace3000(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2015
This is the result of living a life bothering on fraudulent accumulation of wealth and living a corrupt life.Many of our youths will not learn from what this man's ostensive, insatiable appetite for corruption has done to him. Imagine, his death is even questionable. Shame.

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by alexlee50: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2015
alfonso36:

abeg take transport go him house make u ask him family people. Also try go the mortuary make u see say na him lay for the morgue? On another note, let me ask you this, what is your business with alamaseigha? E thief your money? Or perhaps your papa money? Or are u from bayelsa?

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by predatorX: 8:41am On Oct 11, 2015
alfonso36:

DSP Alamo is a confirmed double-agent. Even DANIEL CRAIG still dey learn grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by predatorX: 8:45am On Oct 11, 2015
alexlee50:
abeg take transport go him house make u ask him family people. Also try go the mortuary make u see say na him lay for the morgue? On another note, let me ask you this, what is your business with alamaseigha? E thief your money? Or perhaps your papa money? Or are u from bayelsa?

this is how a typical Bayelsan reasons. That is why GEJ did not put a single borehole in bAYELSA. Yet you want international criminal court to compel shell to compensate you guys??

Jokers, so until we come from Bayelsa that is when we have the right to call alamo atif, shame on u undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:50am On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
This is why i am angry ,

They claimed Ojukwu was sane

They claimed Madueke was innocent

Despite this guy's well known history and the impending doom

They are still defending him

I DO NOT BELIEVE ALAMESIA is dead , and like i said earlier, we ( Reasonable Nigerians ) want a full autopsy , complete with DNA ,DENTAL tests to prove it is him , If he died for real then send the body to UK for second verification

If the news is true , then i'd say Buhari giving heart attack to corrupt politicians since may 29

[size=4pt]
One bastris will attempt to quote me to insult me, but guess what , that shows your alliance, your struggle and your life depends on fraud and corruption
[/size]

and the baastard continues to rant if u had used these effort to carry out an autopsy on awolowo we wouldn't have been arguing if he actually took 15 Naira rat poison of course he did quote me and rotten alive may keke crush your family and may u sleep and never wake up heavens and hell ll reject u even purgatory

2 Likes

Re: Two Reasons I Do Not Believe Alamieyeseigha's Is Dead by DaBullIT(m): 8:56am On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
and the baastard continues to rant if u had used these effort to carry out an autopsy on awolowo we wouldn't have been arguing if he actually took 15 Naira rat poison of course he did quote me and rotten alive may keke crush your family and may u sleep and never wake up heavens and hell ll reject u even purgatory

And so shall it be for you and your family and everyone you've ever known

That said, you are saying diepreye committed suicide? War a shame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Osinbajo Claim Of "Professor & Ph.d" Holder Must Be Investigated / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State / Meaning Of ATIKULATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.