Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

SEX!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SEX!!! (636 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX!!! by itzemar(m): 12:33am On Oct 11, 2015
I was born and raised up as a Christian. God helping me, I hope to finish as one. But overtime, with reading of books, discourse and exposure, some things have begun to bother me which I'd like good people to put me through.

1. The use of condom, withdrawal, pills and other forms of birth control on your wife, are they sinful?

2. Is MouthAction with your wife a sin?

3. is the use of these modern sex styles a sin?

4. is the use of sex enhancement pills a sin?

5. is there any biblical way to initiate sex with one's spouse?

6. Sometimes, I hear some pastors talking about excess sex, but what really is excess sex?

God bless you all as I hope to get favourable answers and LEARN from them. if there's any other, I'd add them.

if anybody's got any mind bothering questions, table it and let's tackle it together as one big family.

#shalom and happy Sunday!!!
Re: SEX!!! by Chizzled06(m): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Is sex allowed in heaven?

(1) (Reply)

Boasting Disallowed. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Pope Francis Brought Me Back To The Catholic Church- Chimamanda Adichie / I Need Help, Prayers And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.