Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Atheist? Come With Your Questions. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist? Come With Your Questions. (16168 Views)

Atheist Come In And Check The Real Meaning of Faith. / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / Atheist Feel Free To Ask Your Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 10:55am On Apr 02, 2012
are you an atheist? do you have questions about your maker- God? bring it on, dont by shy? but please come with an open mind. your questions will be answered logically, which i know appeals to you.I can understand how lonely it must feel and i am here as a medium to comfort and guide you back to Him that made you.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2012
Ur too smug in tone. Adjust your op. Why can't God just appear in the sky and say I am d lrd,god of abraham isaac jacob etc. I will answer all your questions the moment you think of it. Etcetc.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: Ur too smug in tone. Adjust your op. Why can't God just appear in the sky and say I am d lrd,god of abraham isaac jacob etc. I will answer all your questions the moment you think of it. Etcetc.
do u have a specific question?
i will like to be of service?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mazaje(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
If there is a god, why will he rely on you to talk to others about him on his behalf?. . .Why won't he answer people's questions himself?. . .
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: Ur too smug in tone. Adjust your op. Why can't God just appear in the sky and say I am d lrd,god of abraham isaac jacob etc.etc.
fixed. Sorry.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by harakiri(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
@synthesis

are you an atheist?

Yes.

do you have questions about your maker- God?

Which maker? How did you come to this conclusion? Have you seen this "God" before? Do you have proof of it's existence?m Let me guess. . .it's from that same book of fables that was used in brainwashing your forefathers and the brainwashing session has been handed down from generation to generation and now, your unfortunate self is a victim. Pitiful.

bring it on, dont by shy?

Last time i checked, it's always the religious folks that have a problems answering straight forward questions. They are always the ones that buckle under. Shy? Don't be ridiculous. You don't even know what you're talking about 99.9% of the time and you're talking about shy.

but please come with an open mind.

Define and clearly explain what you mean by "open mind". Like i said earlier, folks like you hardly understand the words that come out of your mouths most of the time. You just spew words with little or no idea of what you're talking about. It is a known fact that Atheists (especially on this forum) have always asked BASIC SIMPLE QUESTIONS that require nothing more than AN OPEN MIND to answer them. Problem is. . .NO ONE HAS THE ANSWERS! All you know is what you've been brainwashed and spoon fed with. Period!

your questions will be answered logically, which i know appeals to you.

This must be the mother of all jokes. Logic? From religious folks? No logical person can believe unverifiable story tales without any concrete proof. No logical person believes donkeys talk. No rational person believes 5,000 people can be fed with 2 loaves of bread and 5 fish. No person with basic common sense will believe a virgin can get pregnant without having $ex. And you are there talking about "logic"? What rubbish!

I can understand how lonely it must feel and i am here as a medium to comfort and guide you back to Him that made you.

Problem with dummies like yourselves is that you can't stand alone and think for yourself that is why you think those that are bold enough to put their brains to work must be miserable people. You are a very shallow human being,a religious zombie and vegetable and i don't even know why I'm responding to such a reetarded thread.

Nonsense! ! !

1 Like

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
mazaje: If there is a god, why will he rely on you to talk to others about him on his behalf?. . .Why won't he answer people's questions himself?. . .
i forgot to add that this thread will be interactive

back to ur question: why will he rely on me to talk to others about him on His Behalf?
its not an exclusive preserve to me, i just made myself available for His Use, merely a worker is His vineyard.

why wont he answer ppls question himself
are you suggesting a talk show? as in God is on Oprah Winfrey answering questions from people >>> is that your expectations? would you believe that He was the one?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
harakiri: @synthesis

Which maker? How did you come to this conclusion? Have you seen this "God" before? Do you have proof of it's existence?m Let me guess. . .it's from that same book of fables that was used in brainwashing your forefathers and the brainwashing session has been handed down from generation to generation and now, your unfortunate self is a victim. Pitiful.

lets define the word God- it is a word attributed for the Creator of the heaven and the earth (everything above, on and under).
from your question: you ask which maker? i need a honest and strightforward answer from you- how were you created? did u make yourself? if you did, can you reproduce this seemingly inconsequential feat? i await your response, thanks.

" Do i have Proof of it's existence" i will give a simple analogy bet you have gadgets/tools, lets look at one of the simplest a ball point pen, if you found a pen by the roadside, wud it b logical to assume it came there by chance? your first inkling (inborn) would be to acknowledge that the pen was designed and fabricated for a purpose, IT WAS MADE. you dont need to go to china to see it produced right in front of you to believe that it has a maker.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by logicboy: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
Here is a question for you;

[/b]Is God a racist?[b]

1) God has a chosen people (Isrealites)- is that not racist? If every man is equal, why not appear to everyone on earth?

2)Why did God come as a Jewish man in the form of Jesus? Black or Indian or Chinese not good enough?

3) Why did God allow and command Isrealites to enslave other people;

Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves

4) Why do Nigerian churches still paint Jesus as white? Jesus would be Arab looking considering the sun in Egypt and Isreal and how people in Isreal looked at at that time
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
logicboy: Here is a question for you;

[/b]Is God a racist?[b]

1) God has a chosen people (Isrealites)- is that not racist? If every man is equal, why not appear to everyone on earth?

2)Why did God come as a Jewish man in the form of Jesus? Black or Indian or Chinese not good enough?

3) Why did God allow and command Isrealites to enslave other people;

Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves

4) Why do Nigerian churches still paint Jesus as white? Jesus would be Arab looking considering the sun in Egypt and Isreal and how people in Isreal looked at at that time

basically you admit God exists but you arent sure of His color, and He is a racist, who also pardons slave trade.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
You haven't answered my question. I fixed it im my second post. Why can't God pop up and go all"Yo my niggas, It's me tha Alpha and Omega. The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob who can and will answer your questions when you think of them as I love you so much I died for you etcetcetc" In other words, why can't he just reveal himself.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:
basically you admit God exists but you arent sure of His color, and He is a racist, who also pardons slave trade.

I think he means the jewish fantasy god reads like a jewish fantasy god.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: You haven't answered my question. I fixed it im my second post. Why can't God pop up and go all"Yo my niggas, It's me tha Alpha and Omega. The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob who can and will answer your questions when you think of them as I love you so much I died for you etcetcetc"

i did answer your question via mazaje reply, anyways basically you want God to appear on a talk show. wud you believe sum1 calling himself God on Oprah honest reply needed.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: I think he means the jewish fantasy god reads like a jewish fantasy god.
dude , i never ever mentioned any tribe/race in my Post.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mazaje(m): 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:
i forgot to add that this thread will be interactive

back to ur question: why will he rely on me to talk to others about him on His Behalf?
its not an exclusive preserve to me, i just made myself available for His Use, merely a worker is His vineyard.

He told you he approves of you being his advocate, when?. . . .

why wont he answer ppls question himself
are you suggesting a talk show? as in God is on Oprah Winfrey answering questions from people >>> is that your expectations? would you believe that He was the one?

God is said to be all powerful and can do all thing by those that put forth the hypothesis, if that is true then he should be able to answer people's questions himself. . .|He won't need you here to be making his case for him if the hypothesis were true. . .
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:

i did answer your question via mazaje reply, anyways basically you want God to appear on a talk show. wud you believe sum1 calling himself God on Oprah honest reply needed.
No I wouldn't. Unless they were having this talk show-on all channels-mirrors-books-walls, basically anything that could be used as a tv screen, while hanging in the air and being heard in all languages, while explaining all questions and doubts simultaneously in everyone's head as they popped up, and healing every wound. I believe he would have distinguished himself as God then.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by Jack65: 3:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
Guys this guy is a joke. Why even respond to him.

1 Like

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
Jack65: Guys this guy is a joke. Why even respond to him.
he might have some logic and reasoning behind him, let's wait. *runs away bursting with laughter*
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
On crious nte, synthesis pls reply.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by antartica(m): 3:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
How about if i say i am god?What do you need me to do for you to believe me?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by ea7(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
antartica: How about if i say i am god?What do you need me to do for you to believe me?
tell me my name , age the make and color of my phone ad what clothes I am wearing. Done. I'd kiss your feet if you like.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: No I wouldn't. Unless they were having this talk show-on all channels-mirrors-books-walls, basically anything that could be used as a tv screen, while hanging in the air and being heard in all languages, while explaining all questions and doubts simultaneously in everyone's head as they popped up, and healing every wound. I believe he would have distinguished himself as God then.

Good , so we have defined a basis for your acceptance of a God.

assuming God did this and it was recorded in all the books of the earth, wanna bet that a few years down the line, people will refute his existence and ask Him to do it all over again. funny enough what you requested for is all around just as you requested, nothing added , nothing subtracted- verbatim, but will you see with ur eyes and believe, or hear with ur ears and understand

GOD proves his existence by the works of His hands - i.e the world around us, He created everything for you to believe in HIM, its so very simple. take a look at the creatures, the birds, the trees, the intricacies of life and be amazed at how complex but seemingly extraodrinary the thought process involved in making us and be amazed. start from the single cell and end up with a deep look at yourself, and be in awe.

lets apply some logic here- how do you prove the existence of a car maker? simple answer, by the products i.e a car. in other words a mercedes benz c class is a creation of the daimler benz group. The daimler Benz group is a God unto the Mercedes Benz C Class. the automation in that car is not up to a billionth of a fraction of the complexity in creating a single cell amoeba.

1 Like

Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mazaje(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:

Good , so we have defined a basis for your acceptance of a God.

assuming God did this and it was recorded in all the books of the earth, wanna bet that a few years down the line, people will refute his existence and ask Him to do it all over again. funny enough what you requested for is all around just as you requested, nothing added , nothing subtracted- verbatim, but will you see with ur eyes and believe, or hear with ur ears and understand

GOD proves his existence by the works of His hands - i.e the world around us, He created everything for you to believe in HIM, its so very simple. take a look at the creatures, the birds, the trees, the intricasies of life and be amazed at how complex but seemingly extraodrinary the thought process involved in making us and be amazed. start from the single cell and end up with a deep look at yourself, and be in awe.

lets apply some logic here- how do you prove the existence of a car maker? simple answer, by the products i.e a car. in other words a mercedes benz c class is a creation of the daimler benz group. The daimler Benz group is a God unto the Mercedes Benz C Class. the automation in that car is not up to a billionth of a fraction of the complexity in creating a single cell amoeba.

Benz have their signature or logo written or placed on all their products so that any body that see it will know it is their product. . Where is the signature of name of your god on any of the things we see around?. . .Where is his name written so that we can differtiate it from other gods that lay claim to creation or competing hypothesis like evolution and the big ba[i]n[/i]g?. . . Assuming you hypothesis is true, why doesn't your God just address every body through a public speech and declare that he created everything we see around to end it all?. . back it the days when men were primitive we were told he used to address the whole of Israel through public speech. .
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Jack65: Guys this guy is a joke. Why even respond to him.
are u afraid?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by antartica(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
ea7: tell me my name , age the make and color of my phone ad what clothes I am wearing. Done. I'd kiss your feet if you like.

You forgot i gave you all things as god.Why do you have to test your god with petty questions like that? Are you in doubt?Where is your blind faith?
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
mazaje:

Benz have their signature or logo written or placed on all their products so that any body that see it will know it is their product. . Where is the signature of name of your god on any of the things we see around?. . .Where is his name written so that we can differtiate it from other gods that lay claim to creation or competing hypothesis like evolution and the big ba[i]n[/i]g?. . . Assuming you hypothesis is true, why doesn't your God just address every body through a public speech and declare that he created everything we see around to end it all?. . back it the days when men were primitive we were told he used to address the whole of Israel through public speech. .

like seriously, you want signature marks
do u know the origin of signature marks? let me help you out, signature marks is an aspect of branding to differentiate between different competitive manufacturers. but in this case we have only one GOD, only one Creator, He is not competing with anyone. hope this helps.

good tin u mentioned back in the days< it was recorded right!!! now fast forward to today , wat do we have? Mazaje asking for the same thing< sum1 else wud ask tomorrow with even more detailed requirements yea ask EA7
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
mazaje:

He told you he approves of you being his advocate, when?. . . .

God is said to be all powerful and can do all thing by those that put forth the hypothesis, if that is true then he should be able to answer people's questions himself. . .|He won't need you here to be making his case for him if the hypothesis were true. . .

He has a way of answering the question of the people He created if they work and follow His rules. He is the one that created you, not you that created him, you can not create any being you can only give birth to you likes. So if you want to hear him speak to you, you should be ready to do everything just as nobody can work to Oprah's show anyhow you have to do everything to talk to her(Oprah) and she also will talk to you. I have heard him talk to me before and it was an awesome experience that changed my life for good
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mazaje(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2012
brainpulse:

He has a way of answering the question of the people He created if they work and follow His rules. He is the one that created you, not you that created him, you can not create any being you can only give birth to you likes. So if you want to hear him speak to you, you should be ready to do everything just as nobody can work to Oprah's show anyhow you have to do everything to talk to her(Oprah) and she also will talk to you. I have heard him talk to me before and it was an awesome experience that changed my life for good

He spoke to you? What language did he speak and how did his voice sound like. Which accent did he use?. . .What did he tell you and how did what he told you change your life, did it make your life in any way better than all the people around you?. . .Is this change unique to only you?. . .
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by mazaje(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2012
snthesis:

like seriously, you want signature marks
do u know the origin of signature marks? let me help you out, signature marks is an aspect of branding to differentiate between different competitive manufacturers. but in this case we have only one GOD, only one Creator, He is not competing with anyone. hope this helps.

False, there are many gods, many people believe in many gods. . .There are competing theories and hypothesis as to the origin of the universe and life. . .Your God should have just made a signature to establish that everything was created by him so that every body will know instead of relying on people like you to do his bidding for him. . .The hindus believe that their pantheon of gods created the universe and life. . How can you show that they are wrong for example?. . .How can we know that your god created the universe and not allah the god of the muslims?. . .

good tin u mentioned back in the days< it was recorded right!!! now fast forward to today , wat do we have? Mazaje asking for the same thing< sum1 else wud ask tomorrow with even more detailed requirements yea ask EA7

When men were primitive god was living in the sky, addressing his men through public speech, was afraid that men will build a high tower to reach him. .Now that men have advanced that god ran away, right?. . .interesting. . .
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by snthesis(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
mazaje:

False, there are many gods, many people believe in many gods. . .There are competing theories and hypothesis as to the origin of the universe and life. . .Your God should have just made a signature to establish that everything was created by him so that every body will know instead of relying on people like you to do his bidding for him. . .The hindus believe that their pantheon of gods created the universe and life. . How can you show that they are wrong for example?. . .How can we know that your god created the universe and not allah the god of the muslims?. . .

false>>> dont get it confused, men created idols to satisfy their deprived cravings and this lead to the destruction of many civilizations as recorded in the bible, and this was also why the bible records why israel was chosen because the founding fathers decided to relinquish Idol worship and follow the maker of Heaven and Earth , God almighty. and in other to prove that He was the one true God He gave their enemies (Idol worshippers) to their hands as long as they obeyed his commandments. a typical example is the destruction of the priests of baal by Elijah (funny thing is a few thousand years down the line, people are still asking for proof, smh)
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
@ all atheist

Please i want to believe all these argument and thought about God is a joke. Have you ever thought about man's existence should be for a purpose? Have you ever asked yourself this question, why am i hear in the first place, what is my mission and purpose on this earth. It hasn't being on any record that some men fell from the sky and began to live their lives. There must be a reason why man was created by someone and it must to be for a purpose either good or bad. and once the life expires we will be faced with the unknown, and the unknown could be very dangerous. From a logic and free mind, man can not exist by error without any purpose, then that means man should have a time limit, but the time limit is for us to know that we can not exist for life that we all have time to do some specific thing within the proportional time allotted to every creature. Just because you have not seen or heard about something doesn't not give a proof that such never existed, technology did everything humanly possible to launch a satellite to the orbit even when people believe that it was only a blue sky.If no one can see tomorrow before it comes and we all believe that tomorrow will come and it exist then no one has excuse not to believe that God just like tomorrow does exist. No scientist have proven that life exist or do not exist after death. But if some one says that He has assurance of life after death then I will blame myself if i am still waiting for a prove to be seen after death.
Re: Atheist? Come With Your Questions. by brainpulse: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
mazaje:

He spoke to you? What language did he speak and how did his voice sound like. Which accent did he use?. . .What did he tell you and how did what he told you change your life, did it make your life in any way better than all the people around you?. . .Is this change unique to only you?. . .

Thanks mazaje, it was an experience that i would always like to share. He spoke the language He knows i understood. He told me 3 things about my life when i was in a confuse state and i wept throughout the night. I cried i tell you, and i told him if only i get an answer to my problems i will not live him for a second. I remember that first experience, i was still on my bed when he spoke in my ears 3 things concerning my problems, the next day manifestation of those things came in, when the third one came in i shed tears of Joy, i knew God can never lie after 7 good years i am still enjoying those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Six Important Things You Should Care For On Earth / Burning Shrines, Eating Bibles, Killing Christians And Other Issues - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.