Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline (3095 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Buhari: “my People Are Useless, My Pple Are Senseless, My Pple Are Indiscipline” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline by OfoIgbo: 11:30am On Oct 11, 2015
neolboy:
I dont believe in this. Buhari cannot be so foolish to call his people all sort of names

Buhari and his vice Idiagbon called Nigerians exactly that, when they held sway in the 80s.

Please listen to Fela's "BASKET MOUTH don start to leak again"

1 Like

Re: Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline by laudate: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
LastProphet:
my brother you never see ibo reasoning, its normally upside down and there is no difference between an educated or uneducated ibo, if you ever hear that an educated person came from abroad to marry a village girl and is able to conveniently relate with her afterwards it is ibo. its a few that grow up outside their land that can reason well

ROFLMAO!! Guy, this your response is wicked, o! cheesy wink shocked cheesy

LWKMD!! cool
Re: Buhari:“my People Are Useless,my People Are Senseless,my People Are Indiscipline by laudate: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Buhari and his vice Idiagbon called Nigerians exactly that, when they held sway in the 80s.

Please listen to Fela's "BASKET MOUTH don start to leak again"

Ichie!! shocked shocked Fela, ke? Why not point out the newspaper or documentary evidence to support this claim??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Price Fall Below $30 Per Barrel Nigeria Summons Emergency OPEC Meeting / Murtala As Leader Of The July 1966 Mutiny Wanted The North To Seccede / These Are All The Planes And Weapons System If The Nigerian Air Force.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.