Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' (64678 Views)

President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by JumiR: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
President Buhari has reacted to the interview his wife Hajia Aisha Buhari granted the British Broadcasting Corporation(BBC) where she said she may not support his re-election bid in 2019 if he so decides to run. Buhari reacted to this interview to reporters in Germany where he stood side-by-side with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Speaking on his wife's interview, President Buhari said, "I don't know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other room."

Buhari, who laughed off his initial statement, further told the reporters that he hopes his wife will remember that he ran for president three times before succeeding on the fourth attempt. In his words, "So I claim superior knowledge over her and the rest of the opposition, because in the end I have succeeded. It's not easy to satisfy the whole Nigerian opposition parties or to participate in the government."

http://dawntodusknews.com/wife-belongs-kitchen-living-room-room-president-buhari/

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ezechueze(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Life is good with LG ELECTRONICS

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nateben(m): 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Real m'pama!!

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by soberdrunk(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Like a boss!!! grin grin The "feminists" will not like this....... grin grin

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by littlewonders: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
....Where's the restart button let's press and re-start this country.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
No 'nmekwatalism' to Aisha's interview shocked.
The message has been passed embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by newbornmacho(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Fossilised old brain of an naked king
When this story was first reported I thought it was a joke. Now its clear the headstrong dullard is also shameless.

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by chadwickcollins(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
other rooms lolz, like where

24 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by herzern(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by chadwickcollins(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
other rooms ?lolz

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by veekid(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oga keep qwayet

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by tabletman1: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari is always making stupid comments whenever he travels out.
He keep creating difficult jobs for his paid zombies online. Making it difficult for them to defend him.
Watch how they will avoid this thread like Ebola.

268 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by TheFreeOne: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
That must be a joke but a very foolish one at that.

Or has he been busy reading cartoons again

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by johnstar(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ewu gambia

27 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by hotswagg12: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Where are the female activist in the house? We need you to lend your voice.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by HAH: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Baba no send Aisha and her wailings

Are we sure the evil spirit that tormented reuben Abati in the villa are not at work again?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by awa(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari should not insult the female folk. This statement is the climax of insensitivity to female gender from a President.
Aisha like every other woman in Nigeria deserve an apology from the president.
This is not 18th century just in case the President has forgotten.
Like Donald Trump like Buhari.

NB:
All Proud African ladies in NL whose position in the world goes beyond Kitchen and Living room click LIKE.....
The LIKEs have it

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by martineverest(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
ladyf and other feminists wont find dis funny o

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by tysontim(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
This is how people view women, is a pity

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by abokibuhari: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tinubu is in trouble, he didn't mention bedroom .....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Barcanlsta: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
istandWithAisha

9 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by tolexy007(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin now is getting intresting and am begin to like this, Over to Aisha, Is it true u only belong to kitchen and bed room? angry

18 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by AlexCk: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hehehe.
Other rooms, like d bedroom, bathroom, dinning room, guestroom, "making love " room, etc.

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by IMASTEX: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Mr. President my interest is in that "other room" hmm.

You need our herbal tea to meet up with her demand in that other room. See signature for contact.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by searay(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
In other words, Women are limited to the kitchen in my administration-Buhari

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari said this in the presence of the international media while standing beside German Chancellor Angela Merkel, the woman was shocked.

The man just de disgrace Naija.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by ShitHead(m): 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
Aisha you have heard...oya back to the kitchen!!! Wait, he said this beside your fellow woman who is more powerful than him. Now, back to the other room. Give me a doggy!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
A house divided against itself.

This should be an inspiration for a House of Cards episode.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
really? like seriously?

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos) / Geoffrey Onyeama: Abba Kyari Was My Best Man At My Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.