Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Are Men Naturally Polygamists? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men Naturally Polygamists? (1476 Views)

Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Lady With Shut Tubes Gives Birth Naturally After 3 Failed IVFs / Are Men Naturally Polygamous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 3:55am On Mar 02, 2016
I have a wonderful relationship, trust me, I love my lady.

But why do we flinch, or get excited when we see or meet someone new?

Even if we get ourselves back on track.?

#menonly
#menforum

I swear.. The chics just keeps getting hotter by the years. And its nt even something sexual..

It's more like.. Conquests.. I can, I will, I shall have this and that and that..
Pheww.. #justathought
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Cutehector(m): 3:59am On Mar 02, 2016
Lol you certainly have the potential in you to cheat. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 4:03am On Mar 02, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol you certainly have the potential in you to cheat. grin
inherent potential grin

But Bros.. The thing is, it might not be sexual o.. Anytime a beautiful girl comes my way.. I see a Project tongue

Though I don't finish the project by rolling in the sheets..

But i feel the urge to start anyway

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Cutehector(m): 4:09am On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:
inherent potential grin

But Bros.. The thing is, it might not be sexual o.. Anytime a beautiful girl comes my way.. I see a Project tongue

Though I don't finish the project by rolling in the sheets..

But i feel the urge to start anyway
it happens.... U see, cheating begins from the thoughts...until they become actions. Always have it at the back of your mind that your bae is the most pretty nd hot girl in the world, then only u wont cheat on her

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 4:15am On Mar 02, 2016
Cutehector:
it happens.... U see, cheating begins from the thoughts...until they become actions. Always have it at the back of your mind that your bae is the most pretty nd hot girl in the world, then only u wont cheat on her

Being a brutally honest person.. Ill says that's self deceit..

She isn't the only hottest.. #sorrybabe tongue

She is amongst the hottest.

I'll condition my mind anyway on virtues of monogamy and channel my overzealousness into something profiting..

But
1.there is no light
2. Data dey
3. Heat dey
4. Boredom
5. Vexing

All these problems can be solved or ignored temporarily if my eye catches a pretty damsel.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Cutehector(m): 4:21am On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:

Being a brutally honest person.. Ill says that's self deceit..

She isn't the only hottest.. #sorrybabe tongue

She is amongst the hottest.

I'll condition my mind anyway on virtues of monogamy and channel my overzealousness into something profiting..

But
1.there is no light
2. Data dey
3. Heat dey
4. Boredom
5. Vexing

All these problems can be solved or ignored temporarily if my eye catches a pretty damsel.
hahahahahha u dis man... Lol if i tell u what i saw with my korokoro eyes when a woman caught her man cheatin on her with another lady in one fastfood restaurant, u go change ur mind...

Yes true that she is not only the prettiest woman, buh self control should come in...

And as for the boredom, no light, vexing thing, no be only u e dey happen oooo.... Me don die here sef of mosquitoes. They are all hovering around me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by SAMBARRY: 4:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Cheating starts from the mind.if you can entertain it,nurse it and take out time to type it on nl it only takes one golden opportunity like maybe when your wife is out of town and you meet a supposed hot chic.that's all

Btw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Olarajee(m): 4:24am On Mar 02, 2016
That's because the society has gratify being sexy than any other thing. The sexual feelings everywh e re dese days ehn.

An average lady prefer being addressed as sexy than brainy sef.

But you problem is of ur own doing o.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 4:26am On Mar 02, 2016
Cutehector:
hahahahahha u dis man... Lol if i tell u what i saw with my korokoro eyes when a woman caught her man cheatin on her with another lady in one fastfood restaurant, u go change ur mind...

Yes true that she is not only the prettiest woman, buh self control should come in...

And as for the boredom, no light, vexing thing, no be only u e dey happen oooo.... Me don die here sef of mosquitoes. They are all hovering around me.... I was even tempted to watch ****. I did not say anything oooo cheesy

Hahahahaha, brotherly, I can relate.. We all need that adrenaline rush.

If we dey Yankee we for solve the problem with bungee jumping or sky diving

Or getting a meaningful education that would land us exciting jobs..
An idle broke bored mind is indeed the Devil's factory
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by bewla(m): 4:36am On Mar 02, 2016
no only feminist
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by lesbiangirl(f): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:
I have a wonderful relationship, trust me, I love my lady.
But why do we flinch, or get excited when we see or meet someone new?
Even if we get ourselves back on track.?
#menonly
#menforum
I swear.. The chics just keeps getting hotter by the years. And its nt even something sexual..
It's more like.. Conquests.. I can, I will, I shall have this and that and that..
Pheww.. #justathought

You thought about all this around 4am...no prayers,no work to do, no nothing, just thinking about all kinds of females u want to boink!hian!

Answer to ur topic: men weren't meant to be polygamous if they were God would have created two eves and not one. But because since the ardvent of time lee-way have been bestowed upon you so you guys tweaked the laws to bend for your own selfish contumacies. The way you feel abt different ladies you meet is d same way i feel abt the different gentlemen i meet. Especially if you're now sapiosexual like i am...it gets extremely worse and u feel the need to get involved but i tell myself "all to what end"

If i can do dt trust me you can coz the men don't have two brains, two hearts or two anything. The only difference between males and females is d number of ribs, the difference in private parts, and the weight of boobs.

6 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 7:05am On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:

You thought about all this around 4am...no prayers,no work to do, no nothing, just thinking about all kinds of females u want to boink!hian!

I have nebosh IGC exams to write.. Read till 4am. grin
I am sapiosexual too.. And smart enough to know men and female are wired differently.

Besides.. I opened this thread for men to rub minds.. Men only.. La wa o.. We can't have our forum in peace again.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by lesbiangirl(f): 7:08am On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:

I am sapiosexual too.. And smart enough to know men and female are wired differently.

Besides.. I opened this thread for men to rub minds.. Men only.. La wa o.. We can't have our forum in peace again.

Whatever to keep the pride going huh? Thread for only men won't work o...females will still troll tongue...all the best in ur upcoming exam

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by xynerise: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2016
The urge and attraction these days have doubled. I understand your point.
Today's men need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2016
lesbiangirl:

Whatever to keep the pride going huh? Thread for only men won't work o...females will still troll tongue...all the best in ur upcoming exam
My goons will take care of you as I write.. Better steer clear o.
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by lesbiangirl(f): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:

My goons will take care of you as I write.. Better steer clear o.

Shallas sa won goons kilokeys..awon eruku kilokeys grin..te ba papa de bi na to flog all of una with words tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by PresVA: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:

You only need men to comment because you need justification for your silly comments. .. I only pity your (future) wife... Women are becoming wiser now though. .

All I know is that in this world, you get paid in your own coins!

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2016
PresVA:
You only need men to comment because you need justification for your silly comments. .. I only pity your (future) wife... Women are becoming wiser now though. .

All I know is that in this world, you get paid in your own coins!

I can see u are an aliterate. U didn't read through my post. I want logical solutions.. U can't change my person. I, only can change myself.

I was brutally honest about what men go through. And possibly looking for rational answers. Women being wiser?.. I laugh.

Wiser in what sense?
Deny sex? Or cheat too?

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2016
If not for society I'm sure the number of polygamous females would have increased. , women think of sex too just that they can distract themselves. If you could mask the faces of women and throw them into the street , you will be shocked how many will have random sex as long as their privacy is assured. Cos society stigmatise women who have random sex it tends to diminish the women ready to take that risk but if you make it a free for all, then you will see the true sexual nature of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by aforti(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2016
All animals are polygamous in nature. Humans are social animals, the fact that you keep looking away from what you have it's not a because your genes of polygamy it's an acquired character. It's called selfishness....and believe me selfishness is a destructive disease. You might think you are well but by the time it eats deep in you you will end up losing more than gaining

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by yetseyi(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
Polygamist naturally? - NO

A man that is a polygamist or has a tendency of being a polygamist does so by CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by zeb04(f): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2016
ohhhhhhhh not this again. phew!
how much validation do you guys need? it is in the blood,you were born with it.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Kilokeys,

may I ask how old you are?

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
zeb04:
ohhhhhhhh not this again. phew!

how much [size=18pt]validation[/size] do you guys need?
it is in the blood,you were born with it.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2016
yetseyi:
Polygamist naturally? - NO

A man that is a polygamist or has a tendency of being a polygamist does so by CHOICE.

How do you know?
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by kilokeys(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2016
Mindfulness:
Kilokeys,

may I ask how old you are?

Was born on the same day as ur uncle.

He was born in the morning, I was born in the evening
Re: Are Men Naturally Polygamists? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2016
kilokeys:

Was born on the same day as ur uncle.

He was born in the morning, I was born in the evening

There is no hope for you then. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fathers Come In Here Now / Omg! Largest Family In Britain Expecting Their 20th Child In December. / Which St Ives Cream Is The Best.....pls Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.