Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes (3166 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Only female Brothels are Common. What About Male Brothel ? Are there in lagos? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by Carlc: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2009
Once the word prostitute comes up, it generally refers to a girl- how about male prostitutes? Guys could actually give their d**ks for a small fortune and their are a lot of ladies who "are so paid" that are ready to pay. I need to know your views on this one.
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by ladybam(f): 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2009
Its all the same tin; prostitution na prostitution. from any way its coming 4rm!
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by jacktweed(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26, 2009
Of course male prostitutes rock!!! grin grin grin

They dont harbour any kind of shame like women or female prostitutes

They enjoy their work. . . 100% satisfaction guarantee

They get paid either through cash or kind from these hormone driven chicks

They tend to dehumanize the chicks by sticking a stiff one up their asses and shooting cum all over their faces for the fun of it

They give the chicks lolly pops to lick all day long

And after they are through, they walk away with no feeling and remorse but happy for being paid for a hard day's work done effortlessly and look for the next cranky, homorne starved tight cobwebbed p***sy chick who is hungry to get a stiff one in her after months of lack of sex grin

Now tell me, who is really the prostitute? The male or the female? grin grin grin grin

Damn i love being born a man!!!!
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2009
my ex-bf was a male prostitute,

He was, is, and will always remain jobless. Women pay him to have sex with them, he has a huge d#$k and was darn goood!
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by ocean73(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2009
posakosa:

my ex-bf was a male prostitute, 

He was, is, and will always remain jobless. Women pay him to have sex with them,  he has a huge d#$k  and was darn goood!

why all the was is he late now? and why are you not with him again,if he has a huge dik,
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2009
He sleeps with soo many women that Im afraid of contracting some disease,  he will phuck any woman they pays him.

big, fat, short, or ugly,
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by whitesturd(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2009
Abi o.guys own are worse.every guy is a prostitute.weneva dy see a girl like dis,they lose all dem senses of reasoning and their eyes wl almost pop out from the sockets.d next thing dt comes 2 their mind is sex even if dy are wt their girlfriend,they wouldnt worry.i pray dt any guy dt uses his dck to cause wahala for everywhere,God wl start to dey cut am off one by one so tey na only the faithful ones go dy retain their own.some guys ve slept wt over 500 girls.nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2009
btw, I wish he was late, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2009
He is 31 yrs old and preys on 17, 18 yr old gals, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by whitesturd(f): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2009
posakosa.u mean o.u mean u wish he were late?late as in die?or wt
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by ladybam(f): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2009
whitesturd:

posakosa.u mean o.u mean u wish he were late?late as in die?or wt

u have no idea,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263901.0.html

visit dis web and u wil see dat she aint joking one bit!
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by yme1(f): 4:19pm On Apr 26, 2009
okay,shoot people cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by whitesturd(f): 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2009
@lady bam.ive seen it.wt d guy did was terrible sha.bt den nt d point of wishing him dead.
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by emmyclev(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2009
well in my own opinion,a male being a prostitute is really degrading, it as always been the female thing, undecided
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by MaiSuya(m): 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2009
It appears the contributors here are confusing a promiscuous man with the so-called male prostitute. I think OP was referring to a man - gigolos I believe they are called - who is paid by a woman in order to have sex with her. Do such men really exist?
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2009
Yes, such men do exist.
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by IFELEKE(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2009
Posa!
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by posakosa(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2009
IFELEKE kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lets Talk About Male Prostitutes by bluespice(f): 4:03am On Apr 27, 2009
same thing as their female counterparts except they get paid more
dont ask me how i know cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Does Cheating Mean You Don't Love Your Partner? / Igbo, Yoruba Or Hausa Girl: Which Can You Trust The Most In Relationship? / Midnight Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.