Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Ladies What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Man Is Bisexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Man Is Bisexual (385 Views)

"Jesus Was Bisexual" - Yemisi Ilesanmi Attends London Gay Pride (Photos) / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Partner Is Bisexual? / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Man Is Bisexual by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2015
what would be your reaction if you found out your man is banging a fellow man and dating you simultaneously
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Man Is Bisexual by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2015
That's like a stab direct into the heart. So disgusting. I'd break up. What else to do, really?
Re: Ladies What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Man Is Bisexual by chomytex(f): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2015
It will be painful sha,bt i will break up with him and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day. "A Must Read. / Alcohol And Love Have Very Similar Effects On The Brain / Tales of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.