Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After (1355 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by Emade(m): 10:36am On Oct 11, 2015
●The Bible said he who find a wife finds a GOOD THING, but the question I want to ask now is
Why are many guys who are married BROKE, where is the good things, do you think is the
Economy or what? There are many guys who are doing well in life but immediately THEY
Gots married things will change to WORSE, does it mean some women or ladies bring bad luck to
The man in marriage or do you think ladies or women of nowadays don't hustle with their to make the marriage work? What is the real meaning of that Bible quotation about finding a ‪#‎WIFE‬ let's every one
Have HIS/HER opinions because this, marriage is meant to be ENJOYED not ENDURED!
Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Question should be did they find a wife or a woman to live with?
Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Cux not all women are wife materials....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
If you have the mindset that a woman can either make or break you in life, then bro please don't make any attempted attempt to marry.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Emade:
●The Bible said he who find a wife finds a GOOD THING, but the question I want to ask now is
Why are many guys who are married BROKE, where is the good things, do you think is the
Economy or what? There are many guys who are doing well in life but immediately THEY
Gots married things will change to WORSE, does it mean some women or ladies bring bad luck to
The man in marriage or do you think ladies or women of nowadays don't hustle with their to make the marriage work? What is the real meaning of that Bible quotation about finding a ‪#‎WIFE‬ let's every one
Have HIS/HER opinions because this, marriage is meant to be ENJOYED not ENDURED!
No offense, this post Is laughable!
*****READ YOUR BIBLE AGAIN SIRE*******
...It's Y'all that'd still criticise Feminist and end Up marrying Illiterates or wives that Earn Less than You..Ha! and they still be complaining......there's no such thing as BADLUCK!
if You get married to some broke Ass woman And You're broke...LoL! it's totally Your fault and No one else's..."grin"

after all...Birds of the same Feathers flock together....embarassed don't put the blame on us bro...smiley We are the weaklings after all....so, You'd know...I'm being Sarcastic...tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by raayah(f): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Emade:
Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by raayah(f): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Emade:

The actual verse is "Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD"
I think the LORD is the one breaking his promise here.

Ask God!!
Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by TooNoisy(f): 11:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Dude stop giving excuses for lazy guys. Don't blame your wife for your own inabilities.

If you are a lazy guy, if you like marry 100 wives, you will be more broke. I believe God has given every man (and woman) a talent they can use profitably - even before they get married. Several young men are wasting their talents either being lazy or not recognizing their talents. Get up and use your talents, work hard and see the results.

When you then get married, the favor will multiply a hundred fold. Don't blame your wife or scripture for being broke, get your hands busy!

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by obiak4(m): 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Some get broke due to unresonable marriage preparation
feeding people who did't complain they r hungry and also trying to prove a point to your inlaws that ur r mr capable
remind me of oga emeka after he married he start living from hand to mouth due to bad/inadequate preparations

1 Like

Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by nnamdibig(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Most people I know, live a better life after marriage.
Most guys I know tends to be more successful after marriage. The good things as mentioned in the bible is not only money & finances nah!

1 Like

Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by Blade21: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
If you get married and afterr a while things don't get better nd u are sure u married a wife den go back to God nd remind him of that scripture den u see wonders + dat scripture is meant for doese who believe #peace#
Re: The Bible Say Who Find A Wife Find A GOOD Thing So Why Is Many Guys Broke After by lilmax(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
You are not making sense

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Played This,you Are Not Part Of Indomie Generation(photo) / Don't Know What This Topic Should Be: But It's All About Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.