Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) (26565 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose Visits The Awolowos (Photos) / Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Obasanjo Pays Condolence Visit To The Awolowos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by metroparrot: 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Mogidi: 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Seeing pictures like these are some of the reasons that prompted Tinubu to travel abroad last week, lets hope he remains there.

Tinubu can't take it any longer, watching Buhari and Saraki laughing and joking, there's so much a man can take.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
I know his lawyer and advicers told him he needed to do it!!
I can remember he's been there once!!
The 1st was d real visit....this 2nd one, God knows why!!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by mystical109(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Second time as TTC today.we will get there

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by idari: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
His haters will be depressed seein dis photos grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Saraki's leading group of looters since 1982bc grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice and gud gesture.

FTC....ladyF and Introvert, hope u guys are enjoying una Urlaub?? grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
lol.........Saraki! Saraki!! trying so hard

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by olahero(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok....
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by kendrick9(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
ahhhgfggbbjggbvvbbnkjddddhjhdfghjjddvbnkkkgdsdghikjnbbhllbfDgfhkkbvfffvbbjgdssgjkkkgffhkkmbgsdqetukkhffg
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by lilbazy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Click like If you think by october 24th saraki 'll be in Kirikiri....click share if you think its saraki till 2019.

6 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Saraki and his 40 legislathieves

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by delta234: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Simitrendy: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Saraki Carry on.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Jboy5050(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
All good...
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Sweetyie(f): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Well it is written, rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by OXYGEN01: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
AND SO...

NKWASIAFO AGYIMIFO
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Alright... It's good to do that as the senate president. But I hope you emulate the exemplary life style of the great Awo.....
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Metobime(m): 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
;DFotocrasy regime grin
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by raymondzack: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tho I don't like saraki but I see him as someone who knows what he is doing......I don't even see him going to any jail

1 Like

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Shymm3x: 1:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lmao.

This man is an enigma - he had to wear his full "Bukola" gear to represent on his visit to the family of the Yoruba icon. grin

The young man who showed Jaga-phuck what the real political manoeuvring is.

Anyway, he was made in London - the big city of dreams where bravehearts are made. The belly of the beast and the center of the global power structure.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by tym92(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Abeyjide: 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
nice move.all we need is good governance.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Carry on
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
OK ooooo
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by neolboy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
Una just hear say she die?
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by efilefun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Abeg no edit this post cuz we all know what you gonna post.
Ademusiwa93:
grin

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
"After 2000 years ago, the church is still waxing stronger amidst persecution and what have you, the gate of hell will never prevail against the church of God founded by Christ himself. The church as we all know is 'INFALLIBLE' free from errors and mistakes. I believe in the one true catholic and apostolic and roman catholic church. For those who are blind and gullible as the OP, the present pope is the Vicar General of Christ on earth(Christ representative). He draws his lineage from saint peter who was the first pope of the church on earth". Quote me when rapture takes place

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
3 pix dey enough@OP,

have mercy on some of us that browse with airtel.

Btw, airtel and these guys have one thing in common, they're thieves.
Re: Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Seeing pictures like these are some of the reasons that prompted Tinubu to travel abroad last week, lets hope he remains there.

Tinubu can't take it any longer, watching Buhari and Saraki laughing and joking, there's so much a man can take.
May Tinubu name continue to give you and your likes sleepless night. I don't know why you and your lot always mention Tinubu in every of your post. For your information Tinubu is one of the greatest politician this country has ever produced. Buhari can never do without his wisdom and no matter the height Saraki attains in his political career will never match what Tinubu has done. Not to talk of sending your clueless hero to political oblivion. I know you people are still thinking about how he was able to achieve that feat and that has increased your hatred towards him. Go and get a life and do something meaningful and stop chasing shadows. Idiota

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi APC Governorship Primary / Facts You Must Know By Pst Tunde Bakare / Budgetary Allocations For The Presidential Air Fleet In 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.