Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) (74436 Views)

The Handshake Magnus Abe Gave To Akpabio At His Swearing-in (Photo) / See The Deplorable State Of UPTH,The Hospital Where Alamieyeseigha Died(pic) / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by 247frolic(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-v47-hNbLnGI/VhpGl9HyszI/AAAAAAABFv4/Gcec3YDg8A4/s400/Capture.PNG[/img]
This is reportedly the bad condition of the hospital former governor of Bayelsa State, Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, died at. Mr. Alamieyeseigha died Saturday at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, where he had been in coma for days. He was 63.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-bad-state-of-hospital-former.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by frfrank(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmm 2 bad
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by PRYCE(m): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Even the Rich suffer!
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by scribble: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Poor guy

But this one is amaechi state

Amaechi no do hospital

Now he wants minister

Amaechi na bastardi

182 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by GogetterMD(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
scribble:
Poor guy

Amaechi no do hospital

Now he wants minister

Amaechi na bastardi
Bros wake up from slumber na. It's a FEDERAL teaching hospital

430 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by gwales: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Blame Jonathan

73 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by donfemzy: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Raymondville(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
I believe if politicians continue to die like chicken in Nigerian hospitals, they will do something to develop them...

17 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by hensben(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmm... The fear of going to UK for treatment is the beginning of making our hospital a world class one.

177 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Just imagine how bad and negleted our health sector are and some of our politician keep looting our tresury choi

Its well o undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
IF THE USELESS MAN HAD NO FRAUD CASE WITH THE UK GOVERMENT HE WOULD HAVE GONE ABROAD FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. THE LATE THIEF WAS GOVERNOR OF BAYELSA BUT COULDN'T BUILD A WORLD CLASS HOSPITAL THERE DESPITE THE HUGE ALLOCATIONS. HIS STOOGE CALLED GEJ WAS AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT FAILURE FOR 6YRS ALSO HIS PEOPLE IN OTUOKE CANT BOAST OF POTABLE WATER. I PRAY FOR MORE DEATHS OF THIS CALLOUS LEADERS AND THEIR RELATIONS SO THEY CAN FEEL WHAT ORDINARY NIGERIANS GO THROUGH DUE TO THEIR EXCESSIVE LOOTING AND NEGLECT.

ROT IN HELL FIRE BAYELSA THIEF undecided

220 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by wiloy2k8(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by warrior01: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am right if I said Amaechi nay the APC killed Alamieyesegha. Evil people

2 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by enigmagu1(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Other people have been dieing there no news. Nigeria will one day be good for all.. One good thing I so love about myself is that if I argue politics, I do so for the fun of it not that I really want to fight for any politician in the real sense of it... I see people insulting each other here on nairaland because of politicians who don't even want us to come here on nairaland because by having access to Internet we will insult them publicly..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by damton(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
scribble:
Poor guy

Amaechi no do hospital

Now he wants minister

Amaechi na bastardi
. Mr. the hospital in question was not a state-owned , I think it is the university of port. teaching hospital. so na oga Jonathan you go blame.

78 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by UncleSnr(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
The money the hospital generates, what is it used for?

9 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Demmocrats(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
cry cry cry cry RIP, they have succeeded

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Ayanko(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by sokera: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
scribble:
Poor guy

Amaechi no do hospital

Now he wants minister

Amaechi na bastardi
see you mumu...

47 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
No peace for the wicked, whoever or wherever they are.......

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by QuentinDay: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
post=38879932:
This is reportedly the bad condition of the hospital former governor of Bayelsa State, Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, died at. Mr. Alamieyeseigha died Saturday at the University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital, where he had been in coma for days. He was 63.

PMB at National Trauma Centre
National Hospital Abuja

Why didnt he go abroad for medical attention, like the rest of his cronies usually do?
If National Hospital Abuja can use planks, that University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital picture doesnt leave much to the imagination
I wouldnt think twice about getting flown abroad

3 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by smartmoses(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hahaha,that is Zoo for u#ProbeAmaechi

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by wexyee: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
scribble:
Poor guy

Amaechi no do hospital

Now he wants minister

Amaechi na bastardi
illiterate... now u go talk say u go school.... blame Jonathan Cus the hospital is federal

30 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Bonuwa: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Na so our polithiefian de deceive us na, we r use to fake promises
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by philips70(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Transformation agenda surely transformed only politicians pockets.

6 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by scribble: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
So what
Couldn't he renovate and ask refund later

Instead of buying jet up and down and flying concubines around the world

GogetterMD:

1 Like

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Badgers14: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
I have to investigate this report myself...
I will comment later.... embarassed

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by sukkot: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
hmm
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Don't blame ameachi, rather blame GEJ or PMB cos that's a Fed Hospital.

9 Likes

Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok
Re: The Bad State Of The Hospital Alamieyeseigha Died In (Photo) by kennyman2000(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
All politicians hindering the progress and developments of this country, thats how they'll be dying shamefully...

7 Likes

GogetterMD:

Don't mind the goat

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.