Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,506 members, 7,770,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (400543 Views)

How Do I Transfer Pictures From Iphone To Other Devices? / Image of LG Phone With Transparent Body / Transfer Photos From Lg Phone To Computer: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by sysjjang9: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2009
hhahhahah OK I had same problem with you and i just knew how to do it through bluetooth
first thing first.
you need to connect your phone to your computer through bluetooth
its really simple and easy if your computer, laptop, mac has bluetooth.
go to the bluetooth of your phone and turn on the function.
and then press 'search new device' . if your computer is not far away from you, its gonna find it in few secs.
after that, there will be an option that you need to make a password between your comp and your phone
make it easy and then on your computer, it will show a box that you need to put the password that you've made
and thats all you do for connection your comp and bluetooth
after that?
go on your phone and find picture that you want to download
press 'options' on the picture .
then 'send via' - 'bluetooth'
a box to download the picture will show up in your computer

i tried installing the cd and everything but it didnt work
but this method is way easier if you know how to do it! wink
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by bud1970: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
Just letting everybody know I had trouble getting my photos of my step daughters phone till i downloaded PC suite 3 of, U TORRENT and it does work I hope this helps everybody out and a merry Christmas to all.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by tiffani: 2:39am On Dec 22, 2009
does anyone know how to transfer pictures from your phone to your pc. and i dont have internet on my phone? will somebody please help me out
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by tiffani: 2:41am On Dec 22, 2009
i dont think my computer has bluetooth
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by dblock(m): 3:04pm On Dec 22, 2009
do wat i do

Memory Card
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Renfred: 3:30am On Apr 30, 2010
You will have to connect your phone to PC.You will be recognised your phone if you open it and just you can copy your photos into your pc.

avaya ip office
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by rozzy913: 3:37am On Sep 26, 2010
uhh how do yu send the pic to yur e-mail address, ?
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by rozzy913: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2010
nvm i gots itt smiley)))
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by halecar: 1:59am On Jan 14, 2011
My model # lg265x, I have USB cord, thank-you
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by AngelXo: 12:25am On May 27, 2011
Hello,
I am having some problem with transferring my photo’s as well. However, I have anther little problem. My LG Phone’s screen is broken. I can’t click anything on my phone because I can’t see anything. I have the cables to plug into the computer and into my phone? Can anyone help? I know it’s a long shot but I have photo’s and videos of my past puppy and I sort of don’t want to give up. cry
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by laura2: 3:58am On Jun 05, 2011
i have found my model number then what do i do
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by LeeMar: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2011
I have a Lg phone and have tried the Mass storage and that did not work for mine, I am about to toss mine in the trash. Anyone know why I can not transfer my pictures. all mine will do when I plug my usb cable into my computer is charge it like that really helps my at all I already have 2 chargers I paid $12 for the stupid cable and ended up with yet another charger HELP Please if you can thank you
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by ChecMark: 12:54am On Dec 01, 2011
Thank you! Thank you! I have spent the last FIVE hours trying to connect my new LG phone to my computer, through Bluetooth (failed) and using the PC Suite they tell you to use (failed). I was desperate to send photos of my car to get car insurance. I finally tried the suggestion about "mass storage" and it worked instantly! I cannot thank you enough.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by obsoe: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2012
Sorry that you've been forcibly NOOB'd on all the painfully obvious attempts at barely obfuscated snubs of your perfectly valid question. I have a phone that I don't use for communications, 'cause the plans associated with it were stupid and tiresome. However. I use the good camera and stuph for my daily attempts at creative endeavors. I found a beautiful,(if troublesome ) app called 'Bitpim' that was originally intended to take the information off of those old-fashioned calculator like appointment book things. My LG VX560V03 came with a USB connection for charging, but no apparent functionality for moving files back and forth. Bitpim took care of all that. There's a bit of a learning curve- and if you accidentally erase the wrong directory, you'll brick your phone. I'm sorry that I don't give you a link- but you'll easily find it. Good luck with people who give you insults in the guise of help. All luck and love- obsoehollerith.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by crazy4cellphon: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2012
You can do what you want using BitPim, which you can download from the BitPim web site (search for it on the web - this site won't accept a URL in the post). Note that it does not yet have support for the env3 (LG VX9200), but if you use the "Phone Wizard." on the settings menu and pick the LG VX9100 (env2), you can download and upload photos. The phone will reset occasionally, and you'll have to pick the phone again in the wizard, but it gets the job done.
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by DooDee: 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
Alireta!! After almost three hours and one computer geek friend, your solution was the one that worked so THANK YOU big time, if I knew how to insert a kneeling smiley I would hehe smiley) Good ol' forum search cheesy!! Thanxxx
Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by Tbillz(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2015
When you plug your phone to the computer, click on that download sign I pointed the arrow, then wait let it display all it was wanted.just follow up on your computer, make sure its window 7 or 8, thank me later

Re: How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC by kedavra(m): 5:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
get the latest news on
android at http://
www.ibloggtech.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] / Tecno Phantom A+ Discussion Thread / #UNIVERSAL GSM CODES#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.