Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Missing Jessica Edionwele Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Jessica Edionwele Found (1113 Views)

BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay / Hon. Edionwele-Don't Ask Lawmakers To Take Pay Cut Because oil Workers Earn More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
her mother took it to instagram to te.ll us....lalasticlala and seun,,,,see more here http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/jessicca-edionwele-found.html

Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Mrsprof(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Thank God.
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by benedictnsi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
To God be the glory

But I suggest she learns how to stay one place...... Even if she is a distributor, make she rest small.....

Stop playing AWAY MATCH with guys who are bayern, R. Madrid, FCB in nature etc.... Play with HOME guys who are enyimba, Warri wolves, Kano pillars etc....

Stop putting families in trauma......

quote me only if you are an idiot please

1 Like

Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Ebubeslym(m): 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
We thank God for her life.....

But i hope no be guy man house she dey since?
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hope she's safe"?
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Lalasticlala where are you?
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by LieDetector(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
She's probably done with giving the guy a BJ cool

Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by mightyhaze: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Where dem see am? Atleast we deserve 2 kno na. sad

1 Like

Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by ibrams(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
she has finally return from only where God knows...... i hope she is safe and sound.... everything is intact i mean that region.... grin
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by funkiebully: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pwetty bae.

Thank God she is safe.
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
This one na quickie
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Singingbae(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
She was with me
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by kokoA(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
She must have made one lucky young man very happy for the duration of time she went "missing". Girl, abeg try rest small before you undertake another mission you hear? At all at all, dey do "training" with area guys for the main time.
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by arinze151: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
she is not missing dat girl went to club on Friday she got bleeped!!!!!!!!! so she is back now
Re: Missing Jessica Edionwele Found by Trypa(f): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
arinze151:
she is not missing dat girl went to club on Friday she got bleeped!!!!!!!!! so she is back now

She. Planed her abduction with her boo n was caught in the by the police she wanted to extrot money from her dad dat was nasty

(1) (Reply)

Picture:vice President Namadi Sambo Hospitalized / Alamieyeseigha Death: Nigerians Misplaced Sympathy & Show Of Shame / Wike's Judgement, Amaechi's Confirmation: A State Coated In Uncertainty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.