Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead (2251 Views)

Oshiomhole, Iara And Elvis Chuks Spotted In Los Angeles / Bring Back Nigerian Prostitutes – Buhari Charges Aides / Kidnapped Lawmaker’s Daughter Jessica Edionwele Found With Lover - ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Prostitutes-412Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

VIEW: Latest Hot Photos

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by kokoA(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
What a great loss to the Nation. cry RIP to a true Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
heart relates disease means drug overdose running over the years leading to accumulated blockage.
without Christ in her life,
God have mercy on your people to make the right decisions
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Tallesty1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Alas she slept with her two legs together
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by funlord(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
shocked
See news?
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by saintopus(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
baralatie:
heart relates disease means drug overdose running over the years leading to accumulated blockage.
without Christ in her life,
God have mercy on your people to make the right decisions
Take your religious bigotry out of here jorr. I believed if you were in Jesus times you will even condemned Christ for saying''If you are without sin, then cast the first stone''to the prostitute when he was asked about the action of the woman caught in the act.
Jesus dinned with tax collectors of his days which are equivalent to highly corrupt people of the present era and in our times.
I don't understand why we are always more Holly than the Pope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sad news for Nigeria. A very great loss to this country. She died when her services was most needed in the country. RIP

A great loss for people like Truckpusher, Passingshot, Kolade, Tomakint and their kind...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by BENZINA(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Sad news for Nigeria. A very great loss to this country. She died when her services was most needed in the country. RIP

A great loss for people like Truckpusher, Passingshot, Kolade, Tomakint and their kind...
I no fit laff ooo.
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
She's an Edo girl, even her Secretary.

Aisha Buhari was right.
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
alfred5:
She's an Edo girl, even her Secretary.

Aisha Buhari was right.

Taaah!

She is an Igbo woman from Abagana in Anambra state.

So she didn't succeed in sleeping /having se* with C. Ronaldo?
Chai! Rip Jessica
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by tomakint: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hmnnn.........
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 2:29am On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

A great loss indeed.
*sobs* infact hold me , if not I go kill myself.
How can we be losing these great givers just like that, in fact this is an irreplaceable loss to our dear nation. grin

It is high time the govt should look into this matter before we lose all our oloshos due to bad APC policies cry
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
A great loss indeed.
How can we be losing these great givers just like that, in fact this is an irreplaceable loss to our dear nation. grin

It is high time the govt should look into this matter before we lose all our oloshos due to bad APC policies cry
Oya, bring your face and take hot slap. ¤tawaiiiiiiiiiiii¤gringrin
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 2:59am On Oct 26, 2015
SirJeffry:
Oya, bring your face and take hot slap. ¤tawaiiiiiiiiiiii¤gringrin
*sobbing and holding his collar* kill me kill ! Kill me .

How can we survive under this hardship when are our cheerful givers are dying anyhow , how can we survive - The APC must pay for this come 2019 I swear cry
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Truckpusher(m): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2015
tomakint:

Hmnnn.........
Hehe....Bros e get as e be o. grin grin
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by MayorofLagos(m): 3:06am On Oct 26, 2015
saintopus:

Take your religious bigotry out of here jorr. I believed if you were in Jesus times you will even condemned Christ for saying''If you are without sin, then cast the first stone''to the prostitute when he was asked about the action of the woman caught in the act.
Jesus dinned with tax collectors of his days which are equivalent to highly corrupt people of the present era and in our times.

Mayor has endorsed this message.
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
*sobbing and holding his collar* kill me kill ! Kill me .

How can we survive under this hardship when are our cheerful givers are dying anyhow , how can we survive - The APC must pay for this come 2019 I swear cry
Don't worry bro, here's the number of the new olosho president. 0803GERARAHEREgringrin
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
A great loss indeed.

Hahahahaahahahha send petition to the women affairs ministry.
Re: BREAKING: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis Is Dead by baralatie(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2015
saintopus:

I do hope you remember that Jesus Christ in that same chapter and in that same situation that woman found herself he said to the woman
"GO AND SIN NO MORE"

Jesus was not joking about that statement,she had A CHOICE
1,go back to prostitution and die in the end(which is a waste)

2,don't go back to prostitution and make good use of her life in other endeavours and live a better life.

if you are a scholar of the Bible.you will know she chose (2) and she became a followed of Christ Jesus and her sister Martha and her brother Lazarus will follow.
This same woman will team up with Mary the mother of Jesus and other women to support his ministry.
this same woman was the one Jesus said "though her sins be many they are forgiven" ,when she broke a very costly alabaster box to anoint his feet for burial.
this same woman I go on to many things that happened to her all because
SHE TURNED HER BACK ON PROSTITUTION FROM THAT DAY FORWARD.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Should Answer This Question / Atiku At Unveiling Of "We Are All Biafrans" In Abuja / 5 Things Nnamdi Kanu's 'I Love Biafra' Wristband Tells Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.