Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army (831 Views)

Governor Okowa & His Wife In Public Display Of Affection At An Event In Delta / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by tafrica(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
I saw the following tweets from Nigerian Army's official twitter account (@HQNigerianArmy). I was quite bemused if this portrays strength from our Army or a weakness. In as much as I #SupportOurArmy, I have reservation towards these appeals to Terrorists.

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by Obijulius: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by tafrica(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2015

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by tafrica(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by tafrica(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2015

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by ionsman: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin angry

Oluwa abeg shine your light, make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
I call this display of stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
weakness and coward

2 Likes

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by 234GT(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Propagandaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cowardice, it's only in the zoo can this kind of act happen.

1 Like

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by tafrica(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can MOD please move this to FP?
This is coming shortly after a report that Military fled Giedam.
May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yeah, smoke them with your Army Special Issue DEL Laptop. Smoke them and strafe them with your Twitter Handle.

Use your E-Bazooka to obliterate and destroy them.

I am just imagining how I would feel if I was a member of boko haram and in one of their camps and I come across this.

I will laugh so hard I will fart!!! Other members will join me and laugh our arses off even as we drink liquor, shoot heroine, take performance enhancing drugs and rape the Chibok girls-with or without condoms it makes no difference. I am high and not thinking straight.

I believe the army can do better than this.
Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by tafrica(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cc Afam4eva OAM4J lalasticlala ishilove
Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
You claim you are closing on the terrorist at the same time tacitly pleading with them to stop there insurgency,,, i fear this bokoharam issue is bigger than what they make us believe.
Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by Legitbaba(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Them take style dey beg.....say na warning??... Mtchew..

1 Like

Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by seunfunmi33(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Call am Anything u like.
As for me, KUDOS TO THE NIGERIAN ARMY
Re: Please Analyse If This Is A Display Of Strength Or Weakness from N'Army by nwanwaoge(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
I saw this n quickly remembered our days i pry sch....when a stronger classmate holds/squeeze u by d collar....instead of retaliating...u r busy counting sluggishly from 1 to 50 while u pray for someone to come rescue u.....cowards joining military....banza

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Saraki's Case at the Tribunal Adjourned to 5th and 6th of November / Photo:funny Tweets As Ministerial Nominee, Amaechi Says Never Taken Bribe Before / NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.