Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest (6355 Views)

Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / Erhiatake Ibori Booed At Ibru's Burial For Fumbling Over Common Words / Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by kikesblog(m): 7:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
I felt embarrassed today for Julius Agwu the ace comedian that was just getting over the brain surgery,it happened today when glo the foremost Africa telecom company brought down their lafftafest train to ibadan and Julius Agwu was featured to perform. He got on the stage and was well applauded but after few minutes Ibadan people got bored of his unfunny jokes and they started sing in Yoruba language "Ese o Ese o awa ma lo" Julius thought it was a joke initially and continue his joke but later Ibadan people change their language to English saying Go, Go Go........Well thanks to Seyi law who quickly showed up on the stage and Julius left...........

I will share more of today event soon......People trumped out in thousands and many were injured......Photos soon

www.laidenews.com

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by ibrams(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
eyaaah.....
Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by nkowaputa(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
Make the guy no vex.
Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by oboy3(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ibadan no understand julius agwu english,they need yoruba Jokes

why Glofest no give 'em baba suwe and baba sala or even Mr latin or any other comedians that performs in Yoruba language and watch them laugh to death

36 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Yoruba people booed Julius Agwu in their land cuz he is an Igbo guy .... No problem

...we will pay them back in PH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by 234GT(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
Booed, not wooed!
Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by bronzegoddess(f): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Julius agwu? A comedian? undecided That itself is the joke.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by sinkhole: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Euro31:
Yoruba people booed Julius Agwu in their land cuz he is an Igbo guy .... No problem

grin grin grin laugh wan kill me cos I dont kno if dis na tribalism or anoda of Julius joke grin

28 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by temitemi1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin
Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by doublewisdom: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
He's lost touch.

4 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by meccuno: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Euro31:

sorry, he is ikwerri not igbo.......

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Julius agwu is dry".

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by DaBullIT(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Is that your own joke or are you insulting Yoruba race? I need to know so i can give you the befitting response
oboy3:

why Glofest no give 'em baba suwe and baba sala or even Mr latin or any other comedians that performs in Yoruba language and watch them laugh to death

17 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by pyyxxaro: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
Who nor sabi, nor sabi

Buhari, Amaechi and Oshiomhole funny pass Julius Agwu self

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by meccuno: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Is that your own joke or are you insulting Yoruba race? I need to know so i can give you the befitting response
oga calm down......what he is saying is the fact.......when u organise shows, u bring people who are from that locality......its just like taking phyno to ibadan without olamide or lil kesh.......its disaster about to happen.......or in PH, u take olamide there without inviting Duncan mighty.......that's the rule dude......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Euro31:

hahahahhahahhah grin
Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by phiszo(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
julius agwu is a very dry comedian like AY.

12 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by fr3do(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
meccuno:

Mike Adenuga is Ijebu not yoruba.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by fr3do(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
I learnt somewhere that contamination from rusted iron sheets greatly retards one's sense of humour.

5 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by Mortiple(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
fr3do:

This may sound like a joke but very true. The Ijebus are Sudanese and not offsprings of Oduduwa.

Ikwerres are not Igbos; Julius Agwu has even said that severally. So be it.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by Hope15: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Pitied the guy.
Was there.
He was truly dry, as in dry!

10 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by vicadex07(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
The truth everyone else on this thread has failed to realize is Julius Agwu aint funny at all.

12 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by izzyu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

are you kidding me? the guy just nailed it. Yorubas are not down with english in Lagos not to talk of Ibadan.

6 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by vicadex07(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
oboy3:

Fool...so you mean other comedians who performed and were applauded like Bovi, Seyi Law, Bash, Funny Bone spoke only Yoruba abi?

You're just a demented nitwit.

17 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by meccuno: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
vicadex07:
The truth everyone else on this thread has failed to realize is Julius Agwu aint funny at all.
which comedian is in Nigeria? Once they make little cash they start churning dry jokes

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
meccuno:

No! He is Yoruba...from Calabar in Nasarawa....blablabla...... grin

Infact he is a female.. tongue since you are on NL to bleep-up.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by ezeagu(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mortiple:
Ikwerres are not Igbos; Julius Agwu has even said that severally. So be it.

When? Just curious oh.

1 Like

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by meccuno: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
fr3do:

mike adenuga is ijebu and yoruba.......julius agwu is ikwerri and ikwerri. grin

7 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by oboy3(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
vicadex07:

Fool...so you mean other comedians who performed and were applauded like Bovi, Seyi Law, Bash, Funny Bone spoke only Yoruba abi?

You're just a demented nitwit.
why you dey hot na?

its just like bringing Pasuma to perform in the east
who go hear am?

Next time,they should give Ibadan people comedians like hafeez ayetoro aka saka etc

get my point?

2 Likes

Re: Julius Agwu Booed Out Of Stage At Ibadan Glo Lafftafest by VickyRichmond(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Am a PH boy but I will tell u without sentiment Julius Agwu is not funny.The guy just dey gist that's all.Dry gist...and after a while only him go come laff.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC: Osun Election Will Be Role Model For 2019 Polls / Every Candidate Needs Lagos / 2022 Budget: Buhari Fails To Fulfill London Promise, Education Gets 5.3%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.