Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship (1513 Views)

8 Reasons Not To Marry A Perfectionist - Opinion / Reasons Not To Trust All Photos You See On The Internet(Amazing Photograhy) / Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
1. If u commit suicide over a lover, the highest reaction the so called lover will give after u are gone is to cry rivers ( that is, if they care at all) am pretty sure he/she won't kill his/herself because of u.
2. Think of all the resources that have been utilised on u since birth down the drain just because someone cheated on u or a lover of yours passed away.
3. Time as they say heals all wounds, give yourself time. Am sure u will be laughing at your folly in the next few years
4. Some people aren't meant to be with us till the end, they are just to teach us to be strong willed and be cautious of who we trust with our heart.
5.No matter how bad you feel, someone else had already gone through the same experience and trust me, they didn't give up.
6. Forget all that you put into the failed relationship, just think of it as relationship tuition fees (lol, whatever that is)
7. Lastly, if after all said, you still think of committing suicide, put yourself in your parents shoes and think of the agony and shame your family will go through when you are gone.
Life is precious. nobody knows tomorrow. a lover dumping you today might just be best thing that will ever happen to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by falconey(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
first love almost made me do that.......that was in 2006.
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
amateur then
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by dharay99: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
& dey crea†ed a †hread
²baq up dia fake news wid no proof....

#m†cheewww..,neeeeeewxxxx†.!!!
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by tosyne2much(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice one jawe
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
dharay99:
& dey crea†ed a †hread
²baq up dia fake news wid no proof....

#m†cheewww..,neeeeeewxxxx†.!!!
who is this dude. u must be new here. never seen u around b4 and u are already forming boss. identify urself
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Nice one jawe
thanks bro
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by misspicy(f): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Not for me tho,for those that are deeling suicidal over anything at all sef

As for me and my family we shall enjoy this life to the fullest...wat ya say punkyveer grin
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by IamLEGEND1: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
so one ídiot open thread about ídiot wey commit suicide because of vagína....... and u just be like...

HMMMMM, inspiration FOR NEW THREAD DON COME.
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so one ídiot open thread about ídiot wey commit suicide because of vagína....... and u just be like...

HMMMMM, inspiration FOR NEW THREAD DON COME.
I created the thread so u too won't go and commit suicide
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
misspicy:
Not for me tho,for those that are deeling suicidal over anything at all sef

As for me and my family we shall enjoy this life to the fullest...wat ya say punkyveer grin

Straight up! smiley
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

shocked! This man killed himself and came back? WoW! How did hell look like? They say those who commit suicide go there . Wrong?
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by falconey(m): 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

shocked! This man killed himself and came back? WoW! How did hell look like? They say those who commit suicide go there . Wrong?

I think you need to read the post one more time.
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by dharay99: 8:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
alexistaiwo:

who is this dude. u must be new here. never seen u around b4 and u are already forming boss. identify urself
yeah I'm ac†ually new here,
JJC, can yhu plz show mi d way around... angry
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
dharay99:

yeah I'm ac†ually new here,
JJC, can yhu plz show mi d way around... angry
am quite busy at the moment. can u please wait like for forever. I don't have time for people like u. weaklings in reality who are always forming tough here
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by dharay99: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
alexistaiwo:

am quite busy at the moment. can u please wait like for forever. I don't have time for people like u. weaklings in reality who are always forming tough here
0h nw sumone sounds scared
& plz spare me doz innocen† lines.
Yhu can keep dcivin d res† ohk...#daf†beinq
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
dharay99:

0h nw sumone sounds scared
& plz spare me doz innocen† lines.
Yhu can keep dcivin d res† ohk...#daf†beinq
no time
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Y will i kill myself over one dick when dere r enough dick to go round grin
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by faith551(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
The only thing that can ever make me commit suicide is death
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
The how I translated your almost is that you killed yourself but didn't die cheesy
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
memyselfndi:
I love your spirit girl. so honest and direct. God bless u
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

The how I translated your almost is that you killed yourself but didn't die cheesy
no mind am. make e dey form
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Na today, who get that time
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by falconey(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
pinceprinz:

funny you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
alexistaiwo:

I love your spirit girl. so honest and direct. God bless u
God bless you too my dear
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by hatux: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Johnnoah1st: 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
stupiid thread created by stupiid mofo with fake news, u a motherfuccker idiot!
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
stupiid thread created by stupiid mofo with fake news, u a motherfuccker idiot!
who let this dog out?
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Johnnoah1st: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2015
alexistaiwo:

who let this dog out?
D THUNDER dat's gonna fire still they do rehearser 4 national theatre.
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
D THUNDER dat's gonna fire still they do rehearser 4 national theatre.
if u don't mind have got more productive things to do with my time on a monday morning. not everybody is as jobless as u re u know. go exchange words with ur types
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by simongonner: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2015
memyselfndi:
lolz on point..
Re: Reasons Not To Ever Feel Suicidal Because Of A Failed Relationship by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2015
simongonner:
lolz on point..
wink

My dear na so naa

If one door close another go open

Life is too short

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Should Bride Price Be Abolished? / . / What Are Your Allergies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.