Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) (2270 Views)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Non academic students in this content are the "self acclaimed and self admitted" students of a tertiary institution.....they are simply those who claim to be undergraduates of an institution without actually securing any admission in the institution.....they are usually their own VC,dean of faculty,HOD, lecturers......lolz

Non academic students comprises of both male n female gender but experience has shown that they are more among the female folks....this kind of situation can be caused by rustication,frustration,low self esteem and bogus ego resulting from lack of patience to wait for God's time......

They are mostly found in public schools and in case you have never had the experience of the existence of these group of students; this thread will be a guild to easily spotting them @ a look

Though this write-up may be exaggerated to an extent as d case may not always be d situation,you should by this thread learn that not all the students who wile away their time in school are not serious as most of them are actually NON ACaDEMIC STUDENTS

Now let's get down to business.............

1. THEY USUALLY CARRY BOOKS AROUND................
In order to conceal themselves from other students they are mostly seen with handouts and other big-big books so that no body will suspect them.

2. THEY MOSTLY SLEEP IN THE NIGHT CLASS
When next you go to night class and spot a student seriously sleeping sometimes snoring jst know that you don catch one of them especially during exam period....

3. THEY FLIRT A LOT
While the male non academic students womanize a lot their female counterparts are not exempted....they are mostly party and travel freak,alcoholic and runs girls as the case may be. since they collect fees and other forms of cash from their parents without using it for the actual purpose they usually live big on campus

4. THEY ARE USUALLY LONELY IN SCHOOL
Due to lack of active course mates they are usually lonely especially during lecture periods..a reason most of the girls in this category visit their guys mostly during the day to distract them from their academics......the excuse they usually give is that the lecture is boring....lolz

5. THEY TRAVEL A LOT
Why won't they travel when they have got no academic loads on them and they dodge questions about their acclaimed course of study

6. THEY ARE ALWAYS SEEN IN GAME HOUSES
They play a lot of games like snooker,table tennis, PES, n most of them turn to sportsmen and women all in a quest to belong

They usually claim to be studying arts related course where dey can cover up their sins with grammar.....

1 Like

Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by sorextee(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
There was this guy we used to call man johnee... this guy spent 4 yrs in skool playing table tennis... he has been playing it, before I joined.. after I graduate, him still dey play that same table tennis... later found out he has been disguising as a student.....

2 Likes

Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
sorextee:
There was this guy we used to call man johnee... this guy spent 4 yrs in skool playing table tennis... he has been playing it, before I joined.. after I graduate, him still dey play that same table tennis... later found out he has been disguising as a student.....

Lwkmd.............wch skul be dat abeg make we send delegates go beg am

1 Like

Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by sorextee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Uni of maiduguri.. There's a table tennis court at EFCC.. he's dark.. wears one rickety papa's cap like that..

greatiyk4u:

Lwkmd.............wch skul be dat abeg make we send delegates go beg am
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
u try small sha
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
opeyemiie:
u try small sha
U follo?.......any way tanx 4 d compliments

1 Like

Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by SenhorSean(m): 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
How E Take Affect Person. Abi Na Wetin I Go Do For Skul B Dat
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by richie9093(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
@Op you should improve your spelling/typing. Nobody should be able to type this bad in 2015 (you type like a child). This is a shame.
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
SenhorSean:
How E Take Affect Person. Abi Na Wetin I Go Do For Skul B Dat

E concern person na person sweat dey dey waste like dat....#gbam
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by SenhorSean(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
greatiyk4u:

E concern person na person sweat dey dey waste like dat....#gbam
Ok O! Na U Be Dat...E No Concern Me Sha

1 Like

Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
richie9093:
@Op you should improve your spelling/typing. Nobody should be able to type this bad in 2015 (you type like a child). This is a shame.

Wot do u mean by typing?..........I accept corrections when necessary.......so ur input will be highly appreciated
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by richie9093(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Wot do u mean by typing?..........I accept corrections when necessary.......so ur input will be highly appreciated

*sigh* na work you wan gimme. Note the bolded words from your text.

Non academic students in dis content re d "self acclaimed n self admitted" students of a tertiary institution.....they re simply dos who claim 2 be undergraduates of an institution wtout actually securing any admission in d institution.....[b]dey [/b]re usually dia own VC,dean of faculty,HOD, lecturers......lolz

Non academic students comprises of both male n female gender but experience has shown dat dey re more among d female folks....dis kind of situation can be caused by rustication,frustration,low self esteem n bogus ego resulting 4rm lack of patience 2 wait 4 God's time......

Dey re mostly found in public skuls n incase u ve never had d experience of d existence of dez group of students; dis thread will be a guild 2 easily spotting dem @ a look

Dow dis write-up may be exaggerated,u shld by dis thread learn dat not all d students who wile away dia time in skul re not serious as most of dem re actually NON ACaDEMIC STUDENTS

Now let's get down 2 business.............
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
richie9093:

*sigh* na work you wan gimme. Note the bolded words from your text.

Non academic students in dis content re d "self acclaimed n self admitted" students of a tertiary institution.....they re simply dos who claim 2 be undergraduates of an institution wtout actually securing any admission in d institution.....[b]dey [/b]re usually dia own VC,dean of faculty,HOD, lecturers......lolz

Non academic students comprises of both male n female gender but experience has shown dat dey re more among d female folks....dis kind of situation can be caused by rustication,frustration,low self esteem n bogus ego resulting 4rm lack of patience 2 wait 4 God's time......

Dey re mostly found in public skuls n incase u ve never had d experience of d existence of dez group of students; dis thread will be a guild 2 easily spotting dem @ a look

Dow dis write-up may be exaggerated,u shld by dis thread learn dat not all d students who wile away dia time in skul re not serious as most of dem re actually NON ACaDEMIC STUDENTS

Now let's get down 2 business.............

Tnx let me change dem sharp sharp
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:56am On Oct 12, 2015
SenhorSean:
Ok O! Na U Be Dat...E No Concern Me Sha
U dey support d act ni?
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 12, 2015
U will never see their face during test or exams..

Their I.d card is always forgotten at home.
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Harbosede02:

Lolz....m.....u know them......so pathetic
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
opeyemiie:
u try small sha
Tnx.........do u av anytin 2 add?
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
greatiyk4u:

noo nt at al
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
greatiyk4u:

noo nt at al
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
opeyemiie:
noo nt at al
Tnx 4 ur contribution
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Tnx 4 ur contribution
u welc
Re: 7 characteristics of Non Academic Students On Campus.......(photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2015
Harbosede02:

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Is It True Ugly Girls Tend To Be More Caring Than... / The Guy Who Claimed To Love Me Just Looked For An Excuse To End My "Relationship / My Stupid Sex Experience....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.