Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? (2158 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? / I Caught My Fiancee Masturbating Should I Forgive Or Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2016
I know if a guy lend some girls money he may not likely to get it back.So i need some advise from nairalanders,as i don't have a friend to seek an advise from.There is this female acquaintance who just got a job last month.She approached me for a loan towards the end of last month,that she would refund it back at the beginning of the new month.So i loaned her #1k.We are in the first week of the new month and she has not refunded my #1k back.I know she has received salary because she bought some new stuff.She is not my gf though.I am thinking of asking her for my loan but i am thinking twice.Should i ask her?Guyz are not smiling.Everything has skyrocketed.Buhari regime is not encouraging at all.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2016
Yes, you can ask. N1k is still money. With N1k you can subscribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by saraphina(f): 10:29am On Feb 05, 2016
shey z ur money?go ahead and ask her for ur money...
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Emac34: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2016
undecided
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 05, 2016
saraphina:
Asking her is not the issue.Some girls can be rude when a guy demand for a refund for a favor he render.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I know if a guy lend some girls money he may not likely to get it back.So i need some advise from nairalanders,as i don't have a friend to seek an advise from.There is this female acquaintance who just got a job last month.She approached me for a loan towards the end of last month,that she would refund it back at the beginning of the new month.So i loaned her #1k.We are in the first week of the new month and she has not refunded my #1k back.I know she has received salary because she bought some new stuff. She is not my gf though I am thinking of asking her for my loan but i am thinking twice.Should i ask her?Guyz are not smiling.Everything has skyrocketed.Buhari regime is not encouraging at all.
E be like say u be gud samaritan abeg loan me 5k. Forget my monicker o, I be woman I get yannsh and boobs.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Asking her is not the issue.Some girls can be rude when a guy demand for a refund for a favor he render.
So? Are u an emotional weakling? What is wrong is wrong abeg.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by saraphina(f): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
u borrowed her right?
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

E be like say u be gud samaritan abeg loan me 5k. Forget my monicker o, I be woman I get yannsh and boobs.
I lend money to guyz as well and it's no always a hassle to get it back when compare to girls.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2016
saraphina:
u borrowed her right?
Of course!
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
So? Are u an emotional weakling? What is wrong is wrong abeg.
No.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I lend money to guyz as well and it's no always a hassle to get it back when compare to girls.
Then quit lending them. What do you think ur gf would think of you when u want to collect d money u borrowed her. Discipline and gender favour are 2 parallel lines. Well its ur life. I can't ever find myself in such a situation.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by correctyourself(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
I know if a guy lend some girls money he may not likely to get it back.So i need some advise from nairalanders,as i don't have a friend to seek an advise from.There is this female acquaintance who just got a job last month.She approached me for a loan towards the end of last month,that she would refund it back at the beginning of the new month.So i loaned her #1k.We are in the first week of the new month and she has not refunded my #1k back.I know she has received salary because she bought some new stuff.She is not my gf though.I am thinking of asking her for my loan but i am thinking twice.Should i ask her?Guyz are not smiling.Everything has skyrocketed.Buhari regime is not encouraging at all.

Please forge it, you may not know where she can as well help you tomorrow, as far you were able to subscribe to internet be rest assured you would survive.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Feb 05, 2016
Pls ask her for your money! She will gladly give it to you back

It's better than using it as a ransom against her to take advantage of her.

If I am d lady, I wouldn't even wait for u to remind me. Cuz most guys can really act funny sometimes.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by steppins: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Another naive guy stuck in the friendzone. Collect your money jor!
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by elderhimself(m): 10:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Guy, frustrate her life till she gives u back ur money, ..its a loan and she must pay. ...coz she's a lady I'd rather donate that 1k to a homeless serpent !!
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2016
steppins:

Another naive guy stuck in the friendzone. Collect your money jor!
Thanks
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2016
elderhimself:
Guy, frustrate her life till she gives u back ur money, ..its a loan and she must pay. ...coz she's a lady I'd rather donate that 1k to a homeless serpent !!
Thanks pal.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Pls ask her for your money! She will gladly give it to you back

It's better than using it as a ransom against her to take advantage of her.

If I am d lady, I wouldn't even wait for u to remind me. Cuz most guys can really act funny sometimes.
Thank y'all for the advise.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by enny4real23(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Boys are not smiling ooo....... cheesy
Love Machine:
Boys are not smiling ooo.......
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by smilinseun(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2016
Just tell her to borrow you 1k or more.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Medunah: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
smilinseun:
Just tell her to borrow you 1k or more.
U get it.... Op, if u can't ask her or u don't know how to ask her, just tell her dat ur broke nd tell her to borrow u money, she will get message.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by sexymoma(f): 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ewooo
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by chigoizie7(m): 12:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:

Guy u funny oh. Even if na N50, I am asking for a refund, most times, not because I need it, but to remind these girls that they have to take responsibility for somethings in their life.
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by firstking01(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Wait bros, so, ur waiting for nairalanders to advice u weather to collect the money back or not, like you don't have a mind of your own or something undecided
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by ronald4lif(m): 12:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
correctyourself:

Please forge it, you may not know where she can as well help you tomorrow, as far you were able to subscribe to internet be rest assured you would survive.

Why should he forget it? The money wasn't given for free but a loan and like every loan must be paid back even if it's 1naira. It doesn't matter if he can subscribe to Internet or whatever that means. undecided
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
who are you not to forget that 1k, when i have forgotten 8k?? bro, 1k is too small to give you headache..
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Fredoh(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
There's an inner voice that's telling exactly what to do. Listen to it.
Let me ask you. Would you have asked if it were your guy friend?
If no. Then why should you ask her?
If yes then why shouldn't you ask her?
She's a friend. If you can forfeit the money for your friend it's your decision. After all it wasn't a gift. There's a big gap between loan and gift.
After all you are a man and should learn to live your life by a code of conduct for loans. Do you care to know this code of conduct for loans?
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Fredoh(m): 1:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
saraphina:
I'm proud to see this coming from a girl.
Sometimes I think girls gang up and support themselves whether they are right or wrong. But you proved me wrong!
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Creamish(f): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
SkinnyDude:
who are you not to forget that 1k, when i have forgotten 8k?? bro, 1k is too small to give you headache..

We are not all equal. 1k means a whole lot to OP otherwise he wont start a thread on it.

@OP... if ur mind wont rest on this matter, ask her for a refund. Her response will determine ur next move.

1 Like

Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by cruzita(f): 1:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
grin ask for your money joor if she can't pay in cash she pay in kind
Re: Can I Ask Her For My Money Back Or Let It Go? by Fredoh(m): 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2016
Love Machine:
Do not let some girls infect your sense of justice.
IfIf you loan to a man you'll ask. If you loan to a woman you won't ask. Is that what you're telling me?
If she becomes rude when you ask. What does that tell you as her friend.
Treat people equally not partially. Use your common sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's One Thing You Love About Yourself?? / How Shld I Act On My First Night? / Is It Right To Propose To A Girl That Has A Boyfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.