Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Ladies Can You Marry A Man From This Tribe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Marry A Man From This Tribe (548 Views)

Man From Lagos Visits Girlfriend In Warri, Catches Her With Lebanese Sugar Daddy / Man From Singapore Sleeps With 57 Women In 24 Hours, Breaks World Record / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Marry A Man From This Tribe by fexyrich(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2015
I recently read a thread about a community/ tribe in Enugu state where if a woman cheats on her husband she would run mad and another one where if a woman cheats on her husband she would die instantly..Ladies can you marry men from tribes with this type of tradition and why??please honest comments..no pretence
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man From This Tribe by IGLE25(m): 1:16am On Oct 12, 2015
If a lady is not having the intention of cheating she can marry from anywhere except otherwise. ..
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man From This Tribe by siegfried99(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: Ladies Can You Marry A Man From This Tribe by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 12, 2015
what about the cheating husbands? what happens to them?. .
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See How Girls Store Your Numbers On Their Phone / How To Make Your Partner Experience That Earth-quaking Orgasm / This Is The Way I Am Designed...that's How God Created Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.