Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Police Arrest Falae’s Suspected Abductors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Falae’s Suspected Abductors (357 Views)

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / Police Arrest Falae’s Suspected Abductors / Security Agents Arrest Falae’s Kidnappers In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Falae’s Suspected Abductors by Decapo: 1:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Five of the suspected abductors of the former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Chief Olu Falae, have been arrested.

Falae was kidnapped on his farm, three weeks ago, at Ilado Village in Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

The elder statesman was released four days later.

Family sources confirmed that three of the hoodlums were arrested in Niger State last Sunday; two others were picked up at the weekend.

It was gathered that the suspects are in the custody of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the State Police Command, Akure, the state capital.
Policemen are still on the trail of the other fleeing suspects.

A source said: “Five of them were arrested, three in Niger State on Sunday. Two others were arrested somewhere I cannot say for now but the suspects are in SARS custody.

“The police are still searching for the other seven suspects and I am sure they too will be arrested very soon.”

Police spokesman Femi Joseph said the kidnap of the former Minister of Finance was being handled by the Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase.

He said: “I don’t know anything about the issue again; it is the IG who has taken over the issue because it is a national issue.

“He is likely to brief the press about the development today.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/police-arrest-falaes-suspected-abductors/?

Cc @lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Falae’s Suspected Abductors by huntila(m): 1:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Their pictures.....please...their names , Important too
Re: Police Arrest Falae’s Suspected Abductors by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 12, 2015
suspects? I hope so.
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup

(1) (Reply)

Police Release Statement On Lagos Explosion Yesterday Rumored To Be Bomb Attack / Video - A Typical Day At Rivers State Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Governor Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti Releases His Personal Phone Number...get It (image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.