Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae (16140 Views)

My Abductors Asked For N100m, I Offered N1bn – GUO Motors Boss / How I Spent N100m Anenih Gave Me — Falae / Arms Deal: How I Shared N100m Anenih Gave Me – Falae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by FreeGlobe(f): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae, has said his abductors aimed at killing him on the day he was kidnapped on his farm at Ilado Village, Akure-North Local Government Area of Ondo State.

He explained that the kidnappers first aimed at killing him by shooting at his vehicle when they stormed his farm, because they thought he was inside the car.

Falae stated this on Friday at his Akure residence while playing host to members of the Oodua Peoples Congress, led by Gani Adams.

Recounting his ordeal to the visitors, the elder statesman said, “They were not after money alone; they wanted to eliminate me by shooting my car, thinking I was inside the car.

“They later walked into my office with their sharp knives and cutlasses and started cutting me with machete before taking me into the bush. We trekked from Akure to Owo, following bush paths and swampy areas on my bare legs till we got to an area close to Ifon in Ose Local Government Area.”

Sympathising with the former presidential candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, Adams said if a national figure like Falae could be dealt with in that manner, such a treatment could be meted to the younger generation also.

He said, “It is an insult that such a revered elder statesman can be so harassed in his own land. He is not just an elder, he had been secretary to the Federal Government, finance minister, permanent secretary and presidential candidate. If he could be kept for four days what then can happen to ordinary citizens?”

Adams restated his stand that President Muhammadu Buhari should implement all the 633 recommendations contained in the report of the 2014 National Conference which addressed security, and other important sectors that can move the country forward.

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-abductors-wanted-to-kill-me-falae/

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Truth24(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Oga abeg make we hear word.... I don't think they actually wanted to kill u.... U should be thanking God for dat every moment of ur life

8 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Truth24(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nawa ooo...Just too much ishh of dis kidnap shitt

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by FreeGlobe(f): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
And I thought they only needed money for sallah... I want to join the yoruba ewarriors below to thank the Almighty that his life was spared by foreigners in yorubaland!

Virginfinder, ballmer, aigbofa, IyaIode, superstar1, Tolatutu, IYANGBALI, flokii, Aareonakakanfo. ilekeh

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Eziachi: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wanted to kill you but hold you as their captive for a couple of days at their mercy?
How does this claim make any sense?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by vayne(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Fulanis almost killed falae and the scratched face agberos/omoniles are ranting with their ak47 mouth online,over ezeindigbo,why not throw them out of "yoruba land"

Bunch of loud mouthed scratched faces. cheesy

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by AINATOLULOPE: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Choi
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by lilprinze: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
they wanted to kill him but ended up keeping him for days.

4 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ayindepremier: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
baba, thank ur irumoles say them no rape u with old age!
those boys are very dangerous, they feel like they own Nigeria now because Buhari is a Fulani abi.

za mu chi duru uwarku! za mu giamuku wai Nigeria ba naku ba, namu ne, ku tefi Niger ko Chad, kuyi damua na ku!

#Na barku Lafiya da masu hankali da Mara da shi...
#Mo fi yin sile lalafiya, fun ologbon ati Ashewere gbogbo.
#Tufia, nna me don evaporate enter BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
All is well baba.

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by hemartins(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
baba, chillax.
we know you were abducted for a few days and now you back. it's OK if you are Happy to have come back alive. we are also Happy for you.
stop talking and given different versions of your story. just play low and keep calm.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by odinese(m): 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
.enough of this falae's bullshit! angry

8 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
This guy you no wan rest for this issue of kidnap them do you? Or you think you the first to be kidnapped and came back alive that you making noise up and down for?

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Thank God for your life baba
I hate those malos

Shoot them at sight if your see them and there cows angry

In other news,
Some army are warming up for war
Please run for your lives grin

See them cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by damiloladuke: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
thank God

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by ORACLE1975(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
Loi
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by nicedas(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
abeg mk dis man allow us hear word, abi d man never reach to die??

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Kingbilo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
If not for you, suspected fulani herdsmen would have continued ravaging the countryside killing thousands of innocent Nigerians unchecked.

You are a man of the people. Thank you for your sacrifice.

I think we need boko haram to kidnap some eminent politicians. Maybe they will finally get wiped out as well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by tyson99(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
odinese:
.enough of this falae's bullshit! angry
I tire too

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by bashbilly(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
i dey cry 4 here
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by VirginFinder: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:
Fulanis almost killed falae and the scratched face agberos/omoniles are ranting with their ak47 mouth online,over ezeindigbo.

Bunch of loud mouthed scratched faces. cheesy

Havent the abductors been found to be common criminals?
You are a recalcitrant bastard!

3 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by jnrbayano(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015

If he could be kept for four days what then can happen to ordinary citizens

No citizen of this country is ordinary Mr Man. Learn to express yourself in a dignified manner.

3 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by SylarsMcQuins: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Baba yi funny gan. Well I doubt he said such.

Groove of the moment

Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira
www.ipunjab.me/singles/download/2929/Olowo-Fe-Dabira-by-Larry-Kuti.html

This is a jam of life, jam aye leleyi ooo
Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Emmy3(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
But they released you after ransom.
I'm not in support of the criminals.
But as you are a statesman, know that Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder, so purge yourself of lining her along ethnic division.
What will this add to the common man, why can't you just tell the armed men?

2 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by bastien: 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
So? U go be the first, make we con dey cry.?

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by Intendy: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
I comment my reserve.
Gani Adams claiming levels by advising PMB to implement one report.
Why didn't he advice his master Jonny when he went to secure pipeline protection contract.
Falae I help u thank God sha

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by shaddoww: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why didn't he say dis in d beginning, after d DSS has arrested dos guys nao n dey av been confirmed to b mere miscreants, he is now saying dis to take advantage of his kidnap in getting d president's attention just d way dey were all over GEJ

1 Like

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by qualityovenbake(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
They had him for four days, If their mission was to kill him, he would have been dead. The fulani herdsmen knew who he was, they know his value and his must have been under their surveillance for sometime. So his kidnap was motivated by money.

3 Likes

Re: My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae by EbukaLive(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Baba. Nobody is doubting you but the amount of times you have changed this story and the 'assumptions' that have been diffused by real investigation.... You see eh... I'm trying my best not to call you a liar. Please thank God for your safe return and let everybody move on. Thank you...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distribution Of Capital Project In 2016 Budget, Omokri Reacts: A Rejoinder / Buhari Signs The 2018 Appropriation Bill Into Law / Army Announces Date For Alex Badeh's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.