Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

What A Shame !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Shame !!! (1742 Views)

What A Shame!!! A Girl Posts Nude Pictures On Facebook!!!! / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2015
Please anyone who will like to contribute to this should kindly give an advise that will be helpful. the story goes thus :
My wife was not at home, I went to a party, took a lot of wine, I got home 2100pm, got tired due to the long driving.. I asked my wife younger sister to help rub my legs with balm cos she is the only one at home( a lady of 23 years old) I made an attempt to sleep with her that night but I also controlled myself and I told her sorry, that the shayo level (drunkenness) caused that. i told her never to tell anyone and she promised. Now I got the fact that she has narrated all the story to her boyfriend and the guy asked her to explain everything to her mum, she has informed her elder sister also (another younger sister of my wife) , I believe only my wife is in darkness in this matter ? please what should I do cos my wife father is a garrage-man... He can do anything to me, ? can I tell them I was just advising her never to move closer to a man and she want a way of blackmailing me ? can I tell my wife the whole story before she heard elsewhere ? or can I call his boyfriend and talk man to man ? please I need Advise
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2015
Tell ur wife everything what happened tat nyt but u have to be very calm & admit u made a mistake..then it's up to her If she'll believe u or not

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 6:43am On Oct 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
Tell ur wife everything what happened tat nyt but u have to be very calm & admit u made a mistake..then it's up to her If she'll believe u or not
Thank you for the advice, my wife is a lousy person, she may not be able to control herself..i'm afraid of her action
Re: What A Shame !!! by banme(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2015
this 1 easy na.. if the news eventually gets to your wife and she asks you about it just say she's lieing and you know nothing about it and since her sis has no proof against you then case closed... shikenan!

dont do what the poster above me said, it might not end well.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by falconey(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
victovrry:
Thank you for the advice, my wife is a lousy person, she may not be able to control herself..i'm afraid of her action

afraid Man up nigga!!

Goodluck sir!
Re: What A Shame !!! by Tapout(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
chie!! my only pain is that you call urself a man cry cry

this shouldn't even be an issue...u were tipsy, shi't happens in that state..just tell ur wife

na wah o...end time men sad
Re: What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2015
banme:
this 1 easy na.. if the news eventually gets to your wife and she asks you about it just say she's lieing and you know nothing about it and since her sis has no proof against you then case closed... shikenan!
hmmm this is a good advice, but what about my conscience ? what if I was asked to swear ? I already have a female kid, I don't want nemesis of my action on her
Re: What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Tapout:
chie!! my only pain is that you call urself a man cry cry

this shouldn't even be an issue...u were tipsy, shi't happens in that state..just tell ur wife

na wah o...end time men sad
thanks man

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by vizkiz: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2015
victovrry:
hmmm this is a good advice, but what about my conscience ? what if I was asked to swear ? I already have a female kid, I don't want nemesis of my action on her

will you just shut the furck up and be a man? angry

I don't get why you are being a weak ass. Abd where did your wife went to bTW leaving you hanging? undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by chidekings(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2015
victovrry:

Man to survive in this world,u really need to grow up some balls
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2015
victovrry:

Well u have to take it all...u got no choice but to face this consequences...
Re: What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2015
chidekings:

Man to survive in this world,u really need to grow up some balls
Acting more mature to be a man ? I know there are real men in the house, thanks sir
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Guy, playing defence won't help you. If I was in the position, I will wait until your sister tells your wife then I will know who she will believe. She needs evidence.

Oops! I forgot. Typical Nigeria senerio they will ask you to swear with a bible.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by obiak4(m): 7:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Tell your wife the truth bro man up face the consequences of your actions
that why i hate ppl who drink and misbehave it very disappointing
if am drunk sleeping with any lady,woman or girl is the last last last thing on my mind.
And you are saying is because you are tipsy that why u did it ........LIE ON BRO INFACT YOUR NAME SHOULD BE LION
Thruth is you had an eye for the girl not because u were tipsy #fact
pray and hope ur wife hears your own side of the story
wish u what u wish yourself bro
blessed be

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by johnson232: 7:30am On Oct 12, 2015
victovrry:
U dey fear o! cheesy what kind of a man are u?

Only weak men fear women... U haven't done anything wrong if what u wrote is the truth. U didn't sleep with her, no evidence, or did she record the conversation? so there is nothing to tell and be afraid of. As long as u didn't sleep her, if your wife get's to hear of it, just tell her nothing happened, and make sure it doesn't repeat itself again. but u dey fear your wife die!

The fear is even reflecting in your posts, had it been u slept with her u for commit suicide out of fear. No be men like u dey marry five wives? Weak man...
Re: What A Shame !!! by johnson232: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Well u have to take it all...u got no choice but to face this consequences...
B!tch what consequences are u talking about? Why are u trying to dramatize the story? Did he sleep with her? He only admired her as man, probably because he was high on something, which is natural... undecided
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Op u r very stewpid!! grin grin pervert!
Re: What A Shame !!! by TOMTOM15(m): 8:07am On Oct 12, 2015
your sister is a bastard. why exposing is bro
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Lol.....ur wife is lousy,her sister told the the world abt ur attempt to sleep with her,ur father in-law is a garage man??

Anyways....I think u should explain everything to ur wife..God help yu
Re: What A Shame !!! by Feranchek(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2015
What more can I say

Buh if I wan do that gial bad ehn, I'll go all out to get under her pants (but won't.) and then show her sis what kinda sis she's gat
Re: What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2015
johnson232:

U dey fear o! cheesy what kind of a man are u?

Only weak men fear women... U haven't done anything wrong if what u wrote is the truth. U didn't sleep with her, no evidence, or did she record the conversation? so there is nothing to tell and be afraid of. As long as u didn't sleep her, if your wife get's to hear of it, just tell her nothing happened, and make sure it doesn't repeat itself again. but u dey fear your wife die!

The fear is even reflecting in your posts, had it been u slept with her u for commit suicide out of fear. No be men like u dey marry five wives? Weak man...
bros thanks for ur advice..I hail you all for your contributions
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
johnson232:

B!tch what consequences are u talking about? Why are u trying to dramatize the story? Did he sleep with her? He only admired her as man, probably because he was high on something, which is natural... undecided

Hey man-wh0re u shut d f*ck up....u don't know what we're talking abt u mumugo tryna quote with ur nonsense msg...now u look like my b!@tch.
Re: What A Shame !!! by Ranoscky(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Panic no more, brother. Nothing occurred between both of u so i wonder why the panic. You are innocent until proven guilty.

If called on the matter, tell them u came back home tired and ur wife was not around so u asked her to help u out in massaging ur leg but she resisted, thinking u wanted to act otherwise. And that, deep down to urself, u were even questioning her resistance but because u were weak and tired u never bothered about it and went to bed. And that u are even surprised to hear that it escalated beyond expectation.

1 Like

Re: What A Shame !!! by johnson232: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hey man-wh0re u shut d f*ck up....u don't know what we're talking abt u mumugo tryna quote with ur nonsense msg...now u look like my b!@tch.
Lol... cheesy
hoe why the fuse? What are u saying? The last time I checked, a mad woman roaming my neighbourhood streets bear's the name 'kashybaby'. I heard she relocated to singapore though, Hope u aren't the one? wink
Re: What A Shame !!! by vhatpweedygurl(f): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
The only way out for you is too call your wife nd explain everything too her and beg for forgiveness. Personally me finks calling your wife lousy too the public leaves room for one to ask #whatkindamanareyou#
Re: What A Shame !!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
johnson232:

Lol... cheesy
hoe why the fuse? What are u saying? The last time I checked, a mad woman roaming my neighbourhood streets bear's the name 'kashybaby'. I heard she relocated to singapore though, Hope u aren't the one? wink

Fuse my foot...mumu! U know nothing but stup!dity.
Re: What A Shame !!! by johnson232: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
KashyBaby:

Fuse my foot...mumu! U know nothing but stup!dity.
Lolzzz.... grin
b!tch why u dey vex na? This english go put me for trouble one day, Na fuss I be wan write o! Don't take it too serious, we're just here to have fun... wink
Re: What A Shame !!! by johnson232: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
vhatpweedygurl:
The only way out for you is too call your wife nd explain everything too her and beg for forgiveness. Personally me finks calling your wife lousy too the public leaves room for one to ask #whatkindamanareyou#
B!tch What forgiveness are u talking about? Did he sleep with the girl? Pls if u have nothing reasonable to contribute why not just shut the fvck up! Hoes been contributing rubbish all day...
Re: What A Shame !!! by victovrry(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2015
I made a research and I got a conversation of her boyfriend with her talking about the D&C they did and some other facts... Thanks to you all
Re: What A Shame !!! by vhatpweedygurl(f): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
johnson232:

B!tch What forgiveness are u talking about? Did he sleep with the girl? Pls if u have nothing reasonable to contribute why not just shut the fvck up! Hoes been contributing rubbish all day...
Before you look like the curse God placed on the Egyptians are you mad or anticipating it?Stop sniffing pit toilet so you won't come to public and be saying trash like goat on heat, BASTARD.

(1) (Reply)

7 Types Of Kiss And What They Tell About Your Relationship (pics) / 15 Reasons Why You Must Not Use Condom – Sexx Talk / Atiku Abubakar's Son Mohammed Aminu Marries Ghanaian Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.