Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Conji Na Bastard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conji Na Bastard (1487 Views)

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conji Na Bastard by gflames89(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Guys can u mention some of the most craziest places you have down the quickie quickie thing there#winks.As for me here are my list
1.Her family sitting room giving her doggie and I was peeping through the window for any intruder
2.Uncompleted building when party is going on in the middle of the night and both of u are in the mode
3.Abandon car when u are with friends and there is heat upstairs u just come outa the house around 1am for some conji fulfilment lols
So guys add yours looooool
Re: Conji Na Bastard by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Konji na bastaaard if you travel all the way from Lagos to Zamfara just because you want to bleep

Konji na bastard if you offer your school fee to a girl claiming you did it for love

Konji na bastard if you all send PMs to anything "F" on nairaland

Konji na bastaard if you neglect your friends in the exam hall paying attention to another lady

I dey come cool

OP, change the title to, Things You Do That Show That Conji is a Bastaard"
Re: Conji Na Bastard by Cjizzy(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
I dey come back
Re: Conji Na Bastard by braine(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
I can't add o, with the kind of eyes reading this right now. cheesy grin grin
Re: Conji Na Bastard by dharay99: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2015
lipsrsealed

I'm s†ill a novice,
I Neva s†r† my own.. sad
Re: Conji Na Bastard by Haywhymido(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Conji Na Bastard by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Cjizzy:
I dey come back
Me too
Re: Conji Na Bastard by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
dharay99:
lipsrsealed
I'm s†ill a novice, I Neva s†r† my own.. sad
Me too...i dnt get the gist,what is conji
Re: Conji Na Bastard by dharay99: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:

Me too...i dnt get the gist,what is conji

yhu †oo? Hmm.
Konji is a name of
any person, animal, place or †hinq. lipsrsealed
Re: Conji Na Bastard by gflames89(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2015
When u on u way to ur bf's house and u were caught up in a heavy downpour and u were so cold wen u go dia and d house was soooo solemn dat d rain was still pouring heavy outside and ur sex hormone is telling u go grab dat boy looooool na example of CONJI be dat.To cut the long story short for novice Conji is dat uncontrolable sexual urge that happens unexpectedly.Sometimes even in d swimming pool or dance floor sef loooooool
Re: Conji Na Bastard by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2015
#
Re: Conji Na Bastard by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Children of pervert, repent and turn to God.

(1) (Reply)

photo of the day, Are you this sexy??? / 7 New Things Worth Trying In Bed / See How This Girl Sends Her Fully Unclad Photos To A Guy On Whatsapp(SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.