Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

To Whom It May Concern - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Whom It May Concern (428 Views)

To Whom It May Concern / To Whom It May Concern (ladies) / To Whom It May Concern (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom It May Concern by bilulu(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2015
I want to use dis medium to beg whoever is dating my future wife.... anytime u re bleeping her and she starts screening telling u to dig deeper, harder, tear it apart or rough it pls don't listen to her cuz na small Pikin dey worry her. she don't no wat she is say pls always go soft n gently wit her. thanks

1 Like

Re: To Whom It May Concern by dharay99: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
aaah, eleyi has kolo o0 grin
Re: To Whom It May Concern by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
It's good you are not deceiving yourself about marrying a virgin
Re: To Whom It May Concern by misspicy(f): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Please o,all the aunty agbayas rapin.g my future husband please leave him alone thank you
Re: To Whom It May Concern by bilulu(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2015
misspicy:
Please o,all the aunty agbayas rapin.g my future husband please leave him alone thank you
tell dem to handle him gently
Re: To Whom It May Concern by bilulu(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
It's good you are not deceiving yourself about marrying a virgin
my brother to marry non virgin dis days better pass marrying virgins o
Re: To Whom It May Concern by naijaboiy: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2015
undecided
Re: To Whom It May Concern by 2dice(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
U self no knack another person wife toomuch grin #EasyTiger grin

(1) (Reply)

GUYS ,here are 5 Reasons Why You Should Only Marry A Rich Lady / Know If The Guy You Want To Date Is Having A Boyfriend / My Christmas Card To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.