Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 (1331 Views)

Another Look Into Ekweremadu Alleged "Assassination" Attempt.-koboko69 / Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday / Saraki Unfolds Agenda For Nigeria As He Takes Over NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2015
In reference to this article Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday which made FP
https://www.nairaland.com/2655046/boko-haram-jonathan-truth-unfolds

Having read the article in reference over and over, I failed to establish the “truth” the writer was actually trying to establish and came to conclusion that the disjointed and contradictory article was just an hatchet job by a Bahari/APC hater.

The columnist in his article, was trying hard to establish that APC used Boko Haram to send Jonathan packing and at the same time absorb Jonathan of any wrong doing in the fight against Boko Haram. He went all out on the opposition ignoring the fact of how APC was also accused being terrorism sponsors and the “INFAMOUS” lies of Buhari promising to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

The columnist failed to go down the memory lane, and played down establish facts about the Boko Haram Insurgency.

BOKO HARAM GAINED GROUNDS UNDER JONATHANS WATCH

1. The Maitatsine led Yan Tatsine of the 80s could not capture a single street, they were put on the defensive and fought gallantly by President Shehu Shagari, Heavily Dealt With and Contained By General Muhammadu Buhari and when their "ghosts" ressurected in 1986, General Babangida sent them to Six feet.

2. Another sectarian group raised their ugly head in North East Yobe, President Obasanjo crushed the group within 2 weeks. They couldn't even capture a street.

3. Boko-Haram led by Muhammed Yusuf tested the Waters under the Administration of Umaru Musa Yar Adua, Jonathan's then Boss in July 2009 When Boko Haram in their "Peaceful Procession" attacked Police Formations, the Security Forces under Yar Adua went all out for them, Killing scores of them with Shekau heavily wounded, and the leader Yusuf was arrested by the Military and handed over to the Police. Yes he was killed in Police custody. Boko Haram was not heard of in a while

However, in September 2010 under Jonathan's Administration, Boko-Haram regrouped and launched her FIRST ATTACK in Bauchi, breaking the Prison and freeing their detained members. Another attack was launched on 31st December in Abuja, killing scores of people. From then, over SEVENTY attacks were carried out by the insurgents killing more than 16,000 Nigerians including Women, Children, Politicians, Soldiers, Policemen, Politicians etc before Jonathan left office. They have in their custody lots of kidnapped victims and has territories controlled by them .

JONATHAN’S ADMITTANCE OF TREATING BOKO HARAM WITH INEPTITUDE:

This are just a few of the statement made by Jonathan on terrorism

Jonathan admits treating terrorism with kid gloves

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-admits-treating-terrorism-with-kid-gloves/

They((Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family"- President Goodluck Jonathan (NEWS).
“FFK” posted this first on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/3276335156670

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in an address, referred to ‘Terrorism’ as a “global phenomenon, which has come to stay”,

What about the “in famous” partying and dancing in the wake of the CHIBOK GIRLS unfortunate incident

BUHARI’S 2 MONTHS PROMISE

In as much as I see this as a campaign promise, This is not to defend Buhari but to have a look of things from another angle.

At one point in our lives, we have made promises to loved ones which we couldn’t fulfill. What matters most when making a promise is the ZEAL, PASSION, ENTHUSIASM, BODY LANGUAGE, and COMMITMENT to fulfill that promise. So far so good Buhari have shown all of this characteristics and a lot of achievements have been recorded in a short period of time. In a short time, Boko-Haram will be reduced to nothing at this pace.

IT IS UNFAIR AND SENTIMENTAL TO EXPECT DANE GUN, STICKS AND MACHETE WIELDING BOKOHARAM WHICH ESCALATED TO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, AND HEAVY ARTILLERY FIGHTING ARMY OVER A PERIOD OF SIX YEARS UNDER THE WATCH OF JONATHAN (thanks to the many weapons, vehicles, artillery etc stolen from the army under the 2 ex COAS) TO BE CRUSHED IN 4 MONTHS OF THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT!

Nigerian's are now suffering from the multiplier effects of treating terrorism with KIDS GLOVES by a former president

FINALLY FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE THIS DAY COLUMNIST

The Boko Haram menace is a national problem. I had said this times without number. Patriots must join hands with whoever is in government to tackle this menace; otherwise, it will consume all of us. I am repeating the same thing today. Every Nigerian must work with this administration and the military to make Boko Haram history, [s]regardless of the inglorious role played by Buhari and the APC in the growth of this monster called Boko Haram.[/s] God bless Nigeria as we tackle these terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 9:03am On Oct 12, 2015
THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE WAR ON BOKO HARAM WAS AN ENRICHMENT PROGRAM UNDER THE LAST ADMINISTRATION!!!!

lalasticlala " I NEED PROTECTION" from mentions grin
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by falcon01: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2015
chai
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by scribble: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Such stupidity

Is it not Baba Bubu that is clamouring to give Boko Boys amnesty

Abeg use your sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2015
scribble:
Such stupidity

Is it not Baba Bubu that is clamouring to give Boko Boys amnesty

Abeg use your sense

U have used ur sense bah? Oya what have your sense thought us? That baba is clamouring to give boko amnesty. ... grin
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by falcon01: 9:33am On Oct 12, 2015
wow
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by WHOcarex: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2015
It is well o. Make i use hand cover my head, because the frying pan wey them wan begin throw for this thread, make e nor meet me for head.

They will soon arrive
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by mars123(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Jonathan downplayed everything, even his reelection, which eventually caused him defeat.

So, its safe to say that GEJ failed Nigeria.
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
*Singing "when I remember Azazi, water runaway my eye. Ahey ahey, water runaway my eye."
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by themilanway(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Nice rejoinder.I never bother to read the trash by that columnist from THISDAY,because the tittle alone has already summarize the content even without clicking on it.

The fact that Jonathan and his millitary troops decided to fight an insurgency of 6yrs,a month to the general elections says it all.

Never again will an accidental president rule this country.

1 Like

Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
themilanway:
Nice rejoinder.I never bother to read the trash by that columnist from THISDAY,because the tittle alone has already summarize the content even without clicking on it.

The fact that Jonathan and his millitary troops decided to fight an insurgency of 6yrs,a month to the general elections says it all.

Never again will an accidental president rule this country.

That is a mystery that everyone is yet to underatand. The 6 weeks magic.....

It clearly showed they all knew what they were doing all along.

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by Rawani: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan clearly lacked the capacity and political will to fight BH, afterall it didn't make any financial, strategic or political sense to do so since they could keep looting the treasury in the name of fighting the insurgency up till when the elections approached, while decimating and systematically disenfranchising his opponents stronghold. It seemed like a win-win.

Unfortunately Nigerians had already had enough of his deceit, incompetence and were not fooled with the 6 week political deception; deservedly kicking him into the dustbin of our national history.
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:
THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE WAR ON BOKO HARAM WAS AN ENRICHMENT PROGRAM UNDER THE LAST ADMINISTRATION!!!!

lalasticlala " I NEED PROTECTION" from mentions grin
If this TRASH is what you called a rebuttal then your brain is full of beans.

Maitasane controlled large parts in Kano and Maiduguri.

PMB promised to end BH in the first 3 months of his administration.

BH started when OBJ through his election do or die attitude made governors to start organising militia groups to counter federal Rigging system.
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If this TRASH is what you called a rebuttal then your brain is full of beans.

Maitasane controlled large parts in Kano and Maiduguri.

PMB promised to end BH in the first 3 months of his administration.

BH started when OBJ through his election do or die attitude made governors to start organising militia groups to counter federal Rigging system.

Ok BH was funded and started by PDP. YOu wailers have started accepting that fact.?
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by princemillla(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2015
@Op, wether They grow wing under Jonathan or pa Buhari, all we want is end their dread acts.
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2015
While I admit there is more effort needed in this fight against Boko Haram, I will give kudos to Prseident Buhari for his relectless effort against insurgency.

On the borader note, I think the COAS and his men need to do more. We need not to be on the defensive side. The attack on the army formation is more like a test of the Army strenght. That the gallant soldiers repelled the insurgents should be commended but we need not wait till they attack our formation first. We need to be on the offensive. Always!.

Secondly, I have read reports of captured villages and smoked hide-out by our Army. In the reports, I noticed that our army would stay hold after caputring a camp while the insurgent takes to their heel to another places. These Terrorists from todays' report ran to Sambisa forest. What happens to chasing your enemy to death? What happens to making the terrorist sacmpering in different locations for safety?

We need not give them the chance to regroup. We need not give them the chance to organise for attack on the soft targets. We need to chase these animals to death. Our Army needs to continue chasing these terrorist like rats. While some soldiers are clearing the captured camps or villages, other soldiers should continue chasing the beast to their death.

Whether Boko Haram was handled with Kid Glove under GEJ is no issue. Wether they captured more territory in previous government is no issue. We dont have time for trading blames. Not now and not after the battle is won. We need to achieve the december timeline.

1 Like

Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
FAILURE TO MAINTAIN MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS OF THE Yar'adua ERA ALLOWED BHT TO GROW,
The past Government refuse to act fast when BHT was killing civilians in Maiduguri, until when thing went south, After which troops were redeployed with little weaponry and low morale, CJTF had to step in to chase n hunt BHT in Maiduguri n environs.
We lost hundred of Soldiers,intelligence operatives during attacks of military formations and Airport,
Then the election game we invited STTP to help train 72strike force and it was a success so also the acquisition of military hardwares from the east

But we ALLOWED BHT TO TRAIN N DEPLOY CELLS IN OUR CITIES, THIS CELLS ARE SEMI INDEPENDENT AND ARE CURRENTLY OUR BIGGEST PROBLEM

Nigeria Government under PMB through its security forces have
significantly depleted and degrade BHT capabilities
both military and manpower.
what we are experiencing is an upsurge in the use
of cells train and deployed in our town.
Relevent intelligence agencies have been carrying
out black ops that will never be reported in dailies
using tactical teams to hunt and stop cells.
Government is upgrading human and technological
intelligence assets capabilities to close flanks and
stop soft target attack
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
While I admit there is more effort needed in this fight against Boko Haram, I will give kudos to Prseident Buhari for his relectless effort against insurgency.

On the borader note, I think the COAS and his men need to do more. We need not to be on the defensive side. The attack on the army formation is more like a test of the Army strenght. That the gallant soldiers repelled the insurgents should be commended but we need not wait till they attack our formation first. We need to be on the offensive. Always!.

Secondly, I have read reports of captured villages and smoked hide-out by our Army. In the reports, I noticed that our army would stay hold after caputring a camp while the insurgent takes to their heel to another places. These Terrorists from todays' report ran to Sambisa forest. What happens to chasing your enemy to death? What happens to making the terrorist sacmpering in different locations for safety?

We need not give them the chance to regroup. We need not give them the chance to organise for attack on the soft targets. We need to chase these animals to death. Our Army needs to continue chasing these terrorist like rats. While some soldiers are clearing the captured camps or villages, other soldiers should continue chasing the beast to their death.

The December deadline must be meet.
Nigeria can't be on defence, The military should maintain the current offensive operations
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Whether Boko Haram was handled with Kid Glove under GEJ is no issue. Wether they captured more territory in previous government is no issue. We dont have time for trading blames. Not now and not after the battle is won. We need to achieve the december timeline.

Your response is twisted. Someone has to take responsibility for this madness
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:

Your response is twisted. Someone has to take responsibility for this madness

Bro the madness has already escalated. It is spreading like wildfire. We need not to start throwing blames now or else we will be consumed in the blazing fire.

Winning the war is the first and most important thing. Making the criminals and sponsors face law should be the second thing. GEJ or no GEJ, we need to kill the demons before it kill us.
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Bro the madness has already escalated. It is spreading like wildfire. We need not to start throwing blames now or else we will be consumed in the blazing fire.

Winning the war is the first and most important thing. Making the criminals and sponsors face law should be the second thing. GEJ or no GEJ, we need to kill the demons before it kill us.

Well this was my response to a useless sentimental PDP appologist. No one is trading blames. If you read the columnist article u will understand better.

Lasticlala seun equity and fairness. Move this to fp
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:
In reference to this article Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday which made FP
https://www.nairaland.com/2655046/boko-haram-jonathan-truth-unfolds

Having read the article in reference over and over, I failed to establish the “truth” the writer was actually trying to establish and came to conclusion that the disjointed and contradictory article was just an hatchet job by a Bahari/APC hater.

The columnist in his article, was trying hard to establish that APC used Boko Haram to send Jonathan packing and at the same time absorb Jonathan of any wrong doing in the fight against Boko Haram. He went all out on the opposition ignoring the fact of how APC was also accused being terrorism sponsors and the “INFAMOUS” lies of Buhari promising to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

The columnist failed to go down the memory lane, and played down establish facts about the Boko Haram Insurgency.

BOKO HARAM GAINED GROUNDS UNDER JONATHANS WATCH

1. The Maitatsine led Yan Tatsine of the 80s could not capture a single street, they were put on the defensive and fought gallantly by President Shehu Shagari, Heavily Dealt With and Contained By General Muhammadu Buhari and when their "ghosts" ressurected in 1986, General Babangida sent them to Six feet.

2. Another sectarian group raised their ugly head in North East Yobe, President Obasanjo crushed the group within 2 weeks. They couldn't even capture a street.

3. Boko-Haram led by Muhammed Yusuf tested the Waters under the Administration of Umaru Musa Yar Adua, Jonathan's then Boss in July 2009 When Boko Haram in their "Peaceful Procession" attacked Police Formations, the Security Forces under Yar Adua went all out for them, Killing scores of them with Shekau heavily wounded, and the leader Yusuf was arrested by the Military and handed over to the Police. Yes he was killed in Police custody. Boko Haram was not heard of in a while

However, in September 2010 under Jonathan's Administration, Boko-Haram regrouped and launched her FIRST ATTACK in Bauchi, breaking the Prison and freeing their detained members. Another attack was launched on 31st December in Abuja, killing scores of people. From then, over SEVENTY attacks were carried out by the insurgents killing more than 16,000 Nigerians including Women, Children, Politicians, Soldiers, Policemen, Politicians etc before Jonathan left office. They have in their custody lots of kidnapped victims and has territories controlled by them .

JONATHAN’S ADMITTANCE OF TREATING BOKO HARAM WITH INEPTITUDE:

This are just a few of the statement made by Jonathan on terrorism

Jonathan admits treating terrorism with kid gloves

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-admits-treating-terrorism-with-kid-gloves/

They((Boko Haram) are our siblings and you cannot send the army to wipe out your family"- President Goodluck Jonathan (NEWS).
“FFK” posted this first on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/3276335156670

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan in an address, referred to ‘Terrorism’ as a “global phenomenon, which has come to stay”,

What about the “in famous” partying and dancing in the wake of the CHIBOK GIRLS unfortunate incident

BUHARI’S 2 MONTHS PROMISE

In as much as I see this as a campaign promise, This is not to defend Buhari but to have a look of things from another angle.

At one point in our lives, we have made promises to loved ones which we couldn’t fulfill. What matters most when making a promise is the ZEAL, PASSION, ENTHUSIASM, BODY LANGUAGE, and COMMITMENT to fulfill that promise. So far so good Buhari have shown all of this characteristics and a lot of achievements have been recorded in a short period of time. In a short time, Boko-Haram will be reduced to nothing at this pace.

IT IS UNFAIR AND SENTIMENTAL TO EXPECT DANE GUN, STICKS AND MACHETE WIELDING BOKOHARAM WHICH ESCALATED TO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, AND HEAVY ARTILLERY FIGHTING ARMY OVER A PERIOD OF SIX YEARS UNDER THE WATCH OF JONATHAN (thanks to the many weapons, vehicles, artillery etc stolen from the army under the 2 ex COAS) TO BE CRUSHED IN 4 MONTHS OF THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT!

Nigerian's are now suffering from the multiplier effects of treating terrorism with KIDS GLOVES by a former president

FINALLY FROM THE CONCLUSION OF THE THIS DAY COLUMNIST

I see u think boko haram is one of those bow and arrow shooting groups in 1983 abi

If d north like, let dem keep talking nonsense as boko haram blows them into smithereens...
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by koboko69: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
chuna1985:

I see u think boko haram is one of those bow and arrow shooting groups in 1983 abi

If d north like, let dem keep talking nonsense as boko haram blows them into smithereens...

That was what they were before Jonathan's army started dashing them weapons, ammunitions, hiluxes....
Re: My Response To: Boko Haram And Jonathan: The Truth Unfolds - Thisday By Koboko69 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:

That was what they were before Jonathan's army started dashing them weapons, ammunitions, hiluxes....

Northerners in the Nigerian military took our weapons n joined boko haram with it. The northern elites also funded dem. Boko haram please bomb dem all, they asked for it.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Senate President Going To Work (NA) This Morning / Rivers State Online Re-run Election. Vote Now / I Am 100% In Support Of Biafra!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.