Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting (1299 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Advises Neymar To Quit Barcelona FC / It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick / Enyeama Explains Row With Oliseh, May Quit Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by cheezkid(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Sport betting to some is seen as an investment, to some it is just a way to have fun and dash the bookies their money, to some it is their only source of livelihood, to some it is a no go area and to some it is a thing to regret later.

Sport betting is currently the big thing now, a modernized way of hitting millions without sacrificing your mother or relative to the gods.
It is no longer a surprise when you see kids engage in betting, where they get the money to stake from, na them know.
Anyways, lemme hit the nail on the head without any further ado.

These are the reasons why you must quit sport betting before it is too late.

5. If You know you will never win
Last weekend, I met a friend who does not engage in sport betting, his major reason was that he had the feeling that he will never win. That was the first time i heard such a statement. Some hours later I went to cash out my win at a betting shop, i met a punter whose game came out red. He staked high on matches tagged 'sure banker' but still lost. He said he knew he had the 'feeling' that he would not the game, Why place the bet then?
Punters, if you know that you will never win, uhm quit and try another road, it might be greener there. The lord is your strength.

4. If a match cuts your ticket ten times consecutively
This happens a lot. A lot of guys would have been millionaires if not for Madrid playing a goaless draw with Malaga, if not for Germany losing to Ireland, e.t.c.
Top 10 reasons to avoid gambling
Punters think that there is jazz in betting, I'm skeptical about that but i know for sure that luck ids heavily involved. If luck is not always on your side, please quit sport betting because you will always tend to play a match that will cut your ticket.
Go to a betting shop on weekends and you will hear the wailing of different punters.
Oboy na one match just dey cut my tickets since last month, wetin I go do now. Ehya. But if you ask me, na who i go ask?
I know luck is essential when it comes to betting and if you have a beef with luck, hehe na bad luck em go push go your side o.

3.If you are not smart enough
Punting involves luck, yes. It also involves intelligence and adequate knowledge of the game. If you keep predicting the possible outcome of a match especially matches that you are not familiar with, you might end up losing your money.
Image result for reasons we should stop betting
The smart guys make about N20,000/week, buh the not so smart pursue the dream of winning N20million which might only happen their dream.
The smart guys weigh all possible outcomes, not only 1x2 or the goal market while the not so smart look for big big odds lol. The lord is your strength.

2. If you keep losing
Some punters have never won a game in their entire career of betting. They keep loosing and keep shifting the blame to their dead grandmother or uncle who is in the village.
Image result for reasons we should stop betting Please as a wise punter, if you have not won or rather have lost more, Please and please hang your boot for the Lord will provide through better means.

1. It diverts you from your goals and ambition
When you are involved in gambling, your aim or ambition becomes less important on your scale of preference. All you would think of is how to hit the jackpot the next weekend, disregarding your aim which should be your utmost area of concentration, you tend to lose focus on the main aspects of your life.

Well guys, if you have reasons not stated above, please tell us so that we may help each other.

Written by Anadu Chidi

http://pukkagist..com/2015/10/reasons-why-you-must-quit-sport-betting.html
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by ikbnice(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
sportbookers need people like then to keep the ball rolling.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Pam 3 from 4 heheheeheehehe heheheeheehehe this people sha
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by cheezkid(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
people lose too much at an alarming rate, making the bookies smile every day
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by Cjizzy(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
I have this dumb friend who has spent close to #20,000 on betting and hasn't won even #100 before.... And the funny thing is that the slowpoke still thinks he is going to win someday....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by God2man(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cjizzy:
I have this dumb friend who has spent close to #20,000 on betting and hasn't won even #100 before.... And the funny thing is that the slowpoke still thinks he is going to win someday....

He needs help seriously.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by olucomf: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
My brother solution abeg...I stake high and won small grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by vickylinco(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
hmmm. a word is enough for the wise
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by cheezkid(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
mods frontpage
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by Agimor(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Funny op
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Though i won less but i still blv am still gonna win high
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by newheartub(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
If u believe oneday u will win big y not continue
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by Greenbuoy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ur head dey there Mr op
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by buggaboo: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
"gambling is just a tax on the foolish"
For most people the above saying is true.

To stand a chance, you need deep knowledge of the domain you are betting in, and also a firm grasp of statistics/probability
Re: Reasons Why You Must Quit Sport Betting by Chasicolis(f): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Another slavery from white man.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Super Eagles Player, Simon Moses And Wife Hit The Beach / Let's Show Some Love For Divine Ejowvokoghene Oduduru (I Never Experred It) / Racism At Rio Olympics 2016(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.