Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte (628 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by ketekete: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
Who do we trust now?

Below is an article that Nigeria Defence Headquaters published about an hour ago, calling an article shared by Saturday Vanguard about the missing chibok girls, not only misleading but is once again another unconscionable outing as there is no iota of truth in its entirety, hence should be disregarded.

RE: CHIBOK GIRLS ALIVE; MANY IMPREGNATED BY BOKO HARAM TERRORISTS… ESCAPEE CHIBOK GIRL REVEALS
The attention of the Defence Headquarters (DHQ) has been drawn to the above caption published in the Media claiming one of the Chibok girls who escaped from terrorists’ captivity was handed to the military post in Baga. The spurious report by the Vanguard is not only misleading but is once again another unconscionable outing as there is no iota of truth in its entirety, hence should be disregarded.

In as much as the Nigerian military and other security agencies are working round the clock to secure the release of not only the Chibok girls but other innocent citizens who are held hostage by the terrorist, it will not give in to misleading reports which has no true source as we have repeatedly pledged to inform the Nigerian publics on the true situation on our ongoing operations.

The sensitive nature of this report notwithstanding, the moral justification for this false publication cannot be substantiated. Like other well meaning Nigerians, friends of Nigeria and the international community who showed concern for the plight of the abducted girls, the Nigerian military also being a component of the society, is equally worried and is doing everything possible to address the current security challenges.

The search for abducted Chibok school girls and the rescue of other Nigerian in hostage has never relapse as could be attested to in recent times where hundreds of women and children were rescued by the military through its coordinated operations. The military has and will continue to sustain the operation until the entire North East is cleared of all terrorists and miscreants.

The DHQ is not unmindful of the media’s good intention in this regards however, we wish to advise reporters and any other stakeholders to be good partners in ensuring their safe rescue and successful termination of terrorists campaign. We also urge journalist to be cautious of reporting such issues and by extension, security and defence related matters.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/DefenceInfoNG/posts/867899933317463
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by ketekete: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
We wish to once again remind journalists to seek clarifications on any issue relating to military operations and other national sensitive matters before going to press.

Learn More: www.ketekete.com
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by ThePeacemaker(m): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Dedicatinq this FTC to my crush on nairaland grin grin
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by JBismarck(m): 10:03am On Oct 12, 2015
Booked
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 12, 2015
you guys should tell us the truth.
Meanwhile,
Are you looking for work from Home part time jobs? Home based typing jobs are now being offered by many Companies!
Receive your paychecks every month! Full training provided by the company itself. No Selling Required. Please visit the website in my signature for more details and signup
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by Abagworo(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Vanguard has been publishing utter falsehood for a while. I don't know their reason but Government needs to clamp down on media houses that publish falsehood for national interest..

1 Like

Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by Soneh(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
before it was sahara reporters but now it is vanguard,let me just sit back and enjoy the show
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Abagworo:
Vanguard has been publishing utter falsehood for a while. I don't know their reason but Government needs to clamp down on media houses that publish falsehood for national interest..
Lolz what about your Shakara reporters!!! I

1 Like

Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Vanguard is to PDP as Sahara is to APC
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2015
Abagworo:
just imagine what this silly idiot just typed
Re: Saturday Vanguard’ Article About Chibok Girls Is Misleading – Defence Headquarte by SirNetwork(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok we've heard you. I hope you are not shying away from your responsibility of rescuing the Chibok girls because you promised to do it.

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Secret Ally On Target / Tribunal Upholds Sen. TA Orji’s Election / Saraki Vs Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.