Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall (1677 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by maureenihasee(f): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
A woman in Kuwait was shocked when she she saw her husband with another woman in a shopping mall and fainted on the spot.

The husband, who was also shocked, not only ran away, leaving his wife to be attended by the mall’s paramedics, but also fled from Kuwait.

This incident went viral on social media.

Many said that the husband’s reaction is worse than his shameful affair.

Mubarak, a Kuwaiti man, said that no matter what the consequences, he should not left his wife in that condition and run away. “He should have expressed regret and begged her to forgive him. Not run away. He is a coward.”

Abeer, a Kuwaiti woman, felt sorry for the wife. “I can imagine her shock. It must have been difficult for her to see her husband with another woman. How dare he cheat her and how dare he do it in a public place. He doesn’t deserve her and if I was in her place, I would never go back to him. She should seek divorce.”

Noura, another Kuwaiti woman, said the incident shows that the husband is a mean person and that she deserves a better man.

“Good that she found out what kind of person he is. She deserves a better husband, a real man, not this coward.”

Husband not only ran away from mall and also left country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by goodmorning40: 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Run for ur life!
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by crackhaus: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who or what is pursuing him? gringrin
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Flight or fight. Man chose flight.
He fled the scene, the mall, the city and even the country. This is serious.

1 Like

Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
^^^ na to enter space dey go wey next

1 Like

Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
So funny.

He could have just faced the music.
How did he know she won't forgive him?
He just made it worse.
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by bukatyne(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:
So funny.

He could have just faced the music.
How did he know she won't forgive him?
He just made it worse.

Hilarious but it seems they respect marriage enough to have a drastic reaction.

Nor bi like Naija lipsrsealed
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by Enoquin(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
Your heading isn't sensational enough, it should be, 'Man flees country after wife catches him with another lady at the mall'

The story odikwa funny grin. Even cowards wouldn't want the man bearing their tag
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by cococandy(f): 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
bukatyne:

Hilarious but it seems they respect marriage enough to have a drastic reaction.

Nor bi like Naija lipsrsealed
Haha abi?
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by bukatyne(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
cococandy:

Haha abi?

I can't imagine sha

The first reaction to this story is laughter grin
Second reaction is laughter
Third is laughter

Maybe the fourth reaction would be to propose a solution
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by buggaboo: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
The man's reaction shows that he's definitely not a Nigerian
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by cococandy(f): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
bukatyne:

I can't imagine sha

The first reaction to this story is laughter grin
Second reaction is laughter
Third is laughter

Maybe the fourth reaction would be to propose a solution
I guess he will go back after the storm is calm to apologize.
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by lilmax(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
The husband, who was also shocked, not only ran away, leaving his wife to be attended by the mall’s paramedics, but also fled from Kuwait

Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
The man has money datz why cruising around d world, i can bet he's in a loxourious hotel with some other lady, if nt why would he run, i tot kuwait is an islamic country where you can marry as many as u can marry, lol
Re: LOL! Wife Faints After Seeing Husband With Girlfriend In Shopping Mall by johnydon22(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2015

He had the balls to cheat but didn't have the balls to man up and take responsibility for his actions and possibly make amends ..

He is a comply pxssy!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) / Why Is Everyone Not Believing Me / My Sister Is Getting Married To A Guy Without Manners.what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.