Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan (11877 Views)

Fayose Condemns Continued Detention Of Suswan, Babangida Aliyu, Austin Okai, Oth / APC Youth Attacked By PDP Thugs In Benue For Criticising Ex-governor Suswan / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good one. We need to make this country corruption free.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Pascal181: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
For dis reason I like buhari government. Let him refund all d state's fund he stole

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by playtheblues(f): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Am yet to see EFCC question any APC member. Are they all saints or what?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Truckpusher(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
When are they going to question Amaechi and Fashola?
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Episteme2(m): 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is good and fine. But his contemporaries like Amaechi, Fashola, Kwankwaso and other similar characters are yet to be eyed by EFCC. Amidst public outcry, EFFC still pays deafening ears to invite them. This is not good for Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by thundafire: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
he needs some prison terms,anyway wen he was ruling dy state dy foolish pple der wer shouting he was dy best governor so dy got wat dy deserve always praising thieves in naija but 4 dy gals dy will surely miss dy mumu AUGUST party
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by obiak4(m): 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
When will they invite thief tinubu,fashola,amechi that has piles of petisions against them
apc loylist are always innocent in still proven guilty by the law court
but pdp loyalist are guilty of corruption untill proven innocent
let fight corruption sincerely inrespective of political party
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by omenka(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
When are they going to question Amaechi and Fashola?
You guys should please stop all these. If only you know what this man did to Benue state, honestly, you'd wanna see him hanged without a court trial. The man turned the state into his and his brothers' estate.

Imagine selling the state govt's shares in a cement company worth billions, using same to build the biggest hotel in the state for himself, selling the hotel to the state government and then leasing same out for 100years again!!!!!!!!!!!!angry angry

You guys have no idea who that guy is. Dude spent 8years planting grasses in the middle of the road!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by SirNetwork(m): 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
This EFCC, are you guys not tired of questioning politicians. We need prosecution and justice ok.

Anyway for your java programming projects/assignments my signature is there to help you.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by maupe: 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
When will they question Amaechi and Fashola.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Keneking:
Great

- Peter Obi should be on standby
No!!! Ameachi should be on stand by
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by maupe: 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
omenka:
You guys should please stop all these. If only you know what this man did to Benue state, honestly, you'd wanna see him hanged without a court trial. The man turned the state into his and his brothers' estate.

Imagine selling the state govt's shares in a cement company worth billions, using same to build the biggest hotel in the state for himself, selling the hotel to the state government and then leasing same out for 100years again!!!!!!!!!!!!angry angry

You guys have no idea who that guy is. Dude spent 8years planting grasses in the middle of the road!!!
Shut up. Truckpusher asked a very important question. When will they question Amaechi and Fashola. What's the difference in the crime perpetuated by Suswam and that done by Amaechi.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by jaggzy: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Where is ta orji. Why is efcc neglecting him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ohh which questioning again na, they should just throw that idiot into hell.

We really pass through hell during PDP administration, thank God for the liberation.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by panco: 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Great
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by timpaker(m): 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
They should also question his wife who is currently battling with Wuye market owners in Abuja for their shops
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by onismate: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mogidi:
When is Fashola/Amaechi going to be questioned?
baba ask me ooo. people are just jubilating because the are just questioning. what of when they will send them to jail nko? them go kolo. the real thieves are still walking freely. ngige that built toilet with N250m will soon be a minister. chaiiii

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by vicboy12: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
No need of questioning him his suppose to be in prison, this very guy closes government schs for gud 1 yr + pls we dnt want such pp in de society again prison should be his nxt home nd I mean life imprisonment
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by advocates: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dannyset:
The Revival in this EFCC surprises me. The resurrection power of God is not rocking their boat. The dry bones in their wilderness has received flesh and an exceeding Army was formed.
The way people are being questioned these days get power.
All We Are Jes Saying Now Is That, Let Someone Be Sentenced To Jail. Enough of public stunt. Amen!
We are in a democracy and not military junta where perceived or alleged corrupt public offices are bounded to prison without prior investigating and prosecuting. This scenario demand proper investigation. Furthermore, cases beyond reasonable doubt would have to be built that are good enough to send the accused to jail.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by father042: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
I am not yet convinced about this anti-corruption fight until I see a loyal past APC governor been arrested and questioned!
Are we saying that there are no past APC governor or commissioner that is corrupt?
Time will tell.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Bimpe29: 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
The questioning is long overdue
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by emilyone(f): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
The next person to be invited for questioning should be Akpabio.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Truckpusher(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
omenka:

We are all saying the same thing . If Buhari is sincerely fighting corruption then it is important to cut across board irrespective of party affiliation - Buhari has been singing this anti-corruption song for a very long time and most Nigerians have identified with him and they want this evil gone or at least reduced with stiffer penalties for offenders , you can't deny the fact that all our 16 yrs of democracy was a jamboree for the thieving elites and the people I mentioned were all present and things hasn't changed .
I'm against any form of selective fight as this would only lead to a situation where any party in power will use anti corruption mantra to silence opposition and resenting voices.

Let us not be guided by blind sentiment and loyalty that is destructive but a holistic approach - I also hope that you're aware that Amaechi and Fashola spent billions on white elephant projects that never came into fruition.
Bro , we need to begin to see things and say them the way they are as the actions or inactions of these kleptomaniac called leaders have drained our state and national treasury.
Amaechi is a thief that needed to be questioned , prosecuted and jailed , Buhari can't wish that one away with a body language he needs to act now and he needs to act fast.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Truckpusher(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
maupe:

Shut up. Truckpusher asked a very important question. When will they question Amaechi and Fashola. What's the difference in the crime perpetuated by Suswam and that done by Amaechi.
Well, you can make your point known without resorting to any form of verbal abuse - If you insult him ,the man won't say a word anymore for you to convince him why the fight must be a just one with equity justice and fairness as the watch word.

With the way uncle Bubu is going , I can bet my black ass that the fight against corruption is nothing but a huge joke of the century.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
tolexy007:
i will take EFCC Serious when they arrest Fasola and Amechi undecided ...till then in 2pac voice "i see no changes"
seriously..
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
emilyone:
The next person to be invited for questioning should be Akpabio.
he will just die like Alam....
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by FrancisIgya: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
EFCC should recover the last kobo from Suswam. Some teachers and local Govt. retirees have not been paid since 2012. Both state, local govt. Workers are been owed many months of salary arrears despite the huge allocations to Benue state. Suswam thinks he is smart and should be made to account for looting Benue state.
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by acenazt: 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Big Thief His Pigcellency Gaybriel suswam is in soup. I hope he goes to kirikiri cos joining Alams will be too good for him
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by wakes: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you talking about who?
Black cat??
Dem no dey catch am ni!
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Basdiq: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
[quote author=richidinho post=38908124]http://silverbirdtv.com/politics/9796-breaking-efcc-questions-suswan

Former Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswan is currently being questioned at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission office in Abuja.

details later

Nigeria wil rise again in sha ALLAH
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Mboi: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mogidi:
When is Fashola/Amaechi going to be questioned?
Plus Fayemi
Re: Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan by Oche211(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Finally, this was long overdue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: APC, PDP Face Cash Crunch For Campaigns / Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat / Bakare: I Dumped Save Nigeria Group (SNG) After It Was Hijacked By Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.