Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? (518 Views)

South African Man Who Was Gang Raped By 3 Ladies Speaks: Here’s How It Happened / Four Ladies Said My Sperm Is Sugarish In Taste, Do I Have Medical Problem? / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by marked10(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
From a Fan

I don't like to say this but leaving it unsaid is a taboo. The worst regret you can ever have is doing nothing on something you know you should have done something about. Haven said this. I want to ask a question. Very tricky one at that and i need an honest answer.

Why is it that every women or lady have one medical condition or the other.

I don't know if the problem is me or something is following me but every lady i get in contact with, tend to have one problem or the other. why is that? Am a fan of your blog and i want people to please help me out with this question. Is it normal? I dated a girl and she was asthmatic, the other one like money like hell, another one is a sexy freak, another is diabetic and the last one i just ran away from have ulcer.

Don't get me wrong though cus i have also dated ladies that are ok per say but one in three have a problem or the other. Please i need your responds on this matter cuz i don't know how to explain this. Needless to mention that one thing is synonymous with all of them, they are beautiful. Should I then say the beautiful ones are the ones that have problems? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/10/why-is-it-that-one-in-every-3-ladies.html#sthash.1anVZ1dq.dpuf

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by dharay99: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin

quess i†z ya des†iny.
don† blame dem qirlz.
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by Elosky20: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
wow
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
When did liking money like hell or been a sexy freak like you called it become a medical problem??

Nonsense post undecided
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
one in three has a medical problem and you've dated five with said problems. the total number going up to fifteen or so girls that the op has dated within the timeframe of his observation, which, i can safely conclude, is not up to five years,

it's not them, it's you. cheesy
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by yomi007k(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
PinkBarbie:
When did liking money like hell or been a sexy freak like you called it become a medical problem??

Nonsense post undecided
I swear u read my mind.

Moneyphilia- excesssive liking of money. grin
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by Vinshu(f): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
So the love of money is now a medical condition?
Re: Why Is It That One In Every 3 Ladies Have One Medical Problem Or The Other? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Wonderscheesy

(1) (Reply)

. / "Pray For Your Assets" / 7 Questions To Ask Your Self Before Dating Ur Friend Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.