Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) (14059 Views)

'we Rape For Fun' - Naval Officer, Twin Brothers Arrested For Robbery Says / Police Assault And Detain US Returnee And Her Baby (picture) / LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by fratermathy(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2016
banmee:

Lol. He doesn't get it. After you're done with that, do one on how we can achieve faster than light travel to mars. Make it entertaining.

Oh yea? Of course we could make more research on developing a worm hole in other to transport us to Mars. Research can also be done into real time human hibernation pods with self sufficiency for travel to Mars. I have more ideas but I won't flatter you with all of them.

My point?
I can do ANYTHING I WANT! It's a FREE WORLD. If you don't like it, commit suicide.
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by banmee(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
fratermathy:

Oh yea? Of course we could make more research on developing a worm hole in other to transport us to Mars. Research can also be done into real time human hibernation pods with self sufficiency for travel to Mars. I have more ideas but I won't flatter you with all of them.

My point?
I can do ANYTHING I WANT! It's a FREE WORLD. If you don't like it, commit suicide.

Not saying it's not a free world. It's just the same argument Aba quacks use to manufacture rubbish. In normal societies, prescribing rubbish will send you to jail but you are not in a normal society are you so you can do whatever you want right? ok. Lol.
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by Aries13(f): 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
banmee:

That's the whole point you ape. People who are not authorities on life and death matters should not be giving advice on it. Would you take a the advice of a brick layer on high blood pressure?

You're lucky I didn't see this post earlier you obstinate Idiot. Don't quote me again
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by banmee(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
Aries13:

You're lucky I didn't see this post earlier you obstinate Idiot. Don't quote me again

Lol....you don see garri drink finally. You don belle full abi? Now you don see road. Or is it that you don finally see person buy you data to browse with. Lol.
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by Aries13(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

Lol....you don see garri drink finally. You don belle full abi? Now you don see road. Or is it that you don finally see person buy you data to browse with. Lol.

Stupid idiot... You think everyone is broke and jobless like you right to be on Nairaland every second.
Better get a life. Fool!
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by Aries13(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

Stupid idiot... You think everyone is broke and jobless like you, to be on Nairaland every second.
Better get a life. Fool!
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by Aries13(f): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
banmee:

Stupid idiot... You think everyone is broke and jobless like you, since you have time to be checking and replying posts every second on Nairaland. Better get a life, Fool!
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by banmee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
Aries13:

Stupid idiot... You think everyone is broke and jobless like you, since you have time to be checking and replying posts every second on Nairaland. Better get a life, Fool!

Says the foool checking and replying posts. And by the way, I probably could feed your whole family. cool
Re: How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family) by Aries13(f): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
banmee:

Says the foool checking and replying posts. And by the way, I probably could feed your whole family. cool

Feed my whole family? Ha ha ha ha Hahahah
ROTFL

You are very funny undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murder: PDP Candidate, 36 Others Detained In Ebonyi / Police Should Not Stop Your Car Asking For Tinted Permit / 3 Transformer Vandals Caught In Calabar (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.