Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (1229 Views)

My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! / My Uncle’s Fiancee & Her Friend: The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea! / Guys I'm Devastated Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Okay so I met her at a friend's party, we got talking and exchanged phone numbers. And yes she's really pretty with that coke bottle body that guys all love. Fast forward 1 year later and I seriously asked her out but she refused saying she has a guy she loves. Then a few months down the line, i travelled from the west to the east to see her on a vals day. One thing led to another and we spent the night together (of course we had an unforgettable night), and this same day was her guy's birthday. We started dating or something like it, and of we saw each other a few times in abt 3 months. All off a sudden she starts showing signs of relapse. Me being a practical guy knew her ex (I supposed) was getting too close to her again. I made her choose btwn I and the guy and she chose him (distance messed me up I think). But funny enough she still craves my attention and always wants to hear from me and loads me with her emotional issues, and I'm always thr for her cos I really really like her. Now to the crux of the matter. She had serious family issues and she is kinda stranded financially and educationally as she has no sponsor anymore (dad is late, mom isn't buoyant). Now I'm stuck in the middle cos even though I really like her and have been thr for her even after she dumped me, I'm wondering if it would be abject stupidity or kindness to help her with the remaining years of schooling (she has 2 more years and I can afford to help her through it). But as a full fledged bad guy my mind keeps telling me she is not worth it. I truly care abt her though and will not forgive myself if she becomes a dropout when I cud have helped. And of course i dnt want to be the one to loose out in this situation but I also don't want to make her commit to marrying me and all that crap cos most times it rarely works out and i feel that's like taking advantage of her situation. Also note that sex is no longer the issue cos if it were just sex i wanted i wud have vanished from her life since Lord knows when. So I really don't knw what to do. Guys and ladies abeg make una help me chook mouth for the matter cos water don pass garri. Her school resumes next month. Thanks in anticipation. PS: I'm still terribly single right now and I honestly don't think dating her seriously wud work out cos I dey fear students and know what they can do, though she is a sensible girl that wud never take her body for granted.
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by falconey(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
just help her dude.......... What else do you want from her if not sex? I'm sure she will succumb to your whatever wish.
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Touchy, I think you should help her, thank God you're not doing it for sex. Remain in the brother zone and see her through school

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
falconey:
kiss
Bro abeg how u see the matter? I jus tire. I really am not sure of what wud be the better thing to do
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:
I av seen this story before, try again later
It's a personal real life event ma. Pls don't trivialise or bad mouth it cos it's very very real. I'm not an attention seeker
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by deadZONE: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
*Not all guys love the coke bottle shape speak for yourself.

grin grin grin grin

Nice*** you dont wanna invest for another man to chop
i feel you pains bro!!!!

its a hard one here... i remember dating a girl that told
me anything u do for a woman take it as u are doing it for God and
dont expect anything in return.... help the poor girl out if she knew better
she would be dating u and not some poor dude that is using love and sweet
words to wash her fish brain...
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
247notire:
It's a personal real life event ma. Pls don't trivialise or bad mouth it cos it's very very real. I'm not an attention seeker
I wanted to read before modifying. why are u sharing the story now and the title though
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
deadZONE:
*Not all guys love the coke bottle shape speak for yourself.

grin grin grin grin

Nice*** you dont wanna invest for another man to chop
i feel you pains bro!!!!

its a hard one here... i remember dating a girl that told
me anything u do for a woman take it as u are doing it for God and
dont expect anything in return.... help the poor girl out if she knew better
she would be dating u and not some poor dude that is using love and sweet
words to wash her fish brain...
Bro that coke bottle shape makes me drool sha. lol. Meanwhile u see as the matter dey very complicated. Wahala dey.
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:

I wanted to read before modifying. why are u sharing the story now and the title though
I'm sharing so I can hear what other NLers think so I can then make a decision. The title, getting her thru school is the d3vil, not doing so is the Deep blue sea.
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by HiliaryAutos(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
I won't lie to you brovah,I love what you wrote and i love the way you placed everything....Can i tell you a honest truth,forget about what she has done to you.Even in Bible God said we shall receive more bless for the Good we do on earth in Heaven,Do you best and make her finish her education,Nobody knowns tomorrow she might also be of help for you,God will multiple your needs as you help her,You will see how wonderful things will go with you,God bless you as you do so,Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
247notire:
I'm sharing so I can hear what other NLers think so I can then make a decision. The title, getting her thru school is the d3vil, not doing so is the Deep blue sea.
Help her, someone told me a similar story, though it was a man that he helped. Every good deeds has a reward.
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
HiliaryAutos:
I won't lie to you brovah,I love what you wrote and i love the way you placed everything....Can i tell you a honest truth,forget about what she has done to you.Even in Bible God said we shall receive more bless for the Good we do on earth in Heaven,Do you best and make her finish her education,Nobody knowns tomorrow she might also be of help for you,God will multiple your needs as you help her,You will see how wonderful things will go with you,God bless you as you do so,Thanks
Thanks bro I appreciate ur comment.
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 247notire(m): 4:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oyind17:

Help her, someone told me a similar story, though it was a man that he helped. Every good deeds has a reward.
Okay noted. So if u were in my shoes wud u help her?
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Slimzjoe(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Just help her out Man...There's a Reward for that in Heaven

Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by chenor(f): 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Help her please. She will never forget y
Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by chenor(f): 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Help her please. She will never forget you and you can tell her that you are helping not because you need something in return but just as a friend. She might come in handy to you one day. Who knows #lawofkarma

1 Like

Re: Guys I'm Really Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
247notire:
Okay noted. So if u were in my shoes wud u help her?
if I can give for a wedding I have done more. I lost my dad at a tender age and it was not an easy ride so if you have the resources help her. No matter how little

(1) (Reply)

How I'm Playing IN Her Head Photo / PHOTOS :nudist And Singer MAHEEDA Storms The Internet With Some Hot Pictures / Japanese Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.