Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. (4889 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson / Army Sentences Soldier To Death For Manslaughter, Others life imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
A nairalander has confessed in a comment to have lntentionally allowed a man to die while he was on duty at his hospital.

this comment was made on this thread, link below :

https://www.nairaland.com/2659273/nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose-now/1#38902759

screenshot of the comment is also attached.

please we nairalanders need to act on this as quickly as we can in notifying the authorities, and seun needs to provide the ip of the nairaland account so it can be tracked, and this evil being arrested and jailed.

update :i've gone through his profile and i've discovered that he is proud of his actions and he clearly states that he would do it again. i've attached more screen shots in my second comment below.

this thread needs to be on the frontpage, there is a mindless killer in the guise of a nurse working in a hospital in this country.

tags: seun, ishilove, lalasticla

please move it to the front page, everyone needs to see this. i will be tweeting the attached image to the nigerian police.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Tallesty1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Are you new in Nigeria?
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Guy why?

Who send you?

Tho' Gays deserves death

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by ernesty20(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
Non of my biz
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by crisycent: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
That is very unprofessional. He should be banned from working in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Guy why?

Who send you?

Tho' Gays deserves death

"Gays" are also human beings not animals.

and if your view is based on religous morals then you are also evil and no better than the devil you believe in.

update : here are the screenshots

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by goodmorning40: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op na only u carry sense come abii, ure protecting ur gay brothers, monkey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
goodmorning40:
Op na only u carry sense come abii, ure protecting ur gay brothers, monkey

why are you stupid? since when is killing people legal? smh

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by goodmorning40: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Joshuabase:

why are you stupid? since when is killing people legal? smh

Why are u mumu, since when did transgender become acceptable.
I am not supporting what the nurse did but this evil thing transgender should be condemned in totality. If ure one pls save up soul and come out of it, if u refuse whatever ill befalls u because of it I won't pity u

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by xtervaganza(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
I'm not gay and will never be one

I don't think anybody deserves to die because he's homosexual

And that guy destroyed many lives by killing his patient; 1st the guy who beat him will now face murder charges

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by uzolexis(f): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
goodmorning40:

Why are u mumu, since when did transgender become acceptable.
I am not supporting what the nurse did but this evil thing transgender should be condemned in totality. If ure one pls save up soul and come out of it, if u refuse whatever ill befalls u because of it I won't pity u

R u seriously saying this So cos someone is trangender,gay or lesbian he/she can be killed unjustly n it's not a crime?? Shame on u and every other person who supports this wicked act. The right 2 life is a basic right which everyone has irrespective of their belief or sexual orientation.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
mr. seun please get his IP address and forward to police.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by guy1234: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
The first responsibility of a healthcare giver is to save lives. MODS, this is a cold blooded murderer. If u do not carry out necessary actions, you have aided and abetted manslaughter.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
teeowl:
mr. seun please get his IP address and forward to police.

My thoughts exactly.
But Seun doing that would be breaking Nairaland's privacy policy. wait a munite
Nairaland doesn't have a privacy policy nor a terms of service.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
uzolexis:

R u seriously saying this So cos someone is trangender,gay or lesbian he/she can be killed unjustly n it's not a crime?? Shame on u and every other person who supports this wicked act. The right 2 life is a basic right which everyone has irrespective of their belief or sexual orientation.

Am not saying you are wrong or you are right, but you sure sound like
a gay / transgender right activist.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by uzolexis(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

Am not saying you are wrong or you are right, but you sure sound like
a gay / transgender right activist.

I'm am not a gay/transgender right activist,i'm a pro-life activist.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oya okparaJesus present yourself right now on this thread, you need to be judged.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
uzolexis:

I'm am not a gay/transgender right activist,i'm a pro-life activist.

My point is that you wrote exactly what America would say to defend gays and transgenders,
which is something Nigeria don't buy.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
He committed a crime... he deserves to be punished. It is like a Muslim/Christian nurse saying he would not attend to a dying man because he is a Sango worshipper.

harristo:

My thoughts exactly.
But Seun doing that would be breaking Nairaland's privacy policy. wait a munite
Nairaland doesn't have a privacy policy nor a terms of service.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by uzolexis(f): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

My point is that you wrote exactly what America would say to defend gays and transgenders,
which is something Nigeria don't buy.
I wrote what every reasonable human who values human life would say. If you can't relate with what I wrote then there really is something wrong with ur conscience

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
teeowl:
He committed a crime... he deserves to be punished. It is like a Muslim/Christian nurse saying he would not attend to a dying man because he is a Sango worshipper.

No no no no it is not as simple as you said
From what I read on that okparajesus comments, I would say, that nurse sure is scary. Nurses like him make people feel skeptical about receiving treatment from nurses in the hospital.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Being gay in Nigeria is a crime...bt it is the court alone that determines who is guilty or not...who made this self-righteous killer a judge and executioner? Corruption is a crime in Nigeria too, bt this person will give a corrupt politician a 5-star treatment if d politician visits d hospital...

Being gay in Nigeria is a crime, and attracts prison term, bt that is why we have d courts for God's sake! yes this unfortunate alleged gay might be a sinner in d eyes of this heartless "self-admitted" killer, bt can the killer boast of having no sin? This isn't manslaughter because there was intention to kill...the person shld be arrested and tried, and anyone who objects is obstructing justice.

If u have evidence to prove that someone is gay in Nigeria, and ure so concerned, simply go to the police, but never play God. Being gay attracts a 14yr prison term, but murder a tracts the life sentence... well meaning Nigerian...pls put heads together and fish out this person...who knows how many he has killed b4 and hw many more will die? we all fall sick, and you might be taken to that hospital some day. Evil persist because good men do nothing.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
uzolexis:

uzolexis:

I wrote what every reasonable human who values human life would say. If you can't relate with what I wrote then there really is something wrong with ur conscience

Am not talking about what or how I feel about people with gay sexual orientation, I am talking what the law in Nigeria says about them. the law in Nigeria condemns any homosexual to death, although it doesn't give any individual the right to kill them and anyone who does that clearly is a psychopath.
The law in Nigeria is anti-gay, and your comment is pro-gay, I was pointing that out.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Aida13: 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omg someone just made a criminal confession... Mods have to investigate this killer omggg

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Czar01(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
And that could be any nurse out there... undecided

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Samiceman: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm..... it's only in Nigeria that a nurse will allow an innocent man to die cause of his sexual orientation. That nurse should be charged walahi

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by uzolexis(f): 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

Am not talking about what or how I feel about people with gay sexual orientation, I am talking what the law in Nigeria says about them. the law in Nigeria condemns any homosexual to death, although it doesn't give any individual the right to kill them and anyone who does that clearly is a psychopath.
The law in Nigeria is anti-gay, and your comment is pro-gay, I was pointing that out.

The Nigerian law condemns them to 16yrs imprisonment not death

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by mikeywise(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
harristo:

Please educate me, when did 14 years imprisonment turn to death sentence?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2015
uzolexis:

The Nigerian law condemns them to 16yrs imprisonment not death

Just googled it and yes it doesn't condemn them to death but to 14yrs imprisonment; noted.
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
OkparaJesus! God didn't send you that message o! You need to be arrested!
Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by harristo(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
mikeywise:

Please educate me, when did 14 years imprisonment turn to death sentence?

Just googled it and yes it doesn't condemn them to death but to 14yrs imprisonment.
I wasn't an avid news reader like I am now back then in 2014 when the law was passed.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Confesses To Intentional Negligent Manslaughter In Comments. by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
What a proud Murderer. Many beast in human skin working as nurse in our hospitals.

May God help us all

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teenage Boys Caught In Gay Activities In Kaduna / Beware Of Giving Out 200 Naira To People / I Be Eiye Man Na... See The Moment A 5 Year Old Kid Declared He's A Cultist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.