Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

ft - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ft (1119 Views)

Rochas Welcomes APC Governors In Imo (Pictures) / Remodelled Sam Mbakwe Airport , Owerri / NDDC To Build 3 Swimming Pools In ND To Promote Swimming As A Sport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ft by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
zv

1 Like

Re: ft by HungerBAD: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Was enjoying the reading until you mentioned Buhari.

Even people suffering from erectile dysfunction, is calling Buhari's name now.

1 Like

Re: ft by Agimor(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Op you sabi wail cia.
Re: ft by LordMecuzy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
We miss Sam Mbakwe, most governors during his era performed wonderfully well....

All present Governors can hardly be compared to governors in that era... Greed and corruption rules the day now..

Our Youths mostly under the payroll of these greedy politicians will always support them at all cost.. Wailers supporting PDP at any cost and supporters of APC supporting APC at any cost...

Till Nigerians wake up to believe no Party is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Christian or Islam, But Greedy corrupt politicians then we can move forward

1 Like

Re: ft by huptin(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
I am presently in Owerri now, Action area B new owerri to be precise, i am so surprised at jow terribly the city has deteriorated in the last one year. I used to defend Rochas, i belived that he was being hated because he supports APC, now i know better if i am indigene of this state i will stone him. Its that bad.

1 Like

Re: ft by tobtap: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
ok
Re: ft by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
HungerBAD:
Was enjoying the reading until you mentioned Buhari.

Even people suffering from erectile dysfunction, is calling Buhari's name now.
election has passed Ijaws have moved on, Gej has moved on yet some of u are still fooling yourselves.
Re: ft by Balkan(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Meanwhile Olaniyi Rochas is busy advertising himself on CNN yesterday.

This man is born criminal. What did Rochas use the bail out fund to do.
Re: ft by KRILMIJAY(m): 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
When I remember Sam mbakwe water runaway ma eyes aye! aye! water runaway ma eyes.

We have Governors nd we have those who are there to Enrich their Immediate families. Sam Mbakwe was a Governor With A difference.

My prayers everyday is that God should Grant us such men of integrity with National Interest at heart.
Re: ft by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
zx
Re: ft by Vicboi1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rochas okorocha u would die a misrable death u made mothers die of hunger owing them salaries and u tool 100 man team to turkey for what,people are crying and ur laughing u would suffer and if not u ur children in turkey would suffer beacause anywher they go they would be called criminals, now u want to make ur son inlaw misnister may the tears of my imo people destroy ur house hold, imo is in its worst time because nothing in imo works people are eating from hand to mouth just to survive chai nigeris politicians are just wicked i pray that God punishes all our leaders who just to see nigeria die eg rochas , in imo everwhere is dirty,roads are just something else as he is doing the road its spoling as they are going no road this man has done has stayed for just 2 months all is fake i pray he leaves a fake life and die a fake man i spit on ur head rochas u are a shame and a disgrace to imo people how i wish that come 2019 imo people would vote a man of a good heart and pure intention for the state and not the person that rochas brings out i wish imo people can stone him to death
Re: ft by wecan: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
ANY HUMAN BEING THAT SUPPORT ROCHAS FOR WHAT HE IS DOING IN IMO STATE WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING IN HIS LIFE.
THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHO IS BUSY BUILDING PARADISE ON EARTH FOR HIMSELF AND HIS GENERATION ON BORN HERE IN OWERRI WHILE IN OFFICE, THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHO KILLED STATE OWNED IMO CONCORD HOTELJUST TO MAKE SURE HIS OWN HOTEL BECOMES NO.1 IN IMO STATE. THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHO MADE HIS SON INLAW COMMISSIONER FOR LAND IN ORDER TO ACQUIRE ALL THE LANDS IN OWERRI FOR HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY. THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHO IS BUILDING A FLYOVER WITH A CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT A NAME. THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHO BUILT ROADS THAT COULDN'T LAST FOR 2 YRS. THE ONLY GOVERNOR WHO IS BUILDING 27 GENERAL HOSPITALS IN ALL THE 27 LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN IMO STATE WHEREAS THEIR IS NO EXISTING HEALTH CARE SERVICE IN IMO STATE NOW.
IMO STATE IS CURSED
Re: ft by LoveMachine(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
LordMecuzy:
We miss Sam Mbakwe, most governors during his era performed wonderfully well....

All present Governors can hardly be compared to governors in that era... Greed and corruption rules the day now..

Our Youths mostly under the payroll of these greedy politicians will always support them at all cost.. Wailers supporting PDP at any cost and supporters of APC supporting APC at any cost...

[size=13pt]Till Nigerians wake up to believe no Party is Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Christian or Islam, But Greedy corrupt politicians then we can move forward[/size]

I'm gonna quote that in case they didn't catch it the first time.

(1) (Reply)

Mohammed Buba Marwa Delivered The Letter Bomb That Killed Dele Giwa(Sahara) / Boko Haram Main Sponsors Are Reportedly Broke, A Military Officer Has Revealed. / Current Apc Government Assignment From God For Nigerian's To Be Wiser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.