Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady (3053 Views)

Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / You Have To Spend 3 Hours In A Dark Room With One Of Them? Choose Carefully. / --- Beautiful Dark Skin Women--- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Am writing this from my own point of view, amnot trying to support anyone. Am a lover of dark ladies cuz they look attractive and beautiful

1.Black Is Natural N Beautiful: Like the song favour sang, black is natural and beautiful...it not available for purchase like their rivals..

2.Black is Confident N Bold: When you see a dark lady you see d boldness in them...they are just too confident to b ignore...get one for your self n u will b lucky u did

3.Dark Ladies Are Smart: Dark ladies are smart, they are smarter Dan ur android fone...d cpu isn't a satch for them...

4.Black Respect Every Other Colour: Like their rivals who condemn other colours, dark skin girls love and respect every other colour...dark gals are far from feminism..

5.Black Has Value: dark girls have value that cannot be purchase...When you have that dark, lovely and shinny skin be grateful to God

6.Black Is not Competitive: Dark Girl do not compete to be noticed...can you imagine fly feeding on sugar? That's not possible...how will u expect an epitome of beauty to stress before being notced..Tufiakwa..Osanobua-wa-e-vhidan

7.Dark Ladies Are Lively: Have u have sat with a dark lady, dey are always nice, lively and chatty...if you haven't u better do dat now

8.They Support N Believe In Your Dreams: To all guys out there Wu really want to grow big in life... Try Dark, lovely n natural

9.Low Cost Of Maintenance: You know d rest

10. Add yours

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by naijaboiy: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
okay cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Basildvalour(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
Black wants to bleach lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Black wants to bleach lipsrsealed
that's not black cuz balck knows it value n worth

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dark no dey age easily cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by gamaliel121(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Aii
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Kenzico(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
One more thing....."Dark skinned girls are Lovely" xpecially the flat bellied ones. I can't take my eyes off them

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Laveda(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by cutieberie1(f): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
#i am proudly made of black
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Basildvalour(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
that's not black cuz balck knows it value n worth
No, they are not black, they are green!

or u haven't seen black people bleach before?
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Vinshu(f): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2015

Seun we need a dislike button
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
No, they are not black, they are green!

or u haven't seen black people bleach before?
those aint real black...black isn't based on colour, u gotta have d blood also...where all ma dark babes
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Vinshu:
Seun we need a dislike button
seun will do that for you very soon
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Basildvalour(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
those aint real black...black isn't based on colour, u gotta have d blood also...where all ma dark babes
Oga black is black!!!
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by hertz9te(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
Am writing this from my own point of view, amnot trying to support anyone. Am a lover of dark ladies cuz they look attractive and beautiful

1.Black Is Natural N Beautiful: Like the song favour sang, black is natural and beautiful...it not available for purchase like their rivals..

2.Black is Confident N Bold: When you see a dark lady you see d boldness in them...they are just too confident to b ignore...get one for your self n u will b lucky u did

3.Dark Ladies Are Smart: Dark ladies are smart, they are smarter Dan ur android fone...d cpu isn't a satch for them...

4.Black Respect Every Other Colour: Like their rivals who condemn other colours, dark skin girls love and respect every other colour...dark gals are far from feminism..

5.Black Has Value: dark girls have value that cannot be purchase...When you have that dark, lovely and shinny skin be grateful to God

6.Black Is not Competitive: Dark Girl do not compete to be noticed...can you imagine fly feeding on sugar? That's not possible...how will u expect an epitome of beauty to stress before being notced..Tufiakwa..Osanobua-wa-e-vhidan

7.Dark Ladies Are Lively: Have u have sat with a dark lady, dey are always nice, lively and chatty...if you haven't u better do dat now

8.They Support N Believe In Your Dreams: To all guys out there Wu really want to grow big in life... Try Dark, lovely n natural

10. Add yours

so in essence what you are trying to say is that darkness is better than light
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
Oga black is black!!!
weytin dey pain u...no quote me again...it obvious ur bae is their rival..buh don't worry dey are not competing with her
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
hertz9te:

so in essence what you are trying to say is that darkness is better than light
unzip that ur self...it an assignment
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Cc Mrcork
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
pic or lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Basildvalour(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
weytin dey pain u...no quote me again...it obvious ur bae is their rival..buh don't worry dey are not competing with her
I have the loveliest of bae and she is naturally beautiful.

Am only telling u that some black girls prefer being white and they bleach....Accept it or not but its 100% true
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by iamkingzlee(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
low cost of maintenance, I agree smiley
what is they support and believe in your dreams
These aren't genuine points.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
I have the loveliest of bae and she is naturally beautiful.

Am only telling u that some black girls prefer being white and they bleach....Accept it or not but its 100% true
u mean black bae...ok
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Basildvalour(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
collinsflex:
u mean black bae...ok
It doesn't matter if she is black or coloured...personality over rides a mere skin colouration
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
Basildvalour:
It doesn't matter if she is black or coloured...personality over rides a mere skin colouration
ok
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by Emodeee: 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
I luv dark skinned ladies. Especially when she hs a glamorous skin.
Jez looking at her skin, u will see stars all over her.
Shout out to missmossy, ma 1st luv on nairaland. She is a beautiful dark skinned lady, omo ti o we, to n dan.

I luv u, missmossy.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by 2dice(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
cutieberie1:
picsure or you know the Rest grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by skushieslord: 3:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Contact me for chapman, skushies, shisha e.t.c for ur birthday,beach parties, wedding, and any functions. Check my signature for my email. 09053663375.
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by MsBliss(f): 4:51am On Oct 13, 2015
Skin colour has nothing to do with being qualified to be a good wife.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by khassy(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
collinsflex:

10. Add yours
they can get big nyach ehnnn lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by YankeeJoe(m): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
collinsflex:

10. Add yours

because one black babe don agree 4u, we no go hear word again abi? Black is beautiful sha
Re: 10 Reasons To Date A Dark Skin Lady by collinsflex(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
YankeeJoe:

because one black babe don agree 4u, we no go hear word again abi? Black is beautiful sha
ok oga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selfie Madness: See What This Lady Did At A Gravesite! (picture) / Runs Girl Posts The Huge Amount Of Money She And Friends Made From Sugar Daddies / When You Grab Your Partners Phone, Where Do You Go First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.