Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo (53785 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by bigpsalmy(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Noted
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by Azatitebi(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2015
Na stroke b dis! No b any knee surgery! Well sha,I wish u a quick recovery sir
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by Acidosis(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2015
mohince:

All in the fear of Buhari...all these Ex-corrupt PDP leaders
now see Hospitalization as an excuse of dodging the
hammer of Prosecution...before it was Kingsley kuku being
hospitalized in the USA for surgery, later it was the Frogged-
eye Deizani Maduekwe undergoing cancer treatment in UK,
very soon, we will also hear Goodluck ebele jonathan Going
for Brain Surgery because only an Abnormal man rule the
way he ruled Nigeria, and also we will also hear Patience
Jonathan(mama Peace) going for Mouth Surgery so as to
correct and minimize the amount of nonsense that comes
out of her Mouth....

No big deal

Buhari's former wife also died after combating with a fatal illness shortly after the misrule of his short-sighted and clueless husband.

Obasanjo's wife also died after OBJ stupidly stole your resources and those of your unborn kids.

There is also no guarantee that Bubu won't end up in a US hospital very soon. Remember he spent some days on a US "maternity" bed during the campaigns?

In all, APC leaders are not excluded from instant deaths and hospitalisation. Stop the segregation and make use of your brain.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by ebenice(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2015
they all keep going abroad on treatments
.instead of building a well structured and competent hospital with well equipped modern facilities in their own country ..I SMH for my country ..what if those foreign countries too didn't developed theirs too and keep traveling abroad?

anyways get well if na true

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by ephi123(f): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2015
Okanokan:
Are there no orthopaedic hospitals in Nigeria? That a former Vice President will for a knee injury run abroad for treatment, frankly does not tell well of the leaders that bestrode the political space. When leaders don't believe in the health institutions they built and nurtured over the years, is it the FOLLOWERS that should believe.

These folks built nada not to talk of nurturing.
Just imagine the embarrassment, a whole former Vice President seeking medical attention in another country. Zero vote of confidence in his own country's health system over which he had some influence for 8 good years. These people, I don't think they reason at all.

Seeking public sympathy after ruining the nation. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by Seun360(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Knee surgery bawo, is an athlete?

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by krishfwesh(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

Get well soon, this APC victory really dealt badly with the Architect and former VP. Or is he on the run from PMB? Anyway, we have US on our side.

BTW is that hospital or guest house...I can see CD's, bottles etc even staircase.....

na hospiguesthouse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by OJEEMAH(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2015
God is not asleep. He saw how they cheated us while they were in office. Deprived us what citizens of a country is suppose to enjoy due to greed and selfishness despite giving them the mandate to lead us rather they feasted on us. Now God is fighting them the same way He used Moses to fight the Egyptians.
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by jajaswag: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
He's now a footballer abi? Knew injury
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by engrjacuzzi: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2015
I thought its only sportsmen that do go for knee surgery.
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by Dalyjay(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2015
I dont pray for dis.... Wat i want s for dem to confess deir sins and demn die angry
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by Sappyman(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2015
All our past leaders have been running away from our hospitals here in Nigeria for a common illness. This shows that when they were in power they forgot to fix the health sectors while in office. Shame on our past leaders.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by Hernandez88(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Bad man ;DBad man
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by 400billionman: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2015
Boyolity:
Get well soon.

The evil that men do live after them, is a saying of the old age

In this new age, the evil that men do, lives with them while they are still alive
grin grin

Get well soon.

Nah you be god. ?
Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by sonnie10: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2015
Can someone please explain to us what is going on here. In the first picture, the scar from the supposedly surgery is on the right knee but in the second picture, the scar is on the left knee. Someone should not come here to tell any story of bilateral knee surgery because if that is the case, we will see on either one of those pictures both knees having scars.

Or is it another photographic software that flips images?

Makes one to suspect that the recent wave of overseas hospitalizations by ex politicians have other dimensions.

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by paix(m): 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2015
goodmorning40:
It is becoming a norm now for every past leader to end up In overseas hospital
Cos they stole all the money that could have been used for the development of our health care system.

1 Like

Re: Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo by juman(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2015
You see!

Clueless "leaders" that failed their country.

Just knee problem o.

If they don't have hospital that can treat knee problem in kaduna state, I think they have hospitals that can do that in many other states.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Threatened To Sack Ministers Because Of Extradition Agreement With UAE / Army Releases Images Of Wanted Boko Haram Members (Photo] / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.