Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139530 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ugbest: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2011
Hello

please Can you please email me the police character report form as well? i will be greatful if you do
thanks ( gusiosefe@yahoo.co.uk )

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2011
ugbest:

Hello

please Can you please email me the police character report form as well? i will be greatful if you do

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ugbest: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2011
please i need female Nigerian Police Report, kindly help me with that
thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ugbest: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2011
please i need female Nigerian Police Report, kindly help me with that
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by yomitesp(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
@OAM4J
Can you kindly send one to me too .

yomite@hotmail.com

Thanks !!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:04am On Mar 22, 2011
^sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by fstranger3(m): 2:48am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sssob: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2011
omaj pls i will need a copy as well omo.seun2@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2011
sssob:

omaj pls i will need a copy as well omo.seun2@yahoo.com

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sssob: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
thanks a bunchies sweet
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by leonaidas(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
leonaidas:

@OAM4J, pls i wld rilly appreciate it if u culd 4ward a copy 2 me @yahoo.com tnks in anticipation.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
editted wink
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Bedos(m): 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ OAM4J please send me the police report form, my email is expressionse@yahoo.com
I have been looking for this info for ages until today i saw u have helped a lot.
Pls and thanx and God bless.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Bedos(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2011
@ OAM4J you are a Star!
Thanx a lot!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by fstranger3(m): 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
^^^

How can he be a start when he got it from someone else.

I am the only STAR on NL.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2011
stop 'jolosing' me fstranger. I remain the Authentic Star.

At least I care enough to share it
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by babydoc: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2011
PLS SEND THE FINGER PRINT FORM TO MY BOX bideming@yahoo.com,thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by fstranger3(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^^^

I will ask OAM4J to do just that.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 2:17am On Apr 04, 2011
babydoc:

PLS SEND THE FINGER PRINT FORM TO MY BOX bideming@yahoo.com,thanks

sent

fstranger3:

^^^^
I will ask OAM4J to do just that.

Done sir! grin
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by babydoc: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2011
thanks man!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sabertooth: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2011
Hi guys! great job you're doing here, pls can anyone send a copy to my box : warriorandknight@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation of swift reply,
God bless!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:09pm On Apr 15, 2011
sabertooth:

Hi guys! great job you're doing here, pls can anyone send a copy to my box : warriorandknight@yahoo.com
thanks in anticipation of swift reply,
God bless!

Sent.

Welcome to Nairaland!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sabertooth: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2011
OAM4J:

Sent.

Welcome to Nairaland!

thanks a mil mate!, you're a life saver
Ave actually been on nairaland for ages, just never posted or replied to any topic, but i appreciate d welcome though  smiley
cheers!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by hotdales: 1:57am On Apr 28, 2011
I need to know if the Nigerian Police force have a Central criminal registry Office in Abuja.I need the address urgently. Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by gbogbo1: 9:23am On Apr 29, 2011
OAM4J

hi bros i will need ur help i will be so so glad of you can send the form to me and the finger print one GOD will bless you thank you so so much. u will be a life saver thanks lekanlj@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by sushiluv(f): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2011
HI NAIRALANDERS,
X-2-X PLS CAN U MAIL ME THE FORM TOO?THANKS MY E-MAIL IS susanduntoye@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by 10cirenoh: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2011
OMJ, do not forget me too oo

pzknightlight@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2011
gbogbo1:

OAM4J

hi bros i will need your help i will be so so glad of you can send the form to me and the finger print one GOD will bless you thank you so so much. u will be a life saver thanks lekanlj@gmail.com
sushiluv:

HI NAIRALANDERS,
X-2-X PLS CAN U MAIL ME THE FORM TOO?THANKS MY E-MAIL IS susanduntoye@yahoo.com
10cirenoh:

OMJ, do not forget me too oo

pzknightlight@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by gbogbo1: 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2011
thank you so much OAM4J
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by 10cirenoh: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2011
Thanks man.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by takets: 7:55am On May 16, 2011
Hi x-2-x! I have read your replies regarding in getting police certificate. I also need a police certificate from Nigeria. I've worked in Nigeria as an OFW(Overseas Filipino Worker) in March 1998-November 1998. I don't know someone in Nigeria that can send or process my documents to CID Force. Can I possibly send my requests and requirements through email? To whom shall I address the request and how much should I paid for it? How will they return or send me my police certiifcate? Should I send them a prepaid courier? Sorry to ask you of many questions. Maybe if you have someone you know in Nigeria that could help me to process with this thing please let me know.

You mentioned a form to fill up to applying a police certificate, am I intended to use that form?

Thanks! and looking forward to your reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.