Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139960 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by saadtafida: 7:45pm On Aug 15, 2011
Am also trying to get a job in the uk, i need one if possible.
thanks for your help mate.
God bless you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by saadtafida: 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2011
sorry here is my add tafida01@gmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 12:49am On Aug 16, 2011
fernendez:

Please i need a copy of the form for Nigeria Police Clearance certificate ASAP.If anyone can sent it to livingnext@yahoo.com please. I tried downloading one from the link here but it not clear.

Can the certificate be obtained in Abuja please?

coolguy001:

Dear OMJ4A, let me first thank you for the service you are doing for all of us around the world.  Please send me this form.  Stay blessed. diamondcrown1@gmail.com.

saadtafida:

sorry here is my add tafida01@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by saadtafida: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2011
thanks mate just saw it.
stay blessed
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by saadtafida: 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2011
sorry for all the disturbance, the passport space if i attach a passport and send will it be ok or must i send a hard passport copy.
thanks mate
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2011
SEEN
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
ENEMAKU:

please i need a form for the police report as well pls, asap. God bless, my mail is ecotek80@yahoo.com. Really appreciate. Thanks

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by babsharon(m): 4:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
@everybody, pls i need the police character form and d finger print
very urgent.my mail is sheephybaba@hotmail.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
babsharon:

@everybody, pls i need the police character form and d finger print
very urgent.my mail is sheephybaba@hotmail.com

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by maileby(m): 5:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
Kindly send me the police character form and d finger print very urgent. My email is mailmonic01@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
maileby:

Kindly send me the police character form and d finger print very urgent. My email is mailmonic01@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by citisecure: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2011
Hello,

It's always online with full information on how to complete the form and sample of the completed form on www.nigeriacrb.com

also you can check the nigeriacrb.com group on facebook.

Hope people gain from this.

David

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2011
Sup y'all,

Need the forms for the police report as well. My email ad: tonyruno@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2011
citisecure:

Hello,

It's always online with full information on how to complete the form and sample of the completed form on www.nigeriacrb.com

also you can check the nigeriacrb.com group on facebook.

Hope people gain from this.

David

Thank you David.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2011
tony_runo:

Sup y'all,

Need the forms for the police report as well. My email ad: tonyruno@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot.

http://www.nigeriacrb.com/Police%20Report%20Form.pdf
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by djunior(m): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
@OAM4J.
Plz i need your help with the police finger prints form.my email elvisblacky@yahoo.com. i also want to know how much this can cost me and if i can get it here in abuja. thanks and god bless you for your help.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
d_junior:

@OAM4J.
Plz i need your help with the police finger prints form.my email elvisblacky@yahoo.com. i also want to know how much this can cost me and if i can get it here in abuja. thanks and god bless you for your help.

download it from this link: http://www.nigeriacrb.com/Police%20Report%20Form.pdf

I don't know if it is possible to get it now in Abuja, but last time someone got it in Lagos, didn't spend up to N5k
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2011
I WANT A POLICE REPORT FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS I STAY IN NIGERIA, WHAT IS THE POSIBILITIES, SOMEONE FIT ONE FOR ME BUT THERE IS NO INDICATION THAT IS FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS, IT SAYS IS VAILD FOR 3 MONTHS, HOW CAN I GET A POLICE REPORT INDICATINF THAT FROM 2005 TO 2008 THAT I DONT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, HELP PLZ
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by shollyboy2: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
@@ X-2-X can you pls kindly foward the police report form to my email too?, sholly_boy5721@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by shollyboy2: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2011
@@OAM4J kindly send me the form please
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 8:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
sholly_boy:

@@OAM4J kindly send me the form please

sent.

You can also download it here: http://www.nigeriacrb.com/Police%20Report%20Form.pdf
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by LBD28: 2:57am On Sep 24, 2011
Pls Bukythom, am also in need of the police character certificate and also the finger print form. I would be greatful if u can help email it to me on (willysdomain_28@yahoo.com). Thanks for ur cooperation in anticipation
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:21am On Sep 24, 2011
LBD28:

Pls Bukythom, am also in need of the police character certificate and also the finger print form. I would be greatful if u can help email it to me on (willysdomain_28@yahoo.com). Thanks for your cooperation in anticipation

sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by djunior(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hello everyone, plz i will like to know if police certificates obtained from force headquarter abuja is accepted by the NVC? Secondly do i need to get police certificates from all parts of nigeria that i have leaved or one is okay? plz reply urgently tnx all .
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2011
^Am not sure if they now issue it at Force Hqrts Abuja, I only know about Alagbon Lagos. If you can get it in Abuja, fine.

It is a centralized system (or it should be) So you only need one police record certificate.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by SGrace: 2:36am On Sep 30, 2011
@X-2-X and @OAM4J

Can you please email me a female form, PLeease it is urgent: s_oyewo@yahoo.com

Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by SGrace: 4:21am On Sep 30, 2011
@OAM4J
Please can you send me the form? For female applicant, thanks. email s_oyewo@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 2:53am On Oct 01, 2011
SGrace:

@OAM4J
Please can you send me the form? For female applicant, thanks. email s_oyewo@yahoo.com

Sorry, just seeing your post.

Sent!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by chiggyb: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2011
Please X-2-X, will appreciate if you can send me one too. thanks my email is chiggy_online@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:29am On Oct 21, 2011
chiggyb:

Please X-2-X, will appreciate if you can send me one too. thanks my email is chiggy_online@yahoo.com

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by mcdenis: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2011
Please i am urgently in need of Nigeria police Report for Immigration Purposes here in Russian. Can you email me one if you have access to it.

Thanks My name is Michael mcpahoo@yahoo.com
Thanks in Advance.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by DBestDoc(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2011
shocked :oThese guys are really bad.Can u imagine i was charged N10,000 just for a police certificate? angry angry
I went 2 d State CID in PH Naija n i was told its 10grand,i actually thought they wanted 2 make some money out of me perhaps cos of the way i spoke n was dressed so i angrily left.called some1 2 chck how much it is in owerri and i was told N12000 lol,then i knew i had no choice undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Japanese Visa And Travelling To Japan / Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.