Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (139539 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / Nigerian Police Report(police Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by takets: 8:00am On May 16, 2011
Please email me the police character report form at events_wiz@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by babydoc: 10:32am On May 16, 2011
PLS E-MAIL THE POLICE CHARACTER FORM TO ME AT bideming@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:01pm On May 16, 2011
babydoc:

PLS E-MAIL THE POLICE CHARACTER FORM TO ME AT bideming@yahoo.com
takets:

Please email me the police character report form at events_wiz@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:02pm On May 16, 2011
takets:

Hi x-2-x! I have read your replies regarding in getting police certificate. I also need a police certificate from Nigeria. I've worked in Nigeria as an OFW(Overseas Filipino Worker) in March 1998-November 1998. I don't know someone in Nigeria that can send or process my documents to CID Force. Can I possibly send my requests and requirements through email? To whom shall I address the request and how much should I paid for it? How will they return or send me my police certiifcate? Should I send them a prepaid courier? Sorry to ask you of many questions. Maybe if you have someone you know in Nigeria that could help me to process with this thing please let me know.

You mentioned a form to fill up to applying a police certificate, am I intended to use that form?

Thanks! and looking forward to your reply.

You will still need to find someone in Nigeria to handle it for you. I have sent you the form though.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 16, 2011
Very easy. How many years have I been here and they asked for it in January. Thank God for naija connection. kiss Got mine in 2 days excluding postage time. kiss
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by babydoc: 9:21pm On May 16, 2011
YET TO RECEIVE THE MAIL AT bideming@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 11:03pm On May 16, 2011
babydoc:

YET TO RECEIVE THE MAIL AT bideming@yahoo.com
thanks

You might have to check your spam box, cos it was sent. Anyway I have resent it.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by fagbs: 1:58pm On May 17, 2011
Please send a copy of the police character report to fagbsbayo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 4:34pm On May 17, 2011
fagbs:

Please send a copy of the police character report to fagbsbayo@gmail.com. Thanks

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by jimife: 4:20pm On May 26, 2011
Pls can anyone with the form kindly send to my email ASAP?
Email is
jimife@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for your help
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by stellaj(f): 7:33pm On May 28, 2011
Hiya,

Can you send me the form too? my email is adeensalami@yahoo.com

thanks loads!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 5:22pm On May 30, 2011
jimife:

Pls can anyone with the form kindly send to my email ASAP?
Email is
jimife@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for your help
stellaj:

Hiya,

Can you send me the form too? my email is adeensalami@yahoo.com

thanks loads!

sent!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by stellaj(f): 7:50pm On May 30, 2011
OAM4J:

sent!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Ikancity: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2011
Hi,

Pls can you send to my e-mail box dyke_92@yahoo.com a copy of Police certificate form.

Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
Ikancity:

Hi,

Pls can you send to my e-mail box dyke_92@yahoo.com a copy of Police certificate form.

Thanks

sent
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Opiumray: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2011
please x-2-x cud u send me the police forms this is my email id chedaz_4rl@yahoo.com. or if anyone can help me by miling it to my email add it wud be most appretiated.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2011
Opiumray:

please x-2-x cud u send me the police forms this is my email id chedaz_4rl@yahoo.com. or if anyone can help me by miling it to my email add it wud be most appretiated.

sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OmoTier1(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2011
Hi ya,
OMA4J,could you help e-mail a copy of the Nigeria police certificate form to this e-mail;friendlytalk9@yahoo.com for in the US as He is in need of a police certificate from Nigeria.
Do yo also know how much they do charge for processing in Nigeria?

Look forward to your reply

Kind regards.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Hi ya,
OMA4J,could you help e-mail a copy of the Nigeria police certificate form to this e-mail;friendlytalk9@yahoo.com for in the US as He is in need of a police certificate from Nigeria.
Do yo also know how much they do charge for processing in Nigeria?

Look forward to your reply

Kind regards.

Sent.

Am not sure of the fee now, but all together it shouldn't be more than N5k.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rooney83: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2011
Hi OAM4J, could you please email me the policecharacter report. My email address is eokupe@yahoo.com. Can you also tell me the process. All i know, is fill the form, two passport photographs, scan a copy of my fingerprints and give it to my contact in naija. Is there anything else, i need to add
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2011
rooney83:

Hi OAM4J, could you please email me the policecharacter report. My email address is eokupe@yahoo.com. Can you also tell me the process. All i know, is fill the form, two passport photographs, scan a copy of my fingerprints and give it to my contact in naija. Is there anything else, i need to add

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rooney83: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2011
Can anyone please send me the female police character report form. All i've gotten so far, is the male one. thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by rooney83: 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2011
Hi, OAM4J. Do you have the female police charater report form
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2011
rooney83:

Hi, OAM4J. Do you have the female police charater report form

I have replied your email.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Deeicash: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2011
Please, can you send me a copy of the police character freport form? I'm female and this is my e-mail addy
topsyturvy66@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2011
Deeicash:

Please, can you send me a copy of the police character freport form? I'm female and this is my e-mail addy
topsyturvy66@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you

sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by Deeicash: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2011
Thank you very much. I've received the forms and i'll keep you posted.
Cheers
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ASK4TP: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2011
Please i urgently need this police report form from nigeria template, kindly forward it to me, ask4tp@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by ASK4TP: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2011
please x-2-x cud u send me the police forms this is my email id ask4tp@yahoo.com. or if anyone can help me by mailing it to my email add it wud be most appreciated, pls its very urgent, THANKS
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by OAM4J: 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
ASK4TP:

Please i urgently need this police report form from nigeria template, kindly forward it to me, ask4tp@yahoo.com
ASK4TP:

please x-2-x cud u send me the police forms this is my email id ask4tp@yahoo.com. or if anyone can help me by mailing it to my email add it wud be most appreciated, pls its very urgent, THANKS

Sent.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by fernendez: 1:28am On Aug 15, 2011
Please i need a copy of the form for Nigeria Police Clearance certificate ASAP.If anyone can sent it to livingnext@yahoo.com please. I tried downloading one from the link here but it not clear.

Can the certificate be obtained in Abuja please?
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? by coolguy001: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2011
Dear OMJ4A, let me first thank you for the service you are doing for all of us around the world. Please send me this form. Stay blessed. diamondcrown1@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Life In The Usa As A Student. / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.