Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) (2260 Views)

Help! Can’t Satisfy My Girlfriend Who Wants Sex Every Night- BUNMI COLUMN / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2009
I sent the below mail last week about the problem am having with my fiance, please read

hello nairaland , am having a little problem with my guy lately, he has been receiving call and text msg from one particular bunmi and this really affecting the relationship because on my irthday my guy was like fighting with me on the phone just becos i said he called me late and also there was a time i was with him and a msg came from this girl saying (why are you not picking my call abi se iyawo e o ti lo ni (has your wife not gone ) i ask him who that was and he said its a guy , how can a guy send you a msg and you delete imm , he just shunned me . please help i dont know what to do.

Continuation
i travelled to lagos this week end again to see him, infact i was so suprised that he never received a single call from this lady , actually i did as you nairalanders advised me to do and he said there is nothing between them and i easily accepted but my mind was telling me that something id wrong somewere, for my fiance to stay indoor the whole saturday with out going to see his friend like he does and also not receiving calls from this same bunmi , then i decided to go into his privacy , i pick his phone read his inbox msg and those he sent out but there was nothing there. but he did not really notice that on his phone if you send a msg to someone the delivery report always has the msg you sent , so i went to delivery report that was when i almost fainted when i read the msg he sent to bunmi and i quote ( what is the meaning of that msg you sent to me ? do you normally tell me when you are looking for it.you better look for it well cos am not taking responsibilities and i beleive you must be joking.) when i read this msg i was so mad that i wanted to confront him but my heart told me not to jump to conclusion but nairalander help me cos am confused, am getting married to this guy by end of this year and i wont be able to bear the fact that some one else is carrying his baby
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by posakosa(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2009
why are you searching thru is phone ? Why get married to someone you don't trust ?

R u sure that you are not re-inventing a nollywood movie, ? Look, its not by force to get married but if u don't trust the guy don't get married yet, give things some time,

Communication is key, so I think you both have a loong way to go in your relationship. btw, how long have you known the lad ? Im confused,
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Dammyray(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2009
I think you should find a way to sit him down and try ask what the problem seems with him but if he refuse to say anything then keep pretending for some while as if you knew notting i believe b4 2 - 3 weeks time you will still find out the situation as you normal find it and i pray it will be in your favour
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by IFELEKE(m): 10:22am On Apr 27, 2009
@Poster,
Infidelity is a serious crime in matters of the heart.
Break up the engagement and move on with your life.
YOu don't need any other advice.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Dammyray(m): 10:28am On Apr 27, 2009
IFELEKE

Na so but i think that will be hard for her ooo
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by EDDIEBANGA(m): 10:39am On Apr 27, 2009
BEWARE, HE IS CHEATING ON U.I READ UR LAST LETTER THIS MORNING NOW U HAVE WRITTEN THIS ONE. HE IS A CHEAT AND A LIAR. HE IS SUPPOSE TO TELL U THE TRUE BUT HE STILL DENIES.JUST BE URESELF AND BE PATIENTS.THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 27, 2009
ma dear,
i read your story with pain, and i have only one advice to give you,
men will ALWAYS cheat, but if he loves and respects you, he will NEVER do it your face.
for him to delete his messages, he respects you,
but you need time to think about this relationship,
tell him that you need time and you re considering moving the wedding forward, tell him to his face that you know bout the girl's pregnancy, if he respects you, he'd lie about it.
give yourselves a break, please try not to communicate with him during this period,
Think and think!
its better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by debosky(m): 11:13am On Apr 27, 2009
Read the first part of the story below:

My Guy Has Changed.

@ poster

Sorry to hear this, but make sure you are not jumping to conclusions - confront him and find out what is going on. Without having a discussion about it, do not take any hasty action.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by brutal(m): 11:27am On Apr 27, 2009
posakosa:

why are you searching thru is phone ? Why get married to someone you don't trust ?

R u sure that you are not re-inventing a nollywood movie, ? Look, its not by force to get married but if u don't trust the guy don't get married yet, give things some time,

Communication is key, so I think you both have a loong way to go in your relationship. btw, how long have you known the lad ? Im confused,
y won't she go thru his phone?D guy is a suspect.anyway,i always advise people 2 know who they r dealin with. @poster--i give u d right 2 dig out more things about him.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by brutal(m): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2009
Talking abt. communicatn,only one in a million will own up.she needs proof b4 she can confront him.she has 2 do it d hard way.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by sparta(f): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2009
You can date a guy who cheats and lies if you  can bear the sh^^t but never ever marry a cheat. ( I dont believe in that men will always cheat nonsense, there are still faithful men out there, you just need to take your time girl)
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Oxone(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2009
trust issues
have a talk with him & know whats really going on before u make the biggest mistake of your lfe
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by webpro(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2009
i replied ur initial post n said bunmi could be de one after ur guy. somebody here said, he deletes d text cos he respects you, also seems bunmi knows very well u both re engaged so she dosent also wants to break the both of you. now since you were able to read d full text msg from delivery report which am not sure about then you should be able to get bunmi's fone no if u re not having it already.

now call her, ask her about the pregnancy, recording the conversation can be an advantage. if she says its ur bf fortcoming baby, then u hv a prove over ur bf, if she says its a lie, she is not pregnant for him, then u have an evidence over her. afteral she has said ealier, that there is nothing btw them. do this wisely and i will be proud of you.

gudlck grin
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2009
thanks for your contribution

i ve decided to confront him when i get to lag this week end
cos i cant lie to you

i am really burning and hurt

its really affecting me at work cant even think straight
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2009
Sorry.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by izeek(m): 1:23pm On Apr 27, 2009
confronting him ot not would definately not change the fact that some1 is preg for him if its true,
what i wud advise is that u sit down and think if you reallyu love him enough to want to marry the guy.
if your answer is yes like i believe it is, then marry him and everyother thing will fall in place.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2009
thanks nairalanders

more advice is needed here
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by ladybam(f): 10:29am On Apr 28, 2009
@poster
u cant even fink of marrying someone u dont trust.or someone who obviously lies to u. make hay y d sunshines else u reap d consequencies. there r a lot of other faithful men out der.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 28, 2009
he is a cheat. 4get about him.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by saturnjay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
Pls communicate with him and ask, it is important!
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by baybgirl(f): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2009
wont it be a shame if i call it off becos am getting older, i clock 28 this month and we have alraedy done our introduction and the wediing is near
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by baybgirl(f): 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2009
i know those would be your concern but girl you need to move on with your life , except if you can carry the burden on your shoulder, but for me i cant just accept the fact that someone is pregnant for my to be husband,

wish you best of luck cos this is so hard
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 04, 2009
Nairalanders, Am very grateful for your advice, i finally confronted him , to my suprise he told me the msg was real but he said the girl only did that because she felt jealous and didn't want to lose him, he said the lady tought she could use that that to scare him but it did not work, she has stop calling him at least for the three days that i spent with him , he never received a call from bunmi

he has apologised and i ve forgiven him but am still scared becos sometin in me still tells me that he is covering up somethings

i need your prayers

Thanks
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by touchmeder: 2:50pm On May 04, 2009
this story story for a man you want to marry is too much. At this stage in ur relationship with a man u want to marry, u should not have fears of this nature. ure still scared cos something is telling u he is covering up stuff, ure still looking out to make sure one bunmi will not keep calling your fiancee (a girl whose calls are a constant worry to you). is all this not too much? when u marry him what you see take it oh. all the best
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by pinkylady1(f): 3:16pm On May 04, 2009
never ever make the mistake of marrying dis guy cos u'll alwaz regret it.

u might find it difficult to call it quits but u should just 4get about getting married

to him and distance urself from him little by little.

i hope dis help. wink
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by pyr8te: 5:25pm On May 04, 2009
please me i just wan sabi how u take read the whole meaasage from the delivery report!! i fit use the idea grin
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Igwe9(m): 5:32pm On May 04, 2009
pyr8te:

please me i just wan sabi how u take read the whole meaasage from the delivery report!! i fit use the idea grin
That one na lie lie shocked
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by martho(m): 5:53pm On May 04, 2009
lollydys:

Nairalanders, Am very grateful for your advice, i finally confronted him , to my suprise he told me the msg was real but he said the girl only did that because she felt jealous and didn't want to lose him, he said the lady tought she could use that that to scare him but it did not work, she has stop calling him at least for the three days that i spent with him , he never received a call from bunmi

he has apologised and i ve forgiven him but am still scared becos sometin in me still tells me that he is covering up somethings

i need your prayers

Thanks

i won't pray 4 u.if u think very well,u'll treat it on ur own.this's no case.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by brutal(m): 6:16pm On May 04, 2009
The guy's smart.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 04, 2009
It's not easy for her to just DUMP and leave the guy just like thaT! haa
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by omotf: 12:46pm On May 05, 2009
please follow your heart
but you need to think twice
so that you will not fall in to wrong hands
cheers.
Re: I Think My Fiance Has Impregnated This Same Lady(bunmi) by Hotstepper(f): 7:14pm On May 05, 2009
u 2 aint suppose 2 marry eachother

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Danger Of Kissing While Driving. / I Don Tired Of Virgin / He Wants Me To Wait Till I Am 29!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.