Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... (1432 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Is It True That Men That Don't Womanize Or Drink Alcohol Are .........?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by datprincess(f): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2015
My father might be poor but he is my biggest pride.
This is actually an amazing story I’ve heard elsewhere. The father was a poor farmer whose wife died soon after giving birth to the son. The farmer sold all his belongings to pay for an education for his son. This picture is symbolic of a fathers sacrifice to give his only son a chance at becoming something in life.
My Father might be poor but he is my biggest pride, so touching
This poor farmer supported his son through college. On graduation day, the son said his father was his biggest pri..READ MORE HERE..http://www.odiongist.com/2015/10/my-father-might-be-poor-but-he-is-my.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by BlackrulesDworld(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2015
Ok
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by Highcuerayte: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2015
Why them come look like dundies na?

1 Like

Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by Swissheart(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2015
My Father is my biggest pride too.
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by billopounce(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2015
(like) Me too!
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
Daddy is the best grin
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by iLUMeN8(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
Swissheart:
My Father is my biggest pride too.

I'll be happy to be ya daddy too cos I wanna be ya biggest pride grin grin grin
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by Swissheart(f): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
iLUMeN8:

I'll be happy to be ya daddy too cos I wanna be ya biggest pride grin grin grin
....well,u aren't
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by iLUMeN8(m): 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2015
Swissheart:
....well,u aren't

That's something that papa can fix na cool
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by Swissheart(f): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
iLUMeN8:

That's something that papa can fix na cool
bother not cheesy
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by datprincess(f): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Why them come look like dundies na?
The story....didn'tyouu read what's up there
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by datprincess(f): 1:37am On Oct 14, 2015
nice
klassiquette:
Daddy is the best grin
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by tpiander: 5:54am On Oct 14, 2015
who took this picture?
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by iLUMeN8(m): 9:40am On Oct 14, 2015
Swissheart:
bother not cheesy

Its papa's job to bother angry
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by datprincess(f): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:
who took this picture?
me
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by tpiander: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
datprincess:
me

do you think before you type?
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by datprincess(f): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:

do you think before you type?
same question goes to you slowpoke grin
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by tpiander: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
datprincess:
I am a slowpoke grin

prostitutes are so many here.
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by Vinshu(f): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
What is the big deal in the whole thing? It's the father's responsibility to educate his son.

So what's the fuss all about?
Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by tpiander: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2015
Vinshu:
What is the big deal in the whole thing? It's the father's responsibility to educate his son.

So what's the fuss all about?

not even that, why would the photographer take such a picture?

whoever is standing behind the lens should give the older man his own shoes and shirt, comb his hair and make him more presentable for the camera.

the camera person na vulture ni? Like the streetwalking op quoting me earlier.

they had no time to make the man more presentable?

this is d.umb.

and if the photographer is a woman, then this is evil is all I will say. Allow God to have a hand in your life.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Don't Values Their Father's Effort Get In Now.... by datprincess(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2015
tpiander:

not even that, why would the photographer take such a picture?

whoever is standing behind the lens should give the older man his own shoes and shirt, comb his hair and make him more presentable for the camera.

the camera person na vulture ni? Like the streetwalking op quoting me earlier.

they had no time to make the man more presentable?

this is d.umb.
Do you even read the story at all? please do read the story before your negative critics.

(1) (Reply)

My Fulfilled Sexual Fantansy... / My Nineteen Year Old Brother Doesn't Know What A Menstrual Period Is? / She Said Rotten Words After Sex Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.